Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Bbnaija: Video Of Deji And Chichi $*x Clip In Bed And Toilet Breaks The Internet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbnaija: Video Of Deji And Chichi $*x Clip In Bed And Toilet Breaks The Internet (1290 Views)

Phyna Caught On Top Of Deji In The Midnight bbnaija / Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju / Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Video Of Deji And Chichi $*x Clip In Bed And Toilet Breaks The Internet by Gabrielonome14: 9:45am On Sep 07, 2022
BBNaija: Video of Deji and Chichi $*x Clip in Bed and Toilet Breaks The Internet.

Several Netizens have expressed divergent views on the trending video showing BBNaija, ‘Level up’ housemates, ChiChi and Deji making out in Biggie’s house.

The duo sparked dating rumours recently in the house after declaring that they have a crush for one another and sharing intimate moments underIn a recent Showmax clip, Chi Chi could be seen pants down, banging on removed fake Housemate, Deji under the sheets.

The dainty moment for the couple could be masked as another ‘Aggressive Kissing’ under the sheets but what gave them away was the moment Chi Chi hurriedly pulled up her briefs after she got up from Deji who was also butt-naked under covers.

WATCH THE VIDEO

(1) (Reply)

How Come? / Is There True Luv / O.k I Want To Try My Chattin Skills To See How Good I Am With Any Cool Babe On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.