Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Akpabio In God’s Will For Me, I Will Succeed With Him – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio In God’s Will For Me, I Will Succeed With Him – Tinubu (12185 Views)

APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu A Masquerade, I’ve No Rift With Him – Tinubu / Godswill Akpabio In Enugu For His Grand Mother-in-law's Burial / Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpabio In God’s Will For Me, I Will Succeed With Him – Tinubu by GuruboiNaija: 6:43am On Dec 15, 2023
President Bola Tinubu on Thursday said the Senate President, Godswill Akpabio is in God’s will for his life.

Tinubu said, with Akpabio and Speaker of the House of Representatives, Tajudeen Abass, on his side, he would succeed.

He spoke at a colloquium to mark Akpabio’s 61st birthday in Abuja on Thursday.

The president recalled how inquisitive Akpabio was as a commissioner (in Akwa Ibom), while he was governor of Lagos State.

According to Tinubu, the Senate President did well as governor of Akwa Ibom State.

He said, “Having Senate President Akpabio and the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Right Honourable Abbas, on my side is enough for me to succeed, and we will succeed.

“I believe in the person of Senator Godswill Akpabio. He is truly in God’s will for his life. I was governor of Lagos State from 1999 to 2007, and he was a commissioner.

“As a commissioner, he was extremely inquisitive about what was going on in Lagos. I didn’t know then that he wanted to be a governor.

“As governor, he transformed Akwa Ibom tremendously.”
https://.ng/2023/12/15/akpabio-in-gods-will-for-me-ill-succeed-with-him-tinubu/

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akpabio In God’s Will For Me, I Will Succeed With Him – Tinubu by Fusions: 6:45am On Dec 15, 2023
Akpabio is grossly favoured. From Niger Delta Minister to Senate president

11 Likes

Re: Akpabio In God’s Will For Me, I Will Succeed With Him – Tinubu by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:02am On Dec 15, 2023
In God's will we move
God bless Ashiwaju Jagaban
God bless Nigeria

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akpabio In God’s Will For Me, I Will Succeed With Him – Tinubu by Racoon(m): 7:04am On Dec 15, 2023
After all birds of the same plumage flock together. They know the umbilical cord that binds them together.

25 Likes

Re: Akpabio In God’s Will For Me, I Will Succeed With Him – Tinubu by orisa37: 7:13am On Dec 15, 2023
GOOD THINKING. GOD IS ALWAYS READY TO RAISE WEAPONS FROM STONES TO MAINTAIN HIS WILL.
Re: Akpabio In God’s Will For Me, I Will Succeed With Him – Tinubu by ShinjaWWest: 7:26am On Dec 15, 2023
Akpabio our next president...

God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest

11 Likes

Re: Akpabio In God’s Will For Me, I Will Succeed With Him – Tinubu by Ikaeniyan0: 7:32am On Dec 15, 2023
ShinjaWWest:
Akpabio our next president...

God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest
He can't become president after Tinubu because power will be going to northern Nigeria.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio In God’s Will For Me, I Will Succeed With Him – Tinubu by Cj4charles(m): 7:59am On Dec 15, 2023
You cannot steal a mandate against the wish of the people and start calling God to succeed...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio In God’s Will For Me, I Will Succeed With Him – Tinubu by onlinediva: 7:59am On Dec 15, 2023
Hmm
Re: Akpabio In God’s Will For Me, I Will Succeed With Him – Tinubu by seunlayi(m): 7:59am On Dec 15, 2023
Okay
Re: Akpabio In God’s Will For Me, I Will Succeed With Him – Tinubu by Ballmer: 8:00am On Dec 15, 2023
No wonder igbos are hating on him

