Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery (45201 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) / Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) / Osinbajo Discusses Nigeria-UK Post BREXIT Relations With Johnson’s Trade Envoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by PoliteActivist: 6:58pm On Sep 07, 2022
OsunOriginal:

A trader who contributed to the destruction of our economy is discussing economic recovery grin grin grin grin

Mumu, you keep implying "trader" as an insult. My friend, I am proudly a trader , and "trader" is an esteemed profession worldwide. So stop exposing your mumuness
Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by ifihearam: 6:59pm On Sep 07, 2022
Chukwudozzie:
Can you guys ever do without spreading your lies and propaganda, he has debunked this rumour and stated categorically that he's yet to receive any dollars from anyone as campaigns haven't begum officially, bit here you are parroting falsehoods on the timeline.

LOL mugu
you expect him to admit?
Did he ever admit to diverting anambra's funds to his daughter;s account?
Did he ever deny not being part of IPOB?
Did he every deny not having one tangible accomplishment as a governor?
zombies
Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by lhordspy: 6:59pm On Sep 07, 2022
Donair:

People like you is part of our problem in this country. Your candidate is allowed too visit

God has ordained Obi to take us out of this mess

Well sir, i dont know the God you serve. But the one i serve Allah subhana Wata'ala , the same one the Christians and the traditionalist worship will never ever ordained a crook, a looter, a man who lies easily with unrealistic fact, a pretender, a tribalistic, religious divider who goes to churches about instigating Christians against muslims because of votes.

Thank you sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by Gbeng30(m): 6:59pm On Sep 07, 2022
Newton2024:
Birds of a feather flock together.

Obi is meeting intellectual celebrities while Tinubu is busy meeting thugs, cultists and terrorists. The difference is clear.

What do you expect thugs associate with thugs

1 Like

Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by lhordspy: 7:02pm On Sep 07, 2022
Chukwudozzie:
Can you guys ever do without spreading your lies and propaganda, he has debunked this rumour and stated categorically that he's yet to receive any dollars from anyone as campaigns haven't begum officially, bit here you are parroting falsehoods on the timeline.

He did. And you believed him?

Well sir, i dont believe him. Until he has been certified innocent by an independent inverstigator.

You can tell him that.

Thank you.
Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by Willie2015: 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
ibechris:
The kind of people this man is always meeting points to the fact that he knows his work well.

Others are only meeting same criminals and agberos alike which also sends a negative vibes in the polity.

A vote for Peter Obi is a vite for economic recovery and progress.

Obi is naive in politics...
You need to win election first...
That's what other candidates are working on ...
Tryin to build alliances across the six regions...
Anyone that win the Presidency can bring any top guns to work for him....
Tinubu head hunt for PYO to become VP.....
.. Obasanjo head hunt for Iweala to become Finance Minister..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by Tareq1105: 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
lhordspy:
Is he there to defraud the woman of her dollars too. All in the name of fund mobilisation. What happened to the $150m you cunningly obtained few days ago. ?

Pandora happened to it right?

Madam okonjo iweala, please stay a little far from that man,Peter.....make your purse no miss, vanish, Evaporate, disengage, dissapear (any word sha that can best describe criminally minded pandora looter)

Yoruba call it - bi Afowora bi ole.

He has an history in Lying alot after commiting a Scam.

I suspect he went for lectures on Economy so that he would know what to say during presidential debate. You know he's visited Egypt on Power and Education. He's a philosopher so he needs to seek for knowledge. You cannot compare him with Asiwaju who's a first class graduate of Accounting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by lhordspy: 7:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
RPG2020:

is either you join us win or watch us win grin

Not in this Nigeria, Inshallahu.

Maybe your biafra land.
Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by strangest(m): 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2022
lhordspy:

Sorry sir.
If i might offend you with my words

Dont be too emotional on an internet space. We all have our opinion to things.

Just correct me "politely" if you think am wrong. State yours from your perspective. But dont take mine too personal.

