Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

BREAKING:How Nigerians Are On Betting Companies Payroll Without Placing A Bet! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / BREAKING:How Nigerians Are On Betting Companies Payroll Without Placing A Bet! (988 Views)

UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet / Sport Betting Companies Are Threatening To Sue Me For Revealing This SECRET... / Today's sure-banker kicksoff 5pm. I sold my soul now I'm a God I Neva lose a bet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING:How Nigerians Are On Betting Companies Payroll Without Placing A Bet! by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 5:02pm On Sep 07, 2022
Yeah I know this sounds too unbelievable…

That’s why you need to be among the first 10 to send a message to the number on my signature to steal a FREE training on how the whole process works and how you can get started right away…

This isn’t just to catch your attention nor is it a false information…

Just few people knows about this and I’m sure you’re wondering…

If it’s actually working, then why in the world would I want to tell you?

Fair enough, well you getting paid doesn’t stop Mr A from getting paid because betting companies receives billions every single year and…

There is lots of room for everyone to be successful on here…

Nothing like saturation so…

Good luck to the first 10 to send a dm to the number on my signature to get a free training that explains how this whole process works and how you can get started right away

Remember: You don’t have to bet or even know a single thing about betting to do this and succeed in it…

I mean what’d an extra N200k a month do for you, your family or even maybe you friends??

Well, I’d leave you to answer that for yourself…

Sleep on this at your finance’s risk.

Good luck to the first 10 that’d grab this training for FREE

See proofs below.

Re: BREAKING:How Nigerians Are On Betting Companies Payroll Without Placing A Bet! by recieve(m): 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2022
ConsultSunkanmi:

That’s why you need to be among the first 10 to send a message to the number on my signature to steal a FREE training on how the whole process works and how you can get started right away…

Fair enough, well you getting paid doesn’t stop Mr A from getting paid because betting companies receives billions every single year and…

Good luck to the first 10 to send a dm to the number on my signature to get a free training that explains how this whole process works and how you can get started right away

Remember: You don’t have to bet or even know a single thing about betting to do this and succeed in it…

I mean what’d an extra N200k a month do for you, your family or even maybe you friends??

See proofs below.
i'm interested.
Re: BREAKING:How Nigerians Are On Betting Companies Payroll Without Placing A Bet! by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
Kindly be part of the first 10 to send a dm to the number on my signature

2 slots taken already
recieve:

i'm interested.
Re: BREAKING:How Nigerians Are On Betting Companies Payroll Without Placing A Bet! by Pickmycall: 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
Thief
Re: BREAKING:How Nigerians Are On Betting Companies Payroll Without Placing A Bet! by Chika57: 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2022
Am interested
ConsultSunkanmi:

See proofs below.
Re: BREAKING:How Nigerians Are On Betting Companies Payroll Without Placing A Bet! by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2022
Okay…

Just send a dm to the number on my signature before 6 more people do so ahead of you.

Because 4 people has sent me a dm already so just 6 people left!
Chika57:
Am interested
Re: BREAKING:How Nigerians Are On Betting Companies Payroll Without Placing A Bet! by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 8:09pm On Sep 07, 2022
I almost forgot to mention this too…

It’s easier than you think it is.

Re: BREAKING:How Nigerians Are On Betting Companies Payroll Without Placing A Bet! by Bobogan65: 10:13pm On Sep 07, 2022
Re: BREAKING:How Nigerians Are On Betting Companies Payroll Without Placing A Bet! by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2022
Kindly send a dm to the number on my signature to get a quicker response…

For those of you that wants to dirty December…

This is your once in a lifetime opportunity , you won’t see anyone talking about this business opportunity here on NL simply because few people knows about it and that’s awesome

So just the both of us can keep eating good

If you like sleep on this…. Don’t say you weren’t informed.
Bobogan65:
Re: BREAKING:How Nigerians Are On Betting Companies Payroll Without Placing A Bet! by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 10:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
Liverpool lost…

Liverpool fans sorry lol…

Stop wasting your money on bets hoping that one day you’d hit grin

You can do this even though you’ve never tried betting in your entire life before…

Remember: You don’t need to understand how to bet to eat big here.

