Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,464 members, 7,846,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi (1718 Views)

Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor / Adolphus Aghuhu: No Money Missing From Federation Account / Funds Meant For Arms Purchase ‘Missing’ Under Buratai, Other Service Chiefs -NSA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by Victoxy(m): 7:22pm On Sep 07, 2022
tonyuny12:

The Lagos you see today, is it same as the 70 years Lagos?
The Lagos you see today,is the same thing as 2006 Lagos. FFS��.
Who built Abuja then?. So if Abuja was a State,a man that ruled since 1999 will be called the builder.
Pele construction company

1 Like

Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by Image123(m): 7:23pm On Sep 07, 2022
lightskinnigga:
anambra is doing better than almost every state in Nigeria despite being only 31yrs old and was ravaged by war.

But your likes don’t have the iQ to comprehend such

Your list contains Imo state but no Kano, Akwa Ibom or Cross River, lol. Are you into standup comedy?

1 Like

Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by Kingspin(m): 7:23pm On Sep 07, 2022
tonyuny12:

Was he crying at bishop kukah's birthday party?
Happy Birthday is not a Nigerian issue.
We need to hear all candidate's economic plans and vision for the nation.

1 Like

Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by Achilles881: 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2022
He stole #250 no #25000 ahh #25 no, in short their was 25 there, he later converted it to anambara money and used it to build hero beer, which later became his father's business, then his father died when he started primary School?? I know because I'm a Tinubu's urchin.
Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by SmartPolician: 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2022
Jones4190:
Anambra would have been a-must-visit state for most Africans if Peter Obi used the magic wand he's currently advertising to his audience on the system of the state when he had the opportunity to govern her. Nobody can deceive reality!

You say this because you have no idea the nonsensical state that Peter Obi inherited from Chris Ngige. Chinwoke Mbadinuju really destroyed that state, but Peter Obi (and partly Chris Ngige) saved it.

1 Like

Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by Image123(m): 7:28pm On Sep 07, 2022
ObidientFC:
Peter Obi has said that he reived over half a trillion naira as Governor of Anambra State .
He dare anyone to find out just 1% of that money missing or traced to him that he will stop campaigning

Watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWlSyCcuWr4

Obi says in this video that the State has never given him even pure water since he left office. i find that very difficult to believe, it is called exaggeration.
Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by Nigerianization(m): 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2022
Jones4190:
Anambra would have been a-must-visit state for most Africans if Peter Obi used the magic wand he's currently advertising to his audience on the system of the state when he had the opportunity to govern her. Nobody can deceive reality!

PETER OBI is not advertising any magic wand.

Nigeria is in dire financial needs now with debt surpassing revenue. He has a track record of cutting unnecessary cost of governance. Except you are in government and benefiting from the system, you should be happy.

The nation's finances need to be PRUDENTLY REENGINEERED and a former bank chairman with TRACEABLE SOURCES OF INCOME AND WEALTH is the best fit for the job.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by Nigerianization(m): 7:46pm On Sep 07, 2022
tonyuny12:
As if Lagos state have ever come out to tell us a penny is missing from their treasury that is traceable to Tinubu.

The debt profile of Lagos state is obvious. LAGOS has no business being in debt, but because the greed of One man is greater than the needs of the State. Wait till an opposition government comes on board to open the books.

Tinubu would rather lose the presidency than lose Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by Nigerianization(m): 7:49pm On Sep 07, 2022
sleek214:
Fraudulent Obi. Has any state in Nigeria said money is missing in their state?.

A lot of people accuse him of stealing Anambra State money, leaving the real thief whose life, identify and source of wealth has remained a mystery.

1 Like

Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
Jones4190:

Lagos is the 5th Largest economy in AFRICA without factoring the impact of the new Lekki Deep sea port. Anambra is not top 10 in NIGERIA by GDP despite having business hubs like Onitsha, Nnewi and Awka. Normally Obi should be an intern under Fashola and SanwoOlu.
Anambra is 4 largest economy in Nigeria after Lagos, Rivers and FCT
A state ravaged by civil war with low federal infrastructure

1 Like

Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by Collins9156(m): 8:09pm On Sep 07, 2022
Tochi3:
Which urchin wan stick his hungry neck for the challenge.... Tinubu can you say thesame...cheesy grin

Urchns are you ready For the gallows

PO means intergrity 100%

Nobody guys....Na suicide,full package risks... no one can stick..never.