Thank you. Sir.

Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by lhordspy: 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2022
Tareq1105:

I suspect he went for lectures on Economy so that he would know what to say during presidential debate. You know he's visited Egypt on Power and Education. He's a philosopher so he needs to seek for knowledge. You cannot compare him with Asiwaju who's a first class graduate of Accounting.

Since you mentioned it now, i think i starting to tilt to the opinion of yours now. It might be true, it may not. Only God knows.

But i am not comfortable with that man. He is a pretender, a green snake, a tribalist, religious divider. Moving from church to church instigating christians against muslims because of votes. Thank you sir.
Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by Reyhzor(m): 7:07pm On Sep 07, 2022
Villa12:
You are still sleeping Nwanne. Nigerians are voting for personality, achievements, antecedents and legacies running till date that speaks for you

Tinubu is definitely miles ahead of other contestants this is a known fact
Maybe you're the blind one , go and watch Tunde Bank Anthony interview on Channel - He's Apc Chieftain.
They've left you.
Tinubu did nothing in Lagos.
For you information, Tinubu Wife will not vote for Tinubu
Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by Devil1Messenger: 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
lhordspy:
Is he there to defraud the woman of her dollars too. All in the name of fund mobilisation. What happened to the $150m you cunningly obtained few days ago. ?

Madam okonjo iweala, please stay a little far from that man,Peter.....make your purse no miss, vanish, Evaporate, disengage, dissapear (any word sha that can best describe criminally minded pandora looter)

Try get sense for once
APC scammed the full country for 8years and nobody is dragging them down
Una mumu dey shame abeg
U will leave ur common problem and start chasing shadows all in the name of tribe or party affiliation
Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by lhordspy: 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2022
Danniedpastor:

Kai.
So you want to be corrected?
A man that chooses to tell lies in public is not seeking correction. You are mischievous.

No sir am not. But of you think i am. Atleast am not a pretender. I say whatever i think it is.

And i think this man is a pretenderand a chronic lair, this is how Legwndary thieves Anini and Oyenusi started....If given the chance it will be worst than abacha regime.

Thank you sir
Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by RPG2020(m): 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2022
lhordspy:

Not in this Nigeria, Inshallahu.

Maybe your biafra land.

Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by 43Ronin: 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2022
I dunno why Peter obi looks like a simp undecided
Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by rickyrex(m): 7:12pm On Sep 07, 2022
lhordspy:

if you are not too quick to show your ignorance, you would have read a tread where obi categorically told you golible ones that he never received any money from any diaspora. Leave obi alone, he is not buhari who is frustrating you
Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by lhordspy: 7:13pm On Sep 07, 2022
[quote author=RPG2020 post=116447705][/quote]

God is never a wicked God. He knows opinion differs. So he will never kill paul for what paul wish. And he will never kill peter for what peter wish for.

The same God, a predator(Lion) and a prey(antelope) prays too.

One for daily bread, one for survival.

Now you are enlighten, Go and sin no more
Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by bigman001(m): 7:14pm On Sep 07, 2022
fergie001:

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (WTO-DG)
I would say you are not a president yet , you are already meeting with like minds, people who really have the country at heart? they have no interest in looting he countries economy , they only want to put a smiles on a common Nigerian, they want to see A Nigeria we are all craving for, they want to see us to be the Real AFRICAN GIANT, like we've always been in the past. I wish Nigeria " A Dream come True".
Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by rickyrex(m): 7:14pm On Sep 07, 2022
OsunOriginal:

A trader who contributed to the destruction of our economy is discussing economic recovery grin grin grin grin
i cant recall obi been your minister of economy, finance or whatsover to have been the one who destroyed your economic. I am ashamed of you bro. You just dont have anything to say about obi
Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by ATLIEN2027: 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2022
hedonido:

You're quite dense. Which minister in your bastard Buhari/APC regime of today is bold enough to criticise the status quo?
Brainwashed IPIG terrorist Zombidient cretin.
Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by Devil1Messenger: 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2022
lhordspy:

Since you mentioned it now, i think i starting to tilt to the opinion of yours now. It might be true, it may not. Only God knows.

