Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) (17757 Views)

How To Make Spicy Goat Meat Stew (video) / How To Make Spicy Chicken Peri Peri / How To Make Spicy Isi Ewu: Spiced Goat Head Recipe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by sofeo(m): 10:38am On Sep 29, 2022
Alright!
Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by Pwettylinda(f): 10:38am On Sep 29, 2022
grin
Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by thegunboyrich(m): 10:38am On Sep 29, 2022
Would it make me grow Fatter?

Anyways, I build Financial Giant's!!!
Do well to check my signature. You might be interested to earn legally with that mobile phone.
Thank me later!!!
Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by Sheriman(m): 10:39am On Sep 29, 2022
I think say na blender 3D
Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by sugarbeesmith(m): 10:43am On Sep 29, 2022
Please what is Ehuru seed in English

1 Like

Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by fantastic1: 10:52am On Sep 29, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
This video gives a detailed do it yourself simple steps on how to make spicy peanut butter with a blender. You can enjoy this peanut butter with bread, garden egg, cucumber, cola nut, bitter cola, etc.

It's so simple you will wonder why you haven't been making it yourself before.

Ingredients:

Salted roasted groundnuts/peanuts
Dry pepper
Ehuru seeds
Salt (if the groundnuts were not salted)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p13VaHGpC0g

STEPS:

I used roasted groundnuts.
You will need a high processor blender.
Squash or pound the groundnuts first.
Pour in the blender, add in dry pepper as you can tolerate, add in Ehuru seeds, start blending.
Blend small portions per time.
When it starts gumming, use spatula to break it up and keep blending.
Blend till the friction melts the groundnuts into a running liquid.
It thickens when it cools down.
Pour into an airtight container and store on your shelf or fridge.
Always scoop with a clean spoon to avoid contaminating the rest.
Don't lick the spoon and put it back into the jar grin

Thank you. Being a foodie and an athlete, I always find your post interesting. Thanks for the update.

Something happened last night. I made 2 soups. Oha and bitterleaf following your pattern for the bitterleaf. I was told both soups are prepared same way except for the vegetables used. But the Oha didn’t come out well. I think the oil was too much. I’m thinking of buying Oha leaves and adding to the soup. I’m a Warri guy who likes trying different things in the kitchen whenever I get time from work or from the gym. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by Streetmovement(m): 11:08am On Sep 29, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I love love peanut butter tongue

1 Like

Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by gibsonwales(m): 11:12am On Sep 29, 2022
.... Is Ehuru seed orogbo (bitter Kola) or Obi (Kola nut)
Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by mfm04622: 11:52am On Sep 29, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
This video gives a detailed do it yourself simple steps on how to make spicy peanut butter with a blender. You can enjoy this peanut butter with bread, garden egg, cucumber, cola nut, bitter cola, etc.

Ingredients:

Dry pepper
Ehuru seeds

STEPS:

Pour in the blender, add in dry pepper as you can tolerate, add in Ehuru seeds, start blending.

What is Ehuru seed in English?
Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
Midas01:
Yeah I've been wanting to make this

Now you can. Its very easy. Please make small portions per time.
Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
Blender must be very good for this, did you add water?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by Str8talk21: 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
Very tempting grin

Pls, dis Ehuru seeds what's function or usefulness?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by HolyMan12: 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Mariahangel, the Okwu Ose is ready.
When will you make yours?
Are you sure you did not use that cucumber as a dil.do? cool

Come to me, my penis is all yours cool
Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by taretoofine(m): 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
Oso oji

Amaka
Chechecheche nairaland kwenu

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by ideaz: 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
Str8talk21:
Very tempting grin

I think ehuru gives that unique native aroma and taste.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by pocohantas(f): 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

How can plenty pepper eating lead to enjoyment?
Are you related to greypencils grin

Greypencil dey in own jeje, you done go wake am. Hahaha. Very nice one, Glory! The younger women that are assumed to be lazy are doing a good job demystifying these old meals. Making them at home when they like.

I would suggest you roast the ehuru next time. It activates the smell and taste. Try it and see.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by Louisboy22(m): 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
Good

1 Like

Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by saky18(m): 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Ingredients:

Dry pepper
Ehuru seeds

STEPS:

It looks delicious. What is the name of your blender? It must be powerful

1 Like

Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by Wwwq: 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ok
Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by Edoziesmart(m): 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
Nice one

1 Like

Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
sugarbeesmith:
Please what is Ehuru seed in English

African nutmeg or calabash nutmeg.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
fantastic1:

Thank you. Being a foodie and an athlete, I always find your post interesting. Thanks for the update.

Something happened last night. I made 2 soups. Oha and bitterleaf following your pattern for the bitterleaf. I was told both soups are prepared same way except for the vegetables used. But the Oha didn’t come out well. I think the oil was too much. I’m thinking of buying Oha leaves and adding to the soup. I’m a Warri guy who likes trying different things in the kitchen whenever I get time from work or from the gym. Thank you.

Nice you were able to prepare both soups.
Is the Oha watery apart from the much pepper? If so add more thicnker like cocoyam and Oha leaves to balance it out.

Trying different things is nice, not long from now, you will be a pro at preparing the meals.
Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
quentin06:
Blender must be very good for this, did you add water?

No water added. The friction of the blender melts the groundnuts. It thickens afterwards.
Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
Str8talk21:
Very tempting grin

It adds flavour and aroma.
Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
pocohantas:

Greypencil dey in own jeje, you done go wake am. Hahaha. Very nice one, Glory! The younger women that are assumed to be lazy are doing a good job demystifying these old meals. Making them at home when they like.

I would suggest you roast the ehuru next time. It activates the smell and taste. Try it and see.

grin
He is the oyel and pepper boyfriend. I called him to have a taste.

Thank you Pocohantas. Many young women are not lazy, we keep trying daily to improve our lives and that of our families.
It's unfortunate that some people will grade everyone into the same negative category.

I will sure roast the Ehuru next time.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
saky18:

It looks delicious. What is the name of your blender? It must be powerful

Panasonic and its powerful. Any good blender above 1500 will do it.
Original 1500, not China 1500.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

No water added. The friction of the blender melts the groundnuts. It thickens afterwards.

Nice, will try it.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by greypencils: 1:38am On Sep 30, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

grin
He is the oyel and pepper boyfriend. I called him to have a taste.

Thank you Pocohantas. Many young women are not lazy, we keep trying daily to improve our lives and that of our families.
It's unfortunate that some people will grade everyone into the same negative category.

I will sure roast the Ehuru next time.
Let your man catch you that you have one oyel and pepper boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by Str8talk21: 2:24am On Sep 30, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

It adds flavour and aroma.
U mean nutmeg ?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:17am On Sep 30, 2022
greypencils:
Let your man catch you that you have one oyel and pepper boyfriend.

grin grin grin
No be only me get the oyel and pepper boyfriend nah.
We plenty
Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:18am On Sep 30, 2022
Str8talk21:

U mean nutmeg ?

No. Not the normal nutmeg, ask them in the market for Ehuru or Calabash nutmeg, you will see it.
Re: How To Make Spicy Peanut Butter With A Blender | Ose Oji, Okwu Ose(Photos,Video) by greypencils: 10:43am On Sep 30, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

grin grin grin
No be only me get the oyel and pepper boyfriend nah.
We plenty
Is it by like that? You are the only one I know O. Pocohantas no send me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Home Made Pap / A Brazilian Restaurant Staff Fed A Disabled Black Man (video) / Please What Can I Use To Sweeten Baby's Pap Apart From Sugar And Milk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.