PO means Integrity full option..

2 Likes

Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
Nigerianization:

The debt profile of Lagos state is obvious. LAGOS has no business being in debt, but because the greed of One man is greater than the needs of the State. Wait till an opposition government comes on board to open the books.

Tinubu would rather lose the presidency than lose Lagos.

I hear you as Anambra is debt free, no prob
Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 07, 2022
Kingspin:
Happy Birthday is not a Nigerian issue.
We need to hear all candidate's economic plans and vision for the nation.

Lol... I thought he doesn't talk as per dumb when e be
Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 08, 2022
Victoxy:

The Lagos you see today,is the same thing as 2006 Lagos. FFS��.
Who built Abuja then?. So if Abuja was a State,a man that ruled since 1999 will be called the builder.
Pele construction company

You see English is a big problem. Google Lekki of 2006 and Lekki of now. Google banana island of 1999 and that of now. Google Ajah of 2006 and now. Google oshodi of 1999 and now..
Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by tamdun: 3:15am On Sep 08, 2022
lightskinnigga:
u mean this Lagos?
He's talking about the Lagos ur people won't stop running to
Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by Obidient4life3: 5:25am On Sep 08, 2022
Jones4190:

Illiterate! You here him mention the amount he received in 8 years! Is that the amount they used to turn Dubai round?
Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by Bobloco: 6:46am On Sep 08, 2022
Can Tinubu beat his chest and say "show me 1% of Lagos State money missing and I will stop campaigning"

Of course, He won't

Evidence are abound that he stole Lagos State treasury to stupor

Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by Koralords: 6:51am On Sep 08, 2022
Jones4190:

Anambra's total revised budget for 2022 is N169bn. In 2013 Peter Obi proposed N110bn budget. This means Anambra state budget grew by N59bn only in almost 10 years. Lagos state healthcare budget is N155bn for 2022, Obi, Obiano and Soludo are equivalent a commisioner in Lagos.
you can go and verify
Love you bro,love your argument lets kill them with facts too,how someone can compare tinubu with obi baffles me

1 Like

Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by Koralords: 6:58am On Sep 08, 2022
Bobloco:
Can Tinubu beat his chest and say "show me 1% of Lagos State money missing and I will stop campaigning"

Of course, He won't

Evidence are abound that he stole Lagos State treasury to stupor
This youe argument is stale ,so if anambra gov sees a company that can increase its igr from 1 billionto 15 billion with 15percent commission would it accept it or not ,and its already out there thst that other pep states are using alpha beta too
Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by Bobloco: 6:59am On Sep 08, 2022
Koralords:

This youe argument is stale ,so if anambra gov sees a company that can increase its igr from 1 billionto 15 billion with 15percent commission would it accept it or not ,and its already out there thst that other pep states are using alpha beta too

Which other state is using Alpha Beta

Please list those states here
Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by Nigerianization(m): 7:07am On Sep 08, 2022
tonyuny12:

I hear you as Anambra is debt free, no prob

I didn't say that. But with close to a trillion naira in debts, Lagos has a negative balance sheet.
Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by drlateef: 7:12am On Sep 08, 2022
We are asking you what you achieved. Stop telling us how you kept money while owing people. You were elected to use money to develop the state, not to use it to invest in brewery belonging to your family.

1 Like

Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 08, 2022
Nigerianization:

I didn't say that. But with close to a trillion naira in debts, Lagos has a negative balance sheet.

And Anambra has a balanced sheet...
Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by Nigerianization(m): 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
tonyuny12:

And Anambra has a balanced sheet...

Under Peter Obi, Yes
Re: Show Me 1% Of Anambra State Money Missing Under Me, I Will Stop Campaigning. Obi by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Rally: Spot The Difference / How Fully Armed is Our Security Agencies Against Obidients Madness Tomorrow? / governor address in UK or anywhere abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.