Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,465 members, 7,843,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ (377 Views)

We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB / Obasanjo Meets Adebanjo, Dosumu, Other Yoruba Leaders Over 2019 / IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ by EcoBrick: 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2022
https://tribuneonlineng.com/awolowo-dosumu-i-did-not-speak-with-any-journalist-on-tinubu-shettima-ticket/

Asks Nigerians and the world to beware of purveyors of falsehood, mischief makers

By Tribune Online On Sep 7, 2022

Executive Director of the Obafemi Awolowo Foundation and Chairman, African Newspapers of Nigeria Plc, Ambassador Dr Olatokunbo Awolowo Dusumu has asked members of the public to ignore a fake news being circulated in her name on the Bola Tinubu/ Kashim Shettima presidential ticket of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

The fake news being circulated online by some news platforms and on social media falsely quoted Awolowo Dosumu as warning Nigerians of a plot to get rid of Tinubu in favour of Shettima if they win the 2023 presidential election.

Awolowo Dosumu described the report as false, mischievous and wicked stating that she had not spoken with any journalist in recent times on any matter whatsoever including the 2023 presidential election and the candidates thereof.

“I am not in partisan politics and I have not been in partisan politics for decades. I have neither endorsed nor condemned any candidate or party. I have no intention to do so. I refuse to be dragged into a matter I know nothing about. I advise whoever is behind this wicked lie to make better use of their time for the progress and development of our country, Nigeria,” she said.

Awolowo Dosumu urged Nigerians and the entire world to assist the country, in every way they can, as we navigate through these trying times and to ignore all confusionists and purveyors of patent falsehood.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ by LeoDeKing: 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2022
Zombidients are just some shameless species of creatures. They seat in their burrows, concoct some non existent events after consuming sufficient dose of mkpurimmiri, post it on social media, masturbate seriously on it, then shake hands and pat themselves on the back. Meanwhile, they know within themselves it was all lies.

Take a look at this comment where Awolowo Dusumu "confirmed" only God knows what.
Racoon:
This woman have simply reaffirmed the same truth that Tinubu and his supporters have refused to acknowledge.

Over 450 of them "liked" the comment and Awolowo Dusumu was automatically promoted to the status of a god.

Watch them crawl out again to either "confirm" Tinubu paid her to retract or insult the living daylight out of her over what she knew absolutely nothing about.

Lies, mischiefs, bully, etc are the campaign bedrock of same people who have been insulting my beloved country for over 7 years. Pandora hoebi can never ever go close to Aso Rock, God forbid, Nigerians jump am pass. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ by ImperialYoruba: 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2022
We know.

Anamra1stson is nothing but a cunning fabricator of fake and false information.

We already know.

3 Likes

Re: Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ by KingKO22: 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2022
We knw the children of hate and destruction are the catalyst of propagandas

They are looking for all means to hijack Nigeria in order to free Coward Nnamdi Cownu from zoo cage

Padora Obituary and his zombidients should keep it in mind that their labour party is in vain

2 Likes

Re: Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ by LeoDeKing: 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2022
Jostoman:
That is the work APC know how to do best, they will post a fake news with one Monika and use the other Monika to say it is opposition party that posted it. We are ready for this their Old tactics when campaign fully start.
You mean APC used one moniker to post a disparaging event against APC, just to turn around and claim it was done by opposition with another moniker? Is that the modus operandi of Zombidients?

And what is the intended outcome from the APC? Honestly, the greatest undoing of pandora hoebi is his support base.

2 Likes

Re: Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ by Jostoman: 10:39pm On Sep 07, 2022
That is the work APC know how to do best, they will post a fake news with one Monika and use the other Monika to say it is opposition party that posted it. We are ready for this their Old tactics when campaign fully start.

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:39pm On Sep 07, 2022
Tinubu urchins don warn am
dem don intimidate am to debunk it
Re: Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2022
e no go better for Tinubu urchins

2 Likes

Re: Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ by ImperialYoruba: 10:43pm On Sep 07, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7318725/obafemi-awolowo-daughter-endorse-peter#116405387

Awon were.
They hate Awolowo but not ashamed to associate with his name.

Awon ole, omo Igbo

3 Likes

Re: Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ by KingKO22: 10:46pm On Sep 07, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
e no go better for Tinubu urchins
I'm 100% sure that Tinubu is your nightmare and you are in Lagos to escape your IPOB/ESN sit at home and killings

Zombie of Obituary. Brain is not needed

3 Likes

Re: Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 07, 2022
Okay
Re: Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:51pm On Sep 07, 2022
KingKO22:

I'm 100% sure that Tinubu is your nightmare and you are in Lagos to escape your IPOB/ESN sit at home and killings

Zombie of Obituary. Brain is not needed
e pain am ooo
Re: Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ by femisplash: 11:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
I have lost count how many people these Obidient s have roped in their numerous lies, from Elon Musk, Tom Hanks to Nana Akufo Addo, etc. You can't support a lying Pandora and your brain is intact.
Re: Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 07, 2022
Thiefinubu thiefinubu oleh no be profession

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ by PlayerMeji: 2:06am On Sep 08, 2022
We know them...Pitobi boys.. We never took them serious because we know that most of the things they do are propaganda and they think with that they will be able to win the elections.

Make campaign start...It will be one propaganda vs another! cheesy cheesy

The way they rush to shout URCHIN, URCHIN up and down asin You go know say most of them just dey hear the word URCHIN grin grin

Re: Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ by Nobody: 2:12am On Sep 08, 2022
hqhahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ by Nobody: 2:20am On Sep 08, 2022
Wahala
Re: Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 08, 2022
femisplash:
I have lost count how many people these Obidient s have roped in their numerous lies, from Elon Musk, Tom Hanks to Nana Akufo Addo, etc. You can't support a lying Pandora and your brain is intact.
Very unfortunate

(1) (Reply)

FEMI Kuti: Only Zombies Are Obidient / At The Peter Obi Event In New York / Between Aba And Lagos, Which Is Dirtier?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.