Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) (85911 Views)

Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) / Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot / Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by Khaysee: 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2022
Was d purpose of this shoot i see it on status?

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by Kajaard: 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2022
Righteousness2:
The World is going into full blown madness in the name of fashion, Social media and so on and so forth.
It is like there is a "Strange Force" that controls people to do what they do.
Devil is really Wicked.

End of the world Pastor, this time I completely agree with you cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by meobizy(f): 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
Dididrumz:

Please, explain.
No.
Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by gistsky: 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
Who told you she is married?
Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 2:05pm On Sep 08, 2022
kenzysmith:
See what a married woman post on the day of her baby shoot ����God have mercy ��this one is complete madness
People dey do make I do

Tueh

https://www.facebook.com/100067091958602/posts/pfbid02AAKMsbFZFEcygxwRCdrrFKhRKaR7raaK3HjSRwtdcgSe5bDPFn4ppNNsZmCvtM3el/?app=fbl

Please before posting this kinda picture. Kindly write GRAPHIC......

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by Empiree: 2:08pm On Sep 08, 2022
I just don't understand why you clowns are complaining about this?. What's the big deal here?.

Shebi this is what you people have always wanted to see since you have lost your moral compass?.

If you see a modestly dressed Muslim woman wearing hijab you will complain that she's backward, local, uncivilized, Arab slave, hates freedom and whatever unprintable words you can use. Hijab is one of the modest pieces that accompanies outer modesty that defines women's values but you people in Nigeria are waging serious wars on hijab. I mean Christians.

This nake.d woman in this photoshoot is a true depiction of what Christians and Christianity promote worldwide. So you need to stop complaining if you aren't ready to fix your moral, cultural and behavioral ethics.

5 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by nedekid: 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
Real mbeke, just as Kora abidi. grin

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by sabreal: 2:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
she looks like a toad

if is married, this art is ground for divorce

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by mowapa(m): 2:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
Yeah it's a cheap look shot..
It's what she can afford.
Free the woman.
Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 2:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ask them why they do these things, they will tell you it's because others are doing it!

Dumb people!

2 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by irririchris(m): 2:12pm On Sep 08, 2022
Abeg, why is the photographer mad? Was he the one that ask her to go nude?
Sankabson:
Both the Photographer, The married pregnant lady, the person who impregnated her are all MAD.
Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
I seriously think that there must be something that delude women about their look.
They look in they look in the mirror and see a completely different image

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by Guyman01: 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2022
nightfox01:
How can I unsee this nawa o
What has been seen cannot be unseen
Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by toprealman: 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2022
Obviously an unenlightened wannabe.
Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by LadyTara(f): 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2022
berryPee:
No fine face
No nyansh to even compliment the face.....
I doubt if na married woman sha
would it have made the outrage less? If she had a well curved out body ( probably surgery enhanced) a glowing skin ( likely from toning) and a fine face to compliment,would the outrage have been less? I guess the whole shoot not being "easy on the eyes " is part of the reason for the outage and yet they want me to believe it's inner beauty that matters,what a confused world! grin

2 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by ednut1(m): 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2022
African Americans started this trend. And Africans have foolishly copied them.
Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by haslaw(m): 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2022
It is a pity I am sharing the same country with these type of people.

The southern part of Nigeria needs complete reorientation
Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by Adrian98(m): 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2022
Who give her belle Lol
Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2022
Saw this rubbish four days ago on Facebook.

Nairaland is not current.

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by toprealman: 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2022
Guyman01:

What has been seen cannot be unseen
Have you not heard about Aluwasee theorem?
Back page of Google only!
Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 2:16pm On Sep 08, 2022
kenzysmith:
See what a married woman post on the day of her baby shoot ����God have mercy ��this one is complete madness
People dey do make I do

Tueh

https://www.facebook.com/100067091958602/posts/pfbid02AAKMsbFZFEcygxwRCdrrFKhRKaR7raaK3HjSRwtdcgSe5bDPFn4ppNNsZmCvtM3el/?app=fbl

If to say she fine,, nobody for talk.
Na Because of say she no fine,, everybody don dey yarn nonsense

2 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by Mamijoh(f): 2:16pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
She is beautiful...see as she resemble female Gollum (smeagol) for Lord of the Rings grin grin grin cheesy
you're mouth strong ooh grin
Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by Justseyii: 2:16pm On Sep 08, 2022
This is a lot to take in.
Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by NJV: 2:17pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ah!!! This one is too much naaaaa
Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by highbee02: 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2022
What do u expect when a LovePeddler eventually finds a horseband
Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by godofuck231: 2:28pm On Sep 08, 2022
nightfox01:
How can I unsee this nawa o
its like getting unfucked by all the ashawoo that you have bleeped in you life as a man , in the process of getting unfucked you will become clusterfucked
Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by Nuheights(m): 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
Na her husband snap the picture....
Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by jrusky(m): 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
No comment because this is so annoying...
Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by vikyno(m): 2:30pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hypocrites everywhere. Because she is not a celebrity. Is this the first time you people are seeing something like this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine / For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) / Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.