Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

What Is The Best Way To Stop A Child That Bed Wets - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Best Way To Stop A Child That Bed Wets (926 Views)

That One Child That You Love, But Will Frustrate You Unintentionally / How Can One Stop A Loved One's Drug Addiction? / Mothers, How Do You Stop A Baby From Breastfeeding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Way To Stop A Child That Bed Wets by Sweetmaama(m): 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2022
I have a niece, she bedwet seriously. No matter the fluid intake regulation given to her, she still bedwet.
Who has a solution to this problem please.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Stop A Child That Bed Wets by garriAndsugar: 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2022
By waking her up in the night

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To Stop A Child That Bed Wets by Trilz(m): 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2022
Fry lizard for am make e chop
Re: What Is The Best Way To Stop A Child That Bed Wets by Lombrozo(m): 7:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
You are a wicked soul
Re: What Is The Best Way To Stop A Child That Bed Wets by justforex80: 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2022
eating and drinking should stop by 5:30 pn

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To Stop A Child That Bed Wets by Lombrozo(m): 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2022
Trilz:
Fry lizard for am make e chop
You are a wicked soul
Re: What Is The Best Way To Stop A Child That Bed Wets by Ulunne777(f): 7:30pm On Sep 07, 2022
Take her to the hospital,she may have a weak bladder or infection.
Also late night foods can cause it too.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Stop A Child That Bed Wets by ezugegere(m): 7:30pm On Sep 07, 2022
1. She should not eat heavy food late night.
2. Wake her up about 2 to 3 hours after she goes to bed so that she goes and urinate.
3. Wake her up again around 3am to urinate

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Stop A Child That Bed Wets by Trilz(m): 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2022
Lombrozo:

You are a wicked soul
come china you go see wonders
Re: What Is The Best Way To Stop A Child That Bed Wets by demoBaba: 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2022
garriAndsugar:
By waking her up in the night

That's the SOLUTION......her mother needed here to wake her up at least twice at night before daybreak.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Stop A Child That Bed Wets by terrezo2002(m): 9:39am On Sep 08, 2022
Sweetmaama:
I have a niece, she bedwet seriously. No matter the fluid intake regulation given to her, she still bedwet.
She might be cold at night. That can cause her to bedwet.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Stop A Child That Bed Wets by Sharonstone7719: 12:35am On Sep 09, 2022
Wake her up at night to urinate 10pm and 4am everyday. The child body system will adjust gradually.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To Stop A Child That Bed Wets by Richy4(m): 12:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
Alarm Clock will do the magic for you...10pm... and 1am.. Take it like an assignment..
Even when she does it by mistake, do not scold her or seeing it as a burden...
You will be surprised that she will be waking herself up to do that within 7months.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Stop A Child That Bed Wets by Lombrozo(m): 8:29am On Sep 10, 2022
Trilz:
come china you go see wonders

Which province do you live in China
Re: What Is The Best Way To Stop A Child That Bed Wets by Trilz(m): 11:36am On Sep 10, 2022
Lombrozo:

Which province do you live in China
just kidding, I don't live in china
Re: What Is The Best Way To Stop A Child That Bed Wets by Pells: 12:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
It's nature because Rozross still bedwets till date
It will stop when it's time grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Way To Stop A Child That Bed Wets by frozen70(f): 5:18am On Sep 11, 2022
Sweetmaama:

Make it a point of duty to wake her up steadily to go and urinate at night and also teach her how not to take much water at night

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Stop A Child That Bed Wets by Lombrozo(m): 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
Trilz:
just kidding, I don't live in china

Like you wish to travel to China
Re: What Is The Best Way To Stop A Child That Bed Wets by Trilz(m): 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
Lombrozo:

Like you wish to travel to China
i prefer canada
Re: What Is The Best Way To Stop A Child That Bed Wets by Lombrozo(m): 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
Nice but y do you choose Canada over other countries
Want to know your opinion
Re: What Is The Best Way To Stop A Child That Bed Wets by Jesslove(f): 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
Very simple, wake the child every two hours, to go to toilet, by doing that for a week, the child will stop bed wetting

(1) (Reply)

At 15, I Planned Out My Whole Life And Saw Myself Happily Married At 23� / Fkkik Tt / How Do You Know ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.