Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) (85950 Views)

Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) / Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot / Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by vikyno(m): 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

If to say she fine,, nobody for talk.
Na Because of say she no fine,, everybody don dey yarn nonsense
Don't mind them. As if it's a new thing

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by gassbee: 2:32pm On Sep 08, 2022
Am sure d husband is a simp
Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by UNFAZE: 2:33pm On Sep 08, 2022
This one weak me ,,, as in i don weak finish
Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by ogastone(m): 2:34pm On Sep 08, 2022
If na oyibo, we no go talk, na to just de admire the pictures.

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:37pm On Sep 08, 2022
Empiree:
I just don't understand why you clowns are complaining about this?. What's the big deal here?.

Shebi this is what you people have always wanted to see since you have lost your moral compass?.

If you see a modestly dressed Muslim woman wearing hijab you will complain that she's backward, local, uncivilized, Arab slave, hates freedom and whatever unprintable words you can use. Hijab is one of the modest piece that accompanies outer modesty that defines women values but you people in Nigeria are waging serious wars on hijab in Nigeria. I mean Christians.

This nake.d woman in this photoshoot is a true duplication of what Christians and Christianity promote worldwide. So you need to stop complaining if you aren't ready to fix your moral, cultural and behavioral ethics.
..... You just spoke the truth.

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by Ezonman(m): 2:38pm On Sep 08, 2022
She be like man wey carry belle

2 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by biafranrealson: 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2022
Crukere leg
Bend bend leg
Am not sure you have a decent husband maybe Conductor level
Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by etrange: 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2022
A good deal of the complaining are doing so because she's got a cheap look with no banging body. Lol

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2022
Na the husband wey marry olosho suppose get brain. You know say you marry olosho yet you can't set boundaries for her so that people will not know that na olosho you marry
Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by FarmTech(m): 2:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
This one is small. If nothing is done against bbn, wait for worse to come.
Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by kratos12345: 2:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
pointblank247:
Na waaooo, and she is very ugly.
Look at her nonsense nyash
this one get problems inside her brain region
Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by Georgejeez: 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
Na who de impregnate all these ugly women sef

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by FarmTech(m): 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2022
Empiree:
I just don't understand why you clowns are complaining about this?. What's the big deal here?.

Shebi this is what you people have always wanted to see since you have lost your moral compass?.

If you see a modestly dressed Muslim woman wearing hijab you will complain that she's backward, local, uncivilized, Arab slave, hates freedom and whatever unprintable words you can use. Hijab is one of the modest piece that accompanies outer modesty that defines women values but you people in Nigeria are waging serious wars on hijab in Nigeria. I mean Christians.

This nake.d woman in this photoshoot is a true duplication of what Christians and Christianity promote worldwide. So you need to stop complaining if you aren't ready to fix your moral, cultural and behavioral ethics.
With these comment, I want to say a big shame on all Christians who dress or endorse immodesty. You will all end up in hell if you fail to repent.

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by Allisgud: 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2022
Na Beyonce start all this pregnancy photoshoot 2009,see wetin him done cause for nigeria

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by dangermouse(m): 2:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
NwaAdazzi:
hu be dis Ekuke cheesy

grin grin.

Na to nack am shot remain grin
Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
OperationalVehi:
It's like you have never seen a pregnant woman before?
I think this is the first time he's seeing a maternity shoot
Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2022
Dumb lady
Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by Freshgrace4life(f): 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
If na una celeb the praises go dey different , even if they post nude , just because the pants & bra is not looking sexy , the hypocrisy is too much jare .

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by Tegabadguy(m): 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
kenzysmith:
See what a married woman post on the day of her baby shoot ����God have mercy ��this one is complete madness
People dey do make I do

Tueh

https://www.facebook.com/100067091958602/posts/pfbid02AAKMsbFZFEcygxwRCdrrFKhRKaR7raaK3HjSRwtdcgSe5bDPFn4ppNNsZmCvtM3el/?app=fbl
kai grin grin grin ; i hope say owner of FB pay her money
Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by mecuries(m): 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2022
Righteousness2:
The World is going into full blown madness in the name of fashion, Social media and so on and so forth.
It is like there is a "Strange Force" that controls people to do what they do.
Devil is really Wicked.
you see this as madness and you don't see the Lord's Chosen green vest as one?
Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by perdollar(m): 3:17pm On Sep 08, 2022
God bless all mothers irrespective of whatever
Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by Gohs: 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2022
She is not being paid to pose nude so I can't blame Nigeria's economy for this.

Or else I would have advised her to manage till 2023 when Peter Obi becomes president — things will get better. . . No need to pose nuude for cash!!
Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by Hohaiiiode(m): 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
The problem with us in this era is trend or follow do mentality . Everyone just want to do what others are doing. If you ask them why, the only reply is na so dem deh do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by Oizee(f): 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2022
nightfox01:
How can I unsee this nawa o
Lol, it's hard to unsee pictures like dis.
Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by Immunity1555: 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2022
Nevertheless, Learn a Skill Today.

Do Not Delay Your Dreams any longer!
Learn some Tech skills today that will land you a high-paying role in any part of the world.
From Beginner Stage, to Intermediate Stage and Advanced Stage.
All the Stages (Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced) are well structured. You will be assign to a well-trained and experienced Facilitators and Mentors that would guide you from one Stage to Another, where you will learn skill, gain experience and gain exposure. You will be working with real-life projects, you can get paid while learning the skills, you will also be linked with international career packaging and work with Global start-up.
There's a better internet service and co-working space.
We have the following learning paths(from Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced) that you can choose: Project Management, Frontend Development/Mobile App, Backend,Ui/Ux, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design, Devops/Cloud Dev, MySQL, PHP, Phyton and many more.
All that can be archieve at Bincom Global Tech Program.
To learn more and register,click this link:https://www.bincom.net/globaltech
Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by Dididrumz(m): 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2022
meobizy:
No.

Ok
Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by Streetmovement(m): 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

If she was a celebrity with a banging body, fame and money the comments would have been different I guess, the picture quality/her undies are so bad looking.

Lol "Someone said certain things don't fit people who don't have money or fame" Her cup of tea.
Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by bitingcool: 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2022
what exactly is wrong with the picture. judgemental lot
Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by sterlingD(m): 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2022

Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by Cantonese: 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2022
Chai.

Na this girl dem for take dance for emi lo kan video. Why dem no see am since ooo.

Yansh be like walnut. Leg be like ekuke leg.
Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by Geenosko: 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2022
Some of you here are high on very cheap alabukun.

If it was one of your favs especially the foreign ones you would all be hailings dem upadan
Re: A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) by Izzydeprince: 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
By their fruit you shall know them. I wonder the kind of man the husband is, shame!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine / I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. / How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.