Fusions:
Akpabio is grossly favoured, wish him quick recovery

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio In God’s Will For Me, I Will Succeed With Him – Tinubu by Patriotic9ja(m): 8:00am On Dec 15, 2023
Another line from the Jagaban himself. Please act fast in delivering your promises. Things are really tough for people out there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio In God’s Will For Me, I Will Succeed With Him – Tinubu by TrumpDonald2: 8:00am On Dec 15, 2023
Until we have a strong stand against corruption in this country, we are going nowhere.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio In God’s Will For Me, I Will Succeed With Him – Tinubu by TinubuThief: 8:00am On Dec 15, 2023
angry
Useless criminals. Partner in crime
Na God go judge una

7 Likes

Re: Akpabio In God’s Will For Me, I Will Succeed With Him – Tinubu by datola: 8:01am On Dec 15, 2023
Akpabio really did wel as governor Akwa Ibom then.

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio In God’s Will For Me, I Will Succeed With Him – Tinubu by Alvin212(m): 8:01am On Dec 15, 2023
E-BOLA Tinubu

Yoroopigz president

1 Like

Re: Akpabio In God’s Will For Me, I Will Succeed With Him – Tinubu by allthingsgood: 8:01am On Dec 15, 2023
I love u daddy Tinubu kiss

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio In God’s Will For Me, I Will Succeed With Him – Tinubu by Menclothing: 8:01am On Dec 15, 2023
He is a workaholic he did well in akwa ibom legacy projects everywhere people like this will always win election

5 Likes

Re: Akpabio In God’s Will For Me, I Will Succeed With Him – Tinubu by TinubuThief: 8:01am On Dec 15, 2023
Fusions:
Akpabio is grossly favoured, wish him quick recovery
Az a criminal abi

1 Like

Re: Akpabio In God’s Will For Me, I Will Succeed With Him – Tinubu by OMEGA009(m): 8:01am On Dec 15, 2023
E
Re: Akpabio In God’s Will For Me, I Will Succeed With Him – Tinubu by SalamRushdie: 8:02am On Dec 15, 2023
Oga you have already failed , I dont see how you can ever recover the economy again after all the initial bad poorly thought out policies and worse is you are not even showing goodwill

1 Like

Re: Akpabio In God’s Will For Me, I Will Succeed With Him – Tinubu by SoNature(m): 8:02am On Dec 15, 2023
Tinubu has everything he needs to succeed. The executive, legislature and judiciary.

The biggest concern of most Nigerians is if he came to work or finish off what's left of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio In God’s Will For Me, I Will Succeed With Him – Tinubu by fasho01(m): 8:02am On Dec 15, 2023
Baba rhymes cheesy
Re: Akpabio In God’s Will For Me, I Will Succeed With Him – Tinubu by Eagle360(m): 8:03am On Dec 15, 2023
How much is a bag of rice in your area?
Emilokan turned Enimolokan. Antipeople government

1 Like

Re: Akpabio In God’s Will For Me, I Will Succeed With Him – Tinubu by Djele: 8:04am On Dec 15, 2023
All of them including tinubu that has a hand in what this country is going through will not witness the new Nigeria. Sickness will attack all of u that u will not be able to recover from.
Re: Akpabio In God’s Will For Me, I Will Succeed With Him – Tinubu by greenie77: 8:05am On Dec 15, 2023
Ballmer:
No wonder igbos are hating on him

Did they cause his collapse?

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio In God’s Will For Me, I Will Succeed With Him – Tinubu by UptownVibes(m): 8:05am On Dec 15, 2023
datola:
Akpabio really did wel as governor Akwa Ibom then.

Same way Tinubu did well as a governor, but digging well as inec imposed president today.. "Did well" as a governor doesn't determine doing well as a president.. I thought this one was even ready,when he said he will hit the ground running..

1 Like

Re: Akpabio In God’s Will For Me, I Will Succeed With Him – Tinubu by NaijaCover(m): 8:05am On Dec 15, 2023
Following The Update

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghana Navy Adjudged Best In West Africa / Ogun To Generate Electricity From Sawdust / Senate: 12 Controversies In 12 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.