Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,023 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno (25792 Views)

Osu Jewish Rabbi Seen At Boko Haram Vp's Unveiling / Troops Ambush And Killed Scores Of Terrorists At Mandara (Photo) / The Moment Northerners Hailed And Waved At Boko Haram(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by omenka(m): 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2022
Corridon:
How many Benue people did the Fulanis massacred today?
Shameless terrorists. Thought you wanted to use the pictures to swallow your bowl of akpu. Now you have the pictures and you're off asking another stupid question.

I bet you're one of those running wild in the East, wreaking havoc on innocent lives, which explains why you're visibly angry your likes are being slaughtered in their numbers across the country. Hand go soon reach you.

More terrorists will meet their bloody end. If e too pain you, get on a rickshaw and join them in the frontline. Don't be a coward.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by omenka(m): 7:40pm On Sep 07, 2022
Corridon:
How many Benue people did the Fulanis massacred today?
Spoken like a true ipobic illiterate.

School una no gree go, na to dey embarrass unaselves and una region all over the place. If you're not learned enough to speak proper English, why not type in Igbo instead. At least with that, your accent would be indistinguishable.

Shame.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by Yankee101: 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2022
Buhari don wake up
Na threat of impeachment abi wetin?
Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:47am On Sep 08, 2022
Jennifer663:

See them. undecided

You don't believe it?
Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by Corridon: 4:58am On Sep 08, 2022
omenka:
Spoken like a true ipobic illiterate.

School una no gree go, na to dey embarrass unaselves and una region all over the place. If you're not oarned enough to speak proper English, why not type in Igbo instead. At least with that, your accept would be indistinguishable.

Shame.
Shatap. My statement is very correct. You are the one who can't read English language. Fulani terrorists kills you people for fun.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 08, 2022
Their way
Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by bewla(m): 8:11am On Sep 08, 2022
Jennifer663:
See them. undecided
o
Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by Tvoice: 8:11am On Sep 08, 2022
Bomber man, who remember dat game again sef, make una continue to bomb without pisure
Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by Antoeni(m): 8:11am On Sep 08, 2022
Same Lies All The Time
Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by sonofElElyon: 8:11am On Sep 08, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Nice one, if true.

Wait oo, abi na my eye?? One of them shared same name with Emilokan's running mate....high-ranking Boko Haram commanders, including Abou Hauwa, (Munzir)
shocked shocked Amir Shettima shocked shocked, Akura Buri (Nakif), Abou Zainab, Abou Idris and their foot soldiers

I think "shettima" is the name of a town or village in borno... I stand to be corrected
Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by CoolAmbience(m): 8:15am On Sep 08, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Nice one, if true.

Wait oo, abi na my eye?? One of them shared same name with Emilokan's running mate....high-ranking Boko Haram commanders, including Abou Hauwa, (Munzir)
shocked shocked Amir Shettima shocked shocked, Akura Buri (Nakif), Abou Zainab, Abou Idris and their foot soldiers

Why won't you doubt if it is true....

If the news was the other way round, u for no doubt am.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by EBMedia: 8:20am On Sep 08, 2022
Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by Chizzyjr(m): 8:21am On Sep 08, 2022
My question is how did they know all their names are Paddy or what
My second question the book Haram members wey the prison why them no kill those ones first so we see to atleast believe them.lastly if na Esn or ipob you go don see pictures everywhere abi u wan tell me say them dey fear book Haram so tey Dem no fit snap them when the don kill them ni....lie mohameds.... continue
2023 Peter obi me know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:22am On Sep 08, 2022
Criminal dey do funeral
Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by SmartyPants(m): 8:24am On Sep 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Why not just try and join boko haram to find out wink Talk is cheap o. He was travelling round the world to shop for lethal weapons and artillery while funding the best training for the armed forces , now anyone messing with our armed forces air, water and land will be finished by Buhari. Do not try him. He is an infantry General , did same thing at war front during the civil war,and the early 80s. He is doing same to the Elzakky zaky sect.
He shows no mercy to any enemy of Nigeria.

Thats a bunch of rubbish.

I can categorically tell you that our army is being caged in the fight against terrorism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by CoolAmbience(m): 8:25am On Sep 08, 2022
Eriokanmi:
It's too late , sorry. This was what I thought too, which was why I wasted my vote on him in 2015. There would be a lot of revelations by the time buhari leaves office. Watch out!

It is not late at all.

Since from when he took office in 2015, thousands of indigenes and residents of Borno have regained freedom from captivity and retuned to their ancestral communities and farms. Schools and other public services have been restored.

Buhari has done well on security. He fought on more fronts than any other president in Nigeria's history....from Boko haram insurgency to IPOB unknown gunmen to banditry to kidnappings etc.

No president has touched more critical areas as Buhari despite all the challenges. We have seen substantial infrastructural projects, improvement in agriculture, aviation etc.

If we have lapses, then most of those lapses are coming from the states. Nigerians do not know how to hold their governors, LG Chairmen etc, to account. They have to learn that. We can't keep calling the president on every issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by anytexy: 8:26am On Sep 08, 2022
Good one. Pictures.
Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by Moneyyman: 8:27am On Sep 08, 2022
Another good news!!!

Bomb all of them!

Shoot of them!

Shoot the survivors!

Shoot the survivors again!!

I said shoot them again!!! grin

Leave no one alive!

Still shoot them again!!!!

Bottomline, kill the idiots!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by edungene7: 8:33am On Sep 08, 2022
Audio bombing
Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by obicmag(m): 8:34am On Sep 08, 2022
Who counted them abeg?
Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by learnwithgideon: 8:34am On Sep 08, 2022
Hope it's true tho
Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by israel90: 8:37am On Sep 08, 2022
omenka:
Shameless terrorists.

Below are the images you seek..I hope you'd prepare some oha soup and take it with you Akpu.

Obidients indeed. You people should be ashamed of yourselves.
is these pictures shows a funeral ground.mugu

2 Likes

Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by rockyh(m): 8:43am On Sep 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This is the signature PMB is known for right from his military days.

He would have approved the bombing without thinking twice. Buhari shows no mercy to terrorists and enemies of Nigeria.

Buhari will chase you into the hole if you take up arms against Nigeria or threaten our economic/sovereign national interest even if you are hiding overseas.
God bless Nigeria.
akuko Mike eje ala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by plaindealer: 8:43am On Sep 08, 2022
When are they going to send Tucano to the SE to mop up all the ESN, IPOB and UGM terrorists?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by Crafteck1: 8:44am On Sep 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This is the signature PMB is known for right from his military days.

He would have approved the bombing without thinking twice. Buhari shows no mercy to terrorists and enemies of Nigeria.

Buhari will chase you into the hole if you take up arms against Nigeria or threaten our economic/sovereign national interest even if you are hiding overseas.
God bless Nigeria.

Was he known for reintegration of the captured ones back into to society then too? Lost soul... shocked
Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 8:44am On Sep 08, 2022
Like boko Haram was holding a funeral in the bush or where? Anyway Thumbs up � to our gallant soldiers.

But we will love to see pictures of the bombed scene and casualties next time

God bless Nigeria
Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by adecz: 9:05am On Sep 08, 2022
⏩⏩Boko haram always show pictures
& videos of their victories against our
forces.

But our own na only audio and
written reports❗️❗️

That is why BH are gradually getting
to out capital and seat of government,
but our forces always claim "killing" &
finishing them in the bush.. ❌❌❌☹️☹️❌

Buhari, you must be careful❗️❗️❗️

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki / Barrister Festus Keyamo Shades PDP And Their Supporters On Twitter / The Struggle For Mace In Edo House Of Assembly (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.