Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel (51967 Views)

Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel. / Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager / Thomas Tuchel Replaces Unai Emery As PSG Coach On A Two Years Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by dennisworld1(m): 10:58am On Sep 07, 2022
Fira09:
Las las Chelsea will still fuckup no matter the coach.

Chelsea just need Legit strikers.

Anyway bleep CHELSEA, CHELSEA matter no concern me
they need a creative midfielder who can pass and give an asist

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by DezzyIkora(m): 10:58am On Sep 07, 2022
fergie001:

Chelsea FC
This is very wrong, he would have been given ultimatum
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by ConsciousMan01: 10:58am On Sep 07, 2022
OvertheTop:

Easy to Like this for someone else.... shocked

Hope You will Like this same Approach to YOU....on your Job....

once you lack... some competence on the job, Sack straight....

LOL!
when your employer invests heavily on you aside your monthly salary and you still decide to be incompetent, then you should be sacked

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by fergie001: 11:00am On Sep 07, 2022
Tegabadguy:
this news na fake
grin grin
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by Fira09(m): 11:01am On Sep 07, 2022
dennisworld1:
they need a creative midfielder who can pass and give an asist

They already have someone like jorginho who can do that, just that Tuchel is not implementing the right tactics on Chelsea midfielders.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by FireUpNow(m): 11:01am On Sep 07, 2022
Trilz:
Lol, Chelsea worst team this season no be small.

Anyways I do data entry jobs anytime
Check my signature if you need my service.
Please if you don't mind, what does data entry job entails? It sounds interesting to me. Can you explain more to me please?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by seunmind44: 11:01am On Sep 07, 2022
wiseone28:
Zidane
yinmu!
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by robosky02(m): 11:01am On Sep 07, 2022
It is what it is...
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by Belleful: 11:01am On Sep 07, 2022
Hahaha, I'm not surprised. I said if he last more than Dec, then this new owners are not like abramovic. But they have proven to me that they copy from the Russian man very well.
Chelsea fans should be happy. They only win trophies when they get new coach.

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:02am On Sep 07, 2022
Trilz:
Lol, Chelsea worst team this season no be small.

Anyways I do data entry jobs anytime
Check my signature if you need my service.
you must be a joker

Na so man u start baddest but where Dem dey now. Arsenal sef normally go drop well. Then Chelsea just had 2 bad games and u say worst

U r a joker
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by ChereCC77(m): 11:03am On Sep 07, 2022
[You people should bring back Lukacu. We need such a strong striker. quote author=fergie001 post=116432796]

Chelsea FC [/quote]
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by Tegabadguy(m): 11:05am On Sep 07, 2022
fergie001:

grin grin
na real
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by baralatie(m): 11:06am On Sep 07, 2022
treasurenat:
Nawa o .You want to be winning every time.football is not like that
Ask man cit and real Madrid
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by stieyven(m): 11:07am On Sep 07, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Bro you know I love you....stop this thing wey you wan do..

How is being shocked and saying the first thing on my mind vainy?

am I not supposed to be applauded Jesus is the first thing on my mind not ashawo..
You should rather be grateful for realising how much God loves you to bring to your notice the fact that you have blasphemed his holy name, through the conscience and consciousness of someone who genuinely cares about you and the state your aftermath, in the hereafter.
Be grateful, be indeed grateful that you know this truth that only a few had the grace.
2 Corinthians 12:9. But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 07, 2022
Be like Tuchel ex wife don put hand for Toto swear for this man. Divorce your fine wife go dey carry retired Brazilian asawo

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by Duru009(m): 11:08am On Sep 07, 2022
Is very very clear. HE refuse to sign RONALDO to Chelsea. .....
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by xynerise: 11:09am On Sep 07, 2022
Impatient people grin
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 07, 2022
spartachico:
I saw it coming .... his days were numbered already ... good move ... since he divorced his wife and started carrying that olosho girl up and down his brain has never been the same

Be like Tuchel ex wife don put hand for Toto swear for this man. Divorce your fine wife go dey carry retired Brazilian asawo

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by Angelfrost(m): 11:11am On Sep 07, 2022
It was bound to happen!

He has run out of ideas!

The curse of winning silverware especially UCL in Chelsea is as legendary as the curse of the No 9 shirt!

