Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno (25808 Views)

Osu Jewish Rabbi Seen At Boko Haram Vp's Unveiling / Troops Ambush And Killed Scores Of Terrorists At Mandara (Photo) / The Moment Northerners Hailed And Waved At Boko Haram(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by Qtrpst4: 9:11am On Sep 08, 2022
You are so shameless, is this not old picture?

Your people are in IDP camps in babe state,
but you are here defending the very people that raped your mother.

omenka:
Shameless terrorists.

Below are the images you seek..I hope you'd prepare some oha soup and take it with you Akpu.

Obidients indeed. You people should be ashamed of yourselves.
Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by 2Radii: 9:11am On Sep 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This is the signature PMB is known for right from his military days.

He would have approved the bombing without thinking twice. Buhari shows no mercy to terrorists and enemies of Nigeria.

Buhari will chase you into the hole if you take up arms against Nigeria or threaten our economic/sovereign national interest even if you are hiding overseas.
God bless Nigeria.
why didn't he approve the bombing since 2015??

Election wan start now na hin he remember to approve bombing

Ori iwo ati ogae ope rara..

Eyin didirin
Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by Iziquiel(m): 9:11am On Sep 08, 2022
Jennifer663:
See them. undecided

Isn't it funny that people like you who do not believe in Nigeria or any thing about her are the ones supporting Peter Obi to become the President of this same country you don't believe in?
You doubt every good news coming from Nigeria, you wish our country evil, you jubilate when our security agents are killed, when it's the other way round you ask for video evidence.

I wish other Nigerians would see those pushing for Peter Obi's presidency for who they truly are.
Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by Apst: 9:16am On Sep 08, 2022
Since u are free I don't expect anything reasonable. A president who did nothing for 7 years six months to his evacuation of office starts audio killings and you are in support. Na your type sell buhari and still dey sell tinubu. They saw the dead bodies in the bush but no photo for newspapers and magazines to verify. Even in civilized countries such don't happen.

Audio killings and fools dey propagate and rejoice.

To all those supporting and propagating APC May your families and generation witness the treatment Nigerians got from APC

FreeStuffsNG:

He would have approved the bombing without thinking twice. Buhari shows no mercy to terrorists and enemies of Nigeria.

Buhari will chase you into the hole if you take up arms against Nigeria or threaten our economic/sovereign national interest even if you are hiding overseas.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by FreeStuffsNG: 9:17am On Sep 08, 2022
SmartyPants:

And you are here behind a moniker 'caging' them. wehdone
Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by ksauthenticoi: 9:18am On Sep 08, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Nice one, if true.

Wait oo, abi na my eye?? One of them shared same name with Emilokan's running mate....high-ranking Boko Haram commanders, including Abou Hauwa, (Munzir)
shocked shocked Amir Shettima shocked shocked, Akura Buri (Nakif), Abou Zainab, Abou Idris and their foot soldiers
Do you know how many OBI wey Dey among Ipob?
Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by FreeStuffsNG: 9:21am On Sep 08, 2022
Apst:

Why not try join boko haram just to test the resolve of PMB instead of hiding behimd a moniker to 'just type and go'. Talk is cheap. Just go and join those terrorist and bandit group you are sympathic to because of your lies, bigotry and hatred for APC/ Buhari then come tell us if you survive PMB's wrath.
Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by jrusky(m): 9:21am On Sep 08, 2022
Oh these animals still hav mind to do funeral of another animal in human skin?

Nice bombing, pls bomb them at sight either they are doing wedding or doing naming or doing party kill all the bastards.

1 Like

Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by Yusman316(m): 9:26am On Sep 08, 2022
Dynasty102:
I'm not saying it's a lie but we need to see pictorial evidences...
Common sense, they say is not common. So you expect the fighter jets pilots to be taking pictures while dropping bombs? Or you expected soldiers on bike to follow fighter jets hundreds of miles into enemy lines and take pictures of bombings? I know the planes will have high resonance cams, but such operations details will not likely be released

1 Like

Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by KingGBsky(m): 9:37am On Sep 08, 2022
Useless news with not photo as usual to confirm
Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by 2loadedguy: 9:38am On Sep 08, 2022
Corridon:
So you believed the junk news? Haven't you asked why they display dead bodies of the so called IPOB members when they killed them but haven't for once shown pictures of killed Boko Haram members? Think about it.
You are the one not so informed here. Haven't you reasoned not displaying the pictures might also be for security reasons. The military have changed strategy against bolo haram and should be commended. Displaying pictures to prove a point to pessimists and enemy of state like you changes or adds nothing to the fights. We don't want boko haram informants like you to see the pictures and know the location to bombard our military.

2 Likes

Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:38am On Sep 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

God bless Nigeria.
check my signature for free stuffs!

no pictures no videos !
Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by seunayantokun(m): 9:56am On Sep 08, 2022
Whatever you like, do. For me it's too late. Yorùbá Nation, no going back.
Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by kodab: 10:08am On Sep 08, 2022
Corridon:
Pictures and videos or.....
get sense for once no source go ever reviv video to u mumu
Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by kodab: 10:13am On Sep 08, 2022
Tvoice:
Bomber man, who remember dat game again sef, make una continue to bomb without pisure
u be mumu I swear ,enter YouTube and watch war against bokoharam and thank me later message me 09069668709
Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by Tvoice: 10:17am On Sep 08, 2022
kodab:
u be mumu I swear ,enter YouTube and watch war against bokoharam and thank me later message me 09069668709

ur foolishness Don ripe, so na only YouTube deserve videos of war against bokoharam abi, go and buy a brain
Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by Favmil101(m): 10:20am On Sep 08, 2022
omenka:
Shameless terrorists.

