Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Nigerian Man Confronts Gf After Catching Her Cook For Him With Menses Blood - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Confronts Gf After Catching Her Cook For Him With Menses Blood (1584 Views)

Man Confronts His Girlfriend For Sending Her Ex-boyfriend His $300(video) / Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her / Angry Boyfriend Releases Chat Of An Artiste With GF After Sending His Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Confronts Gf After Catching Her Cook For Him With Menses Blood by HarlequinLekex: 11:15am On Sep 07, 2022
A nigerian man identified as King Chizom has cried out on Twitter,Sharing his weird ordeal ,Chizom revealed that the young lady is a Ghanaian and her friend advised her to do it.Twitter user Chizom has narrated why he cut ties with his love interest,he visited his lover's house to suprise her,only to catch her washing off the blood from her menstrual pad and pouring it into the rice she was cooking for him,Chizom also said that was the first time she was cooking for him.
Rxns
Bovie weath said;"It's not a new thing now,even in Osun state,Ilesha to be precise,we have pple that do it very well for their husband or bf they call it obe idi[yansh soup]
Faizah Raji said;"I saw someone on Tiktok promoting this type of thing,apparently it's to make u fall mad in love with them,God abeg"
Aisha Jimoh said;"A ghana friend once told me it's a normal to do,she does it for her bf bcoz her mum taught her"
https://www.legit.ng/people/1490622-nigerian-man-confronts-girlfriend-catching-cook-menstrual-blood/
mynd44
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Gf After Catching Her Cook For Him With Menses Blood by Goldmaxx(f): 11:16am On Sep 07, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
A nigerian man identified as King Chizom has cried out on Twitter,Sharing his weird ordeal ,Chizom revealed that the young lady is a Ghanaian and her friend advised her to do it.Twitter user Chizom has narrated why he cut ties with his love interest,he visited his lover's house to suprise her,only to catch her washing off the blood from her menstrual pad and pouring it into the rice she was cooking for him,Chizom also said that was the first time she was cooking for him.
mynd44
Fake story

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Gf After Catching Her Cook For Him With Menses Blood by HarlequinLekex: 11:20am On Sep 07, 2022
Lalasticlala Dominique Mynd44 mukina2

,What of the dirts,Chemical from the yansh,Jesus help us o
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Gf After Catching Her Cook For Him With Menses Blood by madridguy(m): 11:22am On Sep 07, 2022
Ladies dey hear their fellow women dey talk say dey don wash their private part wash give their men chop and which make him dey loyal like their servant hence many ladies are washing all sort of things for their men.

Make God help us kiss
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Gf After Catching Her Cook For Him With Menses Blood by fman(m): 11:29am On Sep 07, 2022
Na so they dey take cook Ghana jollof Rice.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Gf After Catching Her Cook For Him With Menses Blood by neonly: 11:33am On Sep 07, 2022
Disgusting

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Gf After Catching Her Cook For Him With Menses Blood by HarlequinLekex: 11:37am On Sep 07, 2022
fman:
Na so they dey take cook Ghana jollof Rice.
You don taste the jollof b4
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Gf After Catching Her Cook For Him With Menses Blood by fman(m): 11:41am On Sep 07, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
You don taste the jollof b4
Nope.
Heard it's sweeter than naija jollof Rice
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Gf After Catching Her Cook For Him With Menses Blood by HarlequinLekex: 11:42am On Sep 07, 2022
But it is like i read yansh soup ehe,Jesus help us o
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Gf After Catching Her Cook For Him With Menses Blood by HarlequinLekex: 11:46am On Sep 07, 2022
fman:

Nope.
Heard it's sweeter than naija jollof Rice
I heard that also but this is irrational,may we not eat a spirit food or blood food that will cage us
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Gf After Catching Her Cook For Him With Menses Blood by fman(m): 11:50am On Sep 07, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
I heard that also but this is irrational,may we not eat a spirit food or blood food that will cage us
Ode!
U dey fear?
Nothing dey happen..
Do u know how many rubbish wey don enter belle?
So just chill
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Gf After Catching Her Cook For Him With Menses Blood by HarlequinLekex: 11:53am On Sep 07, 2022
fman:
Ode! U dey fear? Nothing dey happen.. Do u know how many rubbish wey don enter belle? So just chill
Ok
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Gf After Catching Her Cook For Him With Menses Blood by HarlequinLekex: 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2022
Mynd44 lalasticlala Dominique
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Gf After Catching Her Cook For Him With Menses Blood by Tegabadguy(m): 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
mynd44
na juju be that grin grin grin grin grin you will stay with her for ever
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Gf After Catching Her Cook For Him With Menses Blood by Samat12: 12:46pm On Sep 07, 2022
Gosh...
But pls who will help me with a loan of 20k to repair my Keke...I will pay back with interest in two months time.
Pls I'm not a scammer. Just a legit hustler going through some really tough times in his hustle.
Hence I will show u all the necessary evidence that I'm genuine and capable of paying back when due.
Remember that we rise by lifting others peeps
Thanks and God bless.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Gf After Catching Her Cook For Him With Menses Blood by HarlequinLekex: 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2022
Tegabadguy:
na juju be that grin grin grin grin grin you will stay with her for ever
He has not eaten it he caught her in the act
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Gf After Catching Her Cook For Him With Menses Blood by mespusinglez(m): 1:31pm On Sep 07, 2022
THESE DAUGHTERS OF EVE ARE EVIL
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Gf After Catching Her Cook For Him With Menses Blood by Mercury12(m): 3:26pm On Sep 07, 2022
Ewooooo shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Gf After Catching Her Cook For Him With Menses Blood by Finisher07(m): 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
Eeeee!!!!! See poison
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Gf After Catching Her Cook For Him With Menses Blood by Botking: 4:52pm On Sep 07, 2022
It only happens to low self esteem men who date broke girls
This is what they get
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Gf After Catching Her Cook For Him With Menses Blood by Oturatetuala(m): 7:36pm On Sep 07, 2022
Nothing wey that gender no fit do, I don't trust them.

If they can sleep with dogs so what special about washing menses in ur food.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Gf After Catching Her Cook For Him With Menses Blood by Tegabadguy(m): 9:48am On Sep 08, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
He has not eaten it he caught her in the act
really
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Gf After Catching Her Cook For Him With Menses Blood by Illegal1(m): 10:16am On Sep 08, 2022
My own be say no love charm fit make me love who i no love...

(1) (Reply)

homophobes are just closeted homosexuals with internalised homophobia. / List Of Nairalanders I Hate With Passion / Why Do You Guys Hate Nigerian Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.