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by yusluvad(m): 11:11am On Sep 07, 2022
I saw it coming, not surprised!
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:11am On Sep 07, 2022
stieyven:

You should rather be grateful for realising how much God loves you to bring to your notice the fact that you have blasphemed his holy name, through the conscience and consciousness of someone who genuinely cares about you and the state your aftermath, in the hereafter.
Be grateful, be indeed grateful that you know this truth that only a few had the grace.
2 Corinthians 12:9. But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”

you still didn't answer the main question....

How is being shocked and saying the first thing on my mind vainy?

wow me.
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by fergie001: 11:12am On Sep 07, 2022
Tegabadguy:
na real
Over-real
grin

Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by dennisworld1(m): 11:14am On Sep 07, 2022
Basicend:

How has he been performing well? Watin you dey smoke guy?

Chelsea was patternless, defensive, unbalanced and passive. . Where should I start from self. .

He spent 100m on Lukaku. . Spent another almost 300m now . . Making 400m in less than a year. . On nonsense baby weight players. .

Sold Werner. . Went for Auba. . Sold Rudi. . Went for Fofana. . Lol. . Sold Giroud and Tammy, went for Lukaku. .

Had Chilwell, yet payed 60m for Cucurella. .

See ehh, Chelsea have helped themselves. . .

Good decision.
even had alonso too
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by OriOko88(m): 11:15am On Sep 07, 2022
seunmind44:
Zidane ni ko, Zachariah ni
Wat do u know about football kiddo? Go check sky sports news and check their analysis
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by nesgeeek(m): 11:16am On Sep 07, 2022
Chelsea are ungrateful elements. Tuchel is very good coach.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by frog12: 11:16am On Sep 07, 2022
WETIN be dis

aubameyang should have stayed in BARCELONA
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by Frivichi: 11:17am On Sep 07, 2022
But is this not too early
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by Shyboyk(m): 11:18am On Sep 07, 2022
obedience4:

Just because ziyech was a star in ajax means he go shine for England you dey compare Dutch and premiership.. Ziyech is not good enough for Chelsea dude was given opportunities last season he flopped..
The same harvert was your highest goal scorer last season the guy lead your attack when lukaku a flop could not score. Dude scored in two major finals you guys played..
Tuchel was just unlucky and the new Americans owners seems to don't understand football..
I have never seems in my life were owners take control of the recruitment department of a football club

Ziyech flopped under tuchel lukaku a world class striker also flopped harvert that was performing is now a flop so tell me what is the work of coach exactly when u can’t change pattern of play to Favour players harvert losed form and he kept using him he kept playing ziyech in a position that is not his position same with harvert woo the man ran out of ideas joor
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by frog12: 11:18am On Sep 07, 2022
you no know anything

OKOATA:
angry

He deserves it. After spending roughly 300M on new signings yet you can't deliver, do you think it's easy for the club owner too? Chelsea is usually a one man biz, TT did this purposely to get sacked so he can be paid hugely after contract termination. I'm sure something must have gone down for him to be sacked without warning. This new owner will be more ruthless than Abrahamovic.
Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by Streetmovement(m): 11:18am On Sep 07, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

You know the clubs tradition when it comes to sacking managers, nothing new here, I just knew but I didn't know it would be this sooner..so we move

It's a Chelsea thing �
More reason they don't lack trophies every two two years
Nobody wanted this but it has come to this
It's obvious there's a bigger problem here than what we see on the field, Coupled with many other things

You never can tell what goes on in the dressing room after every match especially when they're not playing well
So from my point of view there's a whole lot going on at Chelsea right now that led to his immediate sack
Not everything you will hear on the media

Thank you Tuchel for another UCL, another Uefa super cup and a fifa world club cup etc We appreciate you and you will always remain in our hearts....

London is gonna be blue again, So we move onto the next…. �

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel by Beosten(m): 11:21am On Sep 07, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:
They should better go and beg Mourinho . Since he swore for them truly their luck has gone down the drain

The first time I became a football fan by going to where fans always argue in Lautech that year, the first thing I heard was ,"No Mourinho, no Chelsea. I became Arsenal fan, though. I later switched to Barca. Now, I follow Roma games.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) / Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Gets £20m For Shock Defeat, Andy Ruiz £5m For Winning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.