Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel (51926 Views)

Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel. / Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager / Thomas Tuchel Replaces Unai Emery As PSG Coach On A Two Years Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by OLOKOESHIN: 10:43am On Sep 07, 2022
moneyest:
Todd Roman Boehly on the beat
I swear
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by fergie001: 10:43am On Sep 07, 2022
ejimatic:
. My plan is to send Chelsea and his coach to Division 4 this season!
Hahahahahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by Tegabadguy(m): 10:43am On Sep 07, 2022
KiNg0G:
idiot... you don confirm say na real..

u just dey allow fake anyhow..may you die This year.
guy go work.......know be your own dey do me
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by Natbrowny: 10:44am On Sep 07, 2022
We told them he wasn't that spectacular. Them say na lie we dey lie.

He inherited a lampards team to win UCL. We no rest frm fans.

Since then. What has he done.

Bayern Munich coach next.
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by Lurdmax10: 10:44am On Sep 07, 2022
Way to go ...
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by johnnychuks(m): 10:44am On Sep 07, 2022
Chelsea is really a kai Kai team I will never support for anything, no conscience, he has not loss too much matches for that matter.
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by Olololonwa: 10:45am On Sep 07, 2022
That's how APC will sacked next year

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by stieyven(m): 10:46am On Sep 07, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Chineke...

Do not take the name of the Lord in vain. The Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. Exodus 20v7

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 07, 2022
fergie001:
"We will build a team nobody wants to play against."

We no go gree........

#JusticeForTuchel

grin I know say dem go sack am asap, Chelsea no dey waste tym.
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by Basicend: 10:46am On Sep 07, 2022
princeemmma:
This is rubbish, why sack him now........... The Chelsea team is a team that has adapt with the pattern of play of TT, despite the fact that they have not been performing well this season, yet there pattern of play and game plan are awesome.

Sacking him will be giving space for another issue in the team. Now a new coach will have to start from afresh

Am not defending TT, but he should be given some time ahead before sacking, unless Boehly has another backup plans ahead

How has he been performing well? Watin you dey smoke guy?

Chelsea was patternless, defensive, unbalanced and passive. . Where should I start from self. .

He spent 100m on Lukaku. . Spent another almost 300m now . . Making 400m in less than a year. . On nonsense baby weight players. .

Sold Werner. . Went for Auba. . Sold Rudi. . Went for Fofana. . Lol. . Sold Giroud and Tammy, went for Lukaku. .

Had Chilwell, yet payed 60m for Cucurella. .

See ehh, Chelsea have helped themselves. . .

Good decision.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by obembet(f): 10:46am On Sep 07, 2022
On behalf of Chelsea fans, we want

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by OvertheTop(m): 10:47am On Sep 07, 2022
Woleobi:
That's why I like my club. No time for rubbish. You are not doing well, you are out!

Easy to Like this for someone else.... shocked

Hope You will Like this same Approach to YOU....on your Job....

once you lack... some competence on the job, Sack straight....

LOL!

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by Starz825(m): 10:48am On Sep 07, 2022
IKBARUTEN11:
Waiting for Leicester city FC management to follow suit swiftly
He remain Leicester, Everton (has not won any match since the beginning of this campaign), westham...even Aston villa (could be currently thinking about it)

Though Chelsea squad too weak for me...just too weak but a new coach could be their new resolution...

EPL go sweet die this season.. competition everywhere...
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by tunnex190: 10:49am On Sep 07, 2022
spartachico:

True but what happened to all the legit strikers after drogba,truth is since drogba left Chelsea patterns doesn’t align with using a striker,Chelsea can play half season without strikers cus that’s the way the club was shaped and that shape needs to change. If not then strikers will always be useless

Diego Costa was better. Remember?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by obedience4(m): 10:49am On Sep 07, 2022
Shyboyk:

Don’t mind the guy but me I no follow u call TT a failure o ..I knew the man became clueless when he had world class players at his disposal but could not still deliver ..how can u have ziyech who was a star in Ajax and he can’t play for u wat about Lusaka who was scoring goals for you and u can’t use him mason mount just off pulisic zero always using harvert when he can’t delivered for 90 minutes no successful runs no dribbles very sluggish with ball no assist but he would still play 90 minutes he got sacked bcuz he deserve it let him go and rest

Just because ziyech was a star in ajax means he go shine for England you dey compare Dutch and premiership.. Ziyech is not good enough for Chelsea dude was given opportunities last season he flopped..
The same harvert was your highest goal scorer last season the guy lead your attack when lukaku a flop could not score. Dude scored in two major finals you guys played..
Tuchel was just unlucky and the new Americans owners seems to don't understand football..
I have never seems in my life were owners take control of the recruitment department of a football club

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:49am On Sep 07, 2022
stieyven:

Do not take the name of the Lord in vain. The Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. Exodus 20v7

Bro you know I love you....stop this thing wey you wan do..

