Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Turning A Digital Real Estate Side Hustle Into A $10,000 A Month Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Turning A Digital Real Estate Side Hustle Into A $10,000 A Month Business (134 Views)

How To Turn A Website Flipping Side Hustle Into A $10,000 A Month Business / How I Lost $10,000 - Fisayo Fosudo / Tired Of The Lockdown? Let's Build That Online Hustle Into A Main Business!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Turning A Digital Real Estate Side Hustle Into A $10,000 A Month Business by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2022
One of the easiest ways to make money online is by flipping websites for instant cash.

I can create a small content site and within 4 hours have sold it for over $300.

I can do this day in and day out.

If you are not familiar with flipping websites, it simply means either creating or buying a website and then selling it to make a profit.

The way I have been doing it is by creating small content sites like….

http://www.signofdiabetes.net

In a couple of hours and then sell them on the forums at forums.digitalpoint.com for Instant Cash.

People love content sites with unique content and I give it to them in droves.

But that is not what I am going to talk about in this today.

(If you want to learn how to flip websites for instant cash, check out https://www.wealth-ideas.com/digital-real-estate )

In this post I am going to show you how to turn simple websites into cash-sucking machines, and then sell them on for huge profits.

People go nuts for these types of sites and will pay thru the nose.

Turning Flipping Websites Into A $10,000 A Month Business

People will pay for good online businesses, whether they are content sites, membership sites, forums or even information products.

People will pay 10 times more if those businesses are profitable, EVEN SLIGHTLY!

I sold a content site last year that took me a couple of days to create for $800.

That site was Backyardlandscaping.net — It had about 40 pages of unique content all about backyard landscaping and landscaping in general.

I sold a content site on Ancient Greece with over 50 pages of content for $300 which took me a day to create.

That site was HistoryOfAncientGreece.net

So why the big difference in prices?

Because one site was profitable and the other was not. Backyardlandscaping.net was making $17 a month with Adsense and had top 10 rankings in Google and Bing when I sold it.

Want to know the funny thing tho?

I did absolutely no work to promote Backyardlandscaping.net, so basically, I did less work than the Ancient Greece site but made nearly 3 times as much.

People love profitable sites that run on autopilot!

They will pay thru the nose.

All I did to get backyardlandscaping.net profitable was submit it to MSN and Google manually.

That’s right. I did nothing else and within 2 to 4 weeks I had a top 3 listing in MSN for its main keyword and within 2 months top 10 in Google.

It is now number #1 in Google for it’s main keyword at the time of writing this.

Now imagine if you created 100 of these sites?

That’s what I am going to show you how to do today.

Not only with content sites, but with information products and membership sites.

(You can flip just about any website but I like these 3 the best)

I sold a membership site on a niche topic with only 72 members paying $9.95 a month for over $8000.

You might not think that is a lot, but the site took me 3 days to create and was under 1 month old.

I sold a video series on how to flip websites for $6000, which took me 4 hours to make.

I sold over 500 copies in just over 2 months at $27 a pop, then even sold some resale rights, then flipped the business to someone else for instant cash.

I love instant cash and I talk all about it on my new course site at: https://www.wealth-ideas.com/digital-real-estate

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn A Website Flipping Side Hustle Into A $10,000 A Month Business / USA Standardization, Ultra Slim & Extra Clean Used Laptops. / CNC Shearing And Bending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.