Just Send a message to the number that’s on my signature below on WhatsApp to get the FREE training that explains how the process works and most importantly how you can get started right away.
Re: BREAKING:How Nigerians Are On Betting Companies Payroll Without Placing A Bet! by Samsonisthename: 2:53am On Sep 08, 2022
cool
Re: BREAKING:How Nigerians Are On Betting Companies Payroll Without Placing A Bet! by remmyjunior: 3:22am On Sep 08, 2022
Interested
Re: BREAKING:How Nigerians Are On Betting Companies Payroll Without Placing A Bet! by Unityp: 6:02am On Sep 08, 2022
It is Very clear you have nothing to offer because you are desperate.Once someone is this desperate, you know he has ulterior motives.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING:How Nigerians Are On Betting Companies Payroll Without Placing A Bet! by Didijiji: 6:45am On Sep 08, 2022
No Nigerian will show you how to make legit money without showing his close family members and friends.

Forget all these other scams

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING:How Nigerians Are On Betting Companies Payroll Without Placing A Bet! by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 12:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kindly send a dm to the number on my signature.
remmyjunior:
Interested
Re: BREAKING:How Nigerians Are On Betting Companies Payroll Without Placing A Bet! by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
Smart Nigerian with a low account balance…

Ok
Unityp:
It is Very clear you have nothing to offer because you are desperate.Once someone is this desperate, you know he has ulterior motives.
Re: BREAKING:How Nigerians Are On Betting Companies Payroll Without Placing A Bet! by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 12:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
Lol…

Your mentality shows in your words.
Didijiji:
No Nigerian will show you how to make legit money without showing his close family members and friends.

Re: BREAKING:How Nigerians Are On Betting Companies Payroll Without Placing A Bet! by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
For Ignorant people thinking I’ve nothing to offer…

Here you go…

I don’t know who has the time to deceive people nowadays lol.

Re: BREAKING:How Nigerians Are On Betting Companies Payroll Without Placing A Bet! by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
That’s the video that explains how the whole process works and how you can get started…

ConsultSunkanmi:
For Ignorant people thinking I’ve nothing to offer…

Here you go…

I don’t know who has the time to deceive people nowadays lol.
Re: BREAKING:How Nigerians Are On Betting Companies Payroll Without Placing A Bet! by Unityp: 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
Didijiji:

Don't mind the ignorant scammer.He thinks everyone has a low IQ like him.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING:How Nigerians Are On Betting Companies Payroll Without Placing A Bet! by Freelane33(m): 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
You can only scam villagers with this not some
Refined Nairalanders with 10 years experiences in betting .
I don’t know why mod do allow this kinda th read to stay

1 Like

Re: BREAKING:How Nigerians Are On Betting Companies Payroll Without Placing A Bet! by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
Lol…

This doesn’t involve betting.

You guy’s don’t read. That’s the issue
Unityp:

Don't mind the ignorant scammer.He thinks everyone has a low IQ like him.
Re: BREAKING:How Nigerians Are On Betting Companies Payroll Without Placing A Bet! by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
Oshey smartest…

It’s so obvious you didn’t even read the thread…

That’s Nigerians issue nowadys.
Freelane33:
You can only scan villagers with this not some
Re: BREAKING:How Nigerians Are On Betting Companies Payroll Without Placing A Bet! by dontrulee: 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2022
Unfortunately, some People will fall for this cheap scam. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING:How Nigerians Are On Betting Companies Payroll Without Placing A Bet! by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2022
Okay boss
dontrulee:
Unfortunately, some People will fall for this cheap scam. grin grin
Re: BREAKING:How Nigerians Are On Betting Companies Payroll Without Placing A Bet! by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 10:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
Just a gentle reminder…

Re: BREAKING:How Nigerians Are On Betting Companies Payroll Without Placing A Bet! by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
Thank God it’s Friday
Re: BREAKING:How Nigerians Are On Betting Companies Payroll Without Placing A Bet! by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2022
Happy Weekend…

It’s a good day to remember that:

Sporty bet and the rest will keep eating your money while you’re hoping…

But there’s actually a way Nigerians like you can be on betting companies without knowing jack about betting or even without placing a single bet!

Just send a dm on WhatsApp to the number on my signature to get a FREE training that explains how the whole process works.

Enjoy your weekend!
Re: BREAKING:How Nigerians Are On Betting Companies Payroll Without Placing A Bet! by BlaqFaze: 2:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
Freelane33:
You can only scan villagers with this not some
It's funny that some people here will get scammed
Re: BREAKING:How Nigerians Are On Betting Companies Payroll Without Placing A Bet! by Samsonisthename: 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2022
Lol okay...

Keep losing your money to sporty bet and the rest...

Just carry your ignorance away from here.
BlaqFaze:
It's funny that some people here will get scammed

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona FC Wishes Asisat Oshoala Farewell In Igbo Language / For Man Utd Fans: Ronaldo And His 8.3m Pounds Contract(who Does He Think He Is) / 2 Year Old Snooker Whiz Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.