But i am not comfortable with that man. He is a pretender, a green snake, a tribalist, religious divider. Moving from church to church instigating christians against muslims because of votes. Thank you sir.
Someone presented a Muslim Muslim ticket and u think that has not already instigated the Christians?
Before they start showing Obi in churches, CAN has already rejected APC. So why are u crying foul
I have alot of yorubas friends that have made up their mind to vote him.
If what Reno, deji and co are doing to him and yet he keep getting stronger, you think beer parlour discussion on nairaland will have any effect on him.
You guys Better start marketing ur candidate because the more u try to present Obi as the enemy of Nigeria the more he is loved by Nigerians
And the people even castigating him were given a golden opportunity to rule Nigeria and failed woefully.
Very funny people
Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2022
fergie001:

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (WTO-DG)

Moh247 PandoraObi FreeStuffsNG and Leodeking are also discussing agbado with their candidate cheesy
Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by lhordspy: 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2022
rickyrex:
if you are not too quick to show your ignorance, you would have read a tread where obi categorically told you golible ones that he never received any money from any diaspora. Leave obi alone, he is not buhari who is frustrating you

You believe him cause you have your reasons.

I dont believe him cause i have my reasons.

Dont know about yours, but mine is as follows:

This same man has a long history is outright denial and lying.

He is a pretender.

He is a tribalistic human

A religious divider that is instigating christians against muslim cos of votes.

A green snake.

And in my own opinion, a scammer.
Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by plaindealer: 7:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
Yes, we know her, the useless and economic minister who amassed the largest oil receipts in Nigeria's history, but mismanaged the money, she sat and watched like mumu while looters looted every kobo, she fuckkedd up the Nigerian economy that she end up declaring austerity in 2014, months before Buhari, things were so bad that she ends up borrowing hundreds of billion every month to pay workers salaries.

And this is the woman pandora liar is bragging with.?

These Igbos are something else..

Thank God, you won't be the president of Nigeria and we won't see that incompetent woman anywhere near our government institutions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by rickyrex(m): 7:19pm On Sep 07, 2022
Villa12:
You are still sleeping Nwanne. Nigerians are voting for personality, achievements, antecedents and legacies running till date that speaks for you

Tinubu is definitely miles ahead of other contestants this is a known fact
bro what ever tinubu have achieved, many governors with little allocation and internal revenue achieved more. umehi and igwanyi of enugu state are good example. Even when their state was never a formal capital of nigeria living on existing legacy
Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by lhordspy: 7:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Someone presented a Muslim Muslim ticket and u think that has not already instigated the Christians?
Before they start showing Obi in churches, CAN has already rejected APC. So why are u crying foul
I have alot of yorubas friends that have made up their mind to vote him.
If what Reno, deji and co are doing to him and yet he keep getting stronger, you think beer parlour discussion on nairaland will have any effect on him.
You guys Better start marketing ur candidate because the more u try to present Obi as the enemy of Nigeria the more he is loved by Nigerians
And the people even castigating him were given a golden opportunity to rule Nigeria and failed woefully.
Very funny people

Yes sir, ofcourse beer parlour discussion are inconsequential. I remember so is social media noises insignificant.

I have my PVC, do you have yours sir??

Lets meet at the poll.

May God keeps us to witness that day and years beyond. Shalom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by maxkia(m): 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2022
mrvitalis:

Anyone who can defraud a first class economics brain like NOI is smart enough to turn Nigeria around

Relax before you reply I know your likes are not smart enough to understand what I wrote ...so go ahead and embarrass yourself more

Oil dey your Head �️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ban On Keke, Okada: Lagos Government Promises Alternative / ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. / Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.