Below are the images you seek..I hope you'd use them to prepare some oha soup and take it with you Akpu.

Are those people up to 15 Mr?
Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:20am On Sep 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

He met rot on ground and inherited a pooly motivated and completely demoralized armed forces.

If Ogun no strike you eeh... I no know wetin Wan strike u
Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by QuotaSystem: 10:22am On Sep 08, 2022
plaindealer:
When are they going to send Tucano to the SE to mop up all the ESN, IPOB and UGM terrorists?

Most likely after Pandora’s defeat in February when the DOS/Obi faction rejoin their autopilot ipob faction to continue their violent agitation for Biafra….Simon Ekpa style.
Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by Harpyeagle(m): 10:27am On Sep 08, 2022
omenka:
Shameless terrorists.

Below are the images you seek..I hope you'd use them to prepare some oha soup and take it with you Akpu.

For the past 7 years of this present administration these terrorists kill and roam free, whenever these guys get caught, they get pardoned right away, or even have attires sowed for them in celebration. They are immediately tagged repentant and reintegrated into the society and into the military.Even on occasions some that were caught have been flown on a tour with govt plane/jet after which are given houses. Then u expect people to easily believe when someone who has showed so much love to these terrorists claims he's suddenly killing them now.

Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by Patriotsleague: 10:36am On Sep 08, 2022
Very good, an accessory, co conspirator, family member that refuse to expose the terrorist is a terrorist. Bomb them when they sleep, bomb them when they eat,bomb them when they pray, for a terrorist prays to satan, the devil. Bomb them when they rest, attack them when they go to the market. God bless the Nigerian army, God will grant victory to us. We a hundred million patriots are behind you.
Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by berryPee(m): 10:40am On Sep 08, 2022
These terrorists dey get time bath at all?
omenka:
Shameless terrorists.

Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:45am On Sep 08, 2022
Fahdiga the Ipob Terrorist. Your days are numbered
Corridon:
So you believed the junk news? Haven't you asked why they display dead bodies of the so called IPOB members when they killed them but haven't for once shown pictures of killed Boko Haram members? Think about it.
Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by TGM2015: 10:49am On Sep 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

God bless Nigeria.
pointblank247:
so what held him from hitting them this hard all these while,. ?

Buhari met a demoralised and ill-equipped force. It takes years to train, get milltary weapons produced, get trained on it and then delivered through official means. Even getting the nod of a sovereign state in a diplomatic agreement is not easy considering our past records.

No thanks to Sàràkí led Senate, it took a courageous Buhari to withdraw money to pay US an advance payment for the new military wares (Tucano inclusive) without National Assembly approval. Sàràkí led national assembly attempted to use it against Buhari for impeachment purpose but met a brick because the transaction was government to government and the savings clause that president can withdraw in urgent matters on security issues in the interest of the country.

One of the aftermath of Sàràkí led Senate is the economic woes we are witnessing today. He starved the executive the needed budget to get the country working and make sure budget approvals are around the period when it will becomes difficult to implement. When nation assembly approved budget (not the executive submitted budget) in the middle of the year, knowing fully well that budget takes at least 2 months before implementation and the budget for following year should be submitted in the next 3 months.

Buhari first tenure was held in hostage by Sàràkí led Senate, because by the time the executive will start implementing the budget, the time to prepare the next budget has begun. And the budgets they are to implement has been manipulated to includes projects they have no knowledge of and excludes their planned projects. The effects of which came heavily on us in his second term. But who has the blamed, of course, the executive head Buhari.

Fortunately for the military, the President can have his way to get weapons and improve logistics for them, though Buhari led executive learnt that late in his first tenure but it pays in the long run. The recent victories, may be connected to recent node by our weapon supplier to use them against bandits. So, both bandits and Boko Haram have been declared as terrorists, and our weapon suppliers has agreed to our declaration and give us go ahead to use it on them.

2 Likes

Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by NwaMamaIwota(f): 11:03am On Sep 08, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by TGM2015: 11:17am On Sep 08, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Unfortunately, the IPOB may not get this type of attack in the nearest future because, though Nigeria government has declared them terrorist group, the world includes millions of Nigerians have not accepted to be a terrorist group.

Application of Human right violations can be brought against the Nigerian government and her military.
Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by Beosten(m): 11:32am On Sep 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

God bless Nigeria.

After how many years in power that Buhari is just showing his signature?
Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by RichAbujaGuy: 11:35am On Sep 08, 2022
Everyone got bent out shape when Baba said deal with dem in a language that they understand. Great to see all the terrorists being non-stop neutralized. And no, I don't need to see a pic of the dead bodies every time as proof of the mission like many mumus on this forum request.
Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by Ballo1292(m): 11:47am On Sep 08, 2022
You will agree with me that their was an increase in the onslaught against insurgents after national assembly threatened to impeach Buhari.

It is quite unfortunate that we have been playing lip service until this moment.

Kudos to the military Sha.
Re: Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno by anthonyweah: 12:15pm On Sep 08, 2022
Good news

OLAADEGBU:

High-ranking Boko Haram commanders, including Abou Hauwa, (Munzir) Amir Shettima, Akura Buri (Nakif), Abou Zainab, Abou Idris are said to have been eliminated.

Source

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai: We Will Unmask Aso Villa Cabal Working Against Tinubu (Video) / How 9 Soldiers, 4 UNIMAID Staff, 14 Others Were Killed In Boko Haram Ambush / Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.