How is being shocked and saying the first thing on my mind vainy?

am I not supposed to be applauded Jesus is the first thing on my mind not ashawo..
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by OriOko88(m): 10:51am On Sep 07, 2022
treasurenat:
Nawa o .You want to be winning every time.football is not like that
This is business enterprise,and chelsea fc no dey joke with results,that's why they've kept spending millions on players every season. They ve spent over 300m pounds this season alone..so results must follow Immediately. No excuse. Woukd HV done the same if I were d owner

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by Occurstaem(m): 10:51am On Sep 07, 2022
I'm flabbergasted.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by 9ty4our: 10:51am On Sep 07, 2022
Fulham 3 vs Chelsea 1
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by gozzlin: 10:51am On Sep 07, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:
They should better go and beg Mourinho . Since he swore for them truly their luck has gone down the drain

Rubbish talk. Yet they won champions league and club world cup after Murinho. Talk another ting abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by Kenneth10110(m): 10:52am On Sep 07, 2022
Auba carry first ill luck come Chelsea with that No 9 pass am to Tuchel grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by zikter(m): 10:52am On Sep 07, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:
They should better go and beg Mourinho . Since he swore for them truly their luck has gone down the drain
This kind of sweare good o. He swore and they won championships league, super cup and world club cup. Mourinho for swore again manutd too
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by princeemmma(m): 10:53am On Sep 07, 2022
Sleekfingers:

They should give a failure time abi? Can you give a failure time?

So TT is a failure at Chelsea? to you?
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by OriOko88(m): 10:53am On Sep 07, 2022
Omoluabi16:
Damn! This is shocking. As much as the results have not been positive, I don't think this is the right choice.Season is too early and there's no world class coach around that will join.
They will go for zidane,Enrique,Pochetinno etc. They're still some handful of coaches out there. They always get it right in replacing coaches

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by fergie001: 10:53am On Sep 07, 2022
Daguga:

grin I know say dem go sack am asap, Chelsea no dey waste tym.
E be like say this one go worse pass Roman ooooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by seborrhic: 10:54am On Sep 07, 2022
treasurenat:
Nawa o .You want to be winning every time.football is not like that
Yes,sometimes you lose in football,but the performance has been awful.
Yesterday's was an eyesore for a team of Chelsea's pedigree.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by seunmind44: 10:55am On Sep 07, 2022
Na now wotowoto go start for Chelsea.

Daddyyin good morning o
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by spartachico(m): 10:56am On Sep 07, 2022
tunnex190:

Diego Costa was better. Remember?

Yeah he was but not as half as drogba was , truth is Chelsea should learn to channel all their team work for a striker to finish , look at man city , Haaland just came in and they shift all finishing passes to him but Chelsea played last two seasons with our defenders and midfielders topping the goals
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by seunmind44: 10:56am On Sep 07, 2022
OriOko88:

They will go for zidane,Enrique,Pochetinno etc. They're still some handful of coaches out there. They always get it right in replacing coaches
Zidane ni ko, Zachariah ni
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by Thosyn12(m): 10:56am On Sep 07, 2022
Sleekfingers:

They should give a failure time abi? Can you give a failure time?

So TT is now a failure?
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by sprints1: 10:57am On Sep 07, 2022
They want Brighton coach. Tuchel is a problem too tactical and his game became very predictable this season just sideways passing no depth no clinical display. They should have sacked him earlier.only graham potter can deliver them from this mess Chelsea use a 3 defender system which suits him.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by princeemmma(m): 10:57am On Sep 07, 2022
Basicend:

How has he been performing well? Watin you dey smoke guy?

Chelsea was patternless, defensive, unbalanced and passive. . Where should I start from self. .

He spent 100m on Lukaku. . Spent another almost 300m now . . Making 400m in less than a year. . On nonsense baby weight players. .

Sold Werner. . Went for Auba. . Sold Rudi. . Went for Fofana. . Lol. . Sold Giroud and Tammy, went for Lukaku. .

Had Chilwell, yet payed 60m for Cucurella. .

See ehh, Chelsea have helped themselves. . .

Good decision.

Firstly about Chelsea being patternless, since when is TT team patternless, last season or this season?

Coach should always take decision and decide on whatever the team is playing, about subsitute and transfer its not of the coach business.

The only thing that is just different is about not having a first this season..... But as for last season TT has been doing well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily / Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) / Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.