Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,000 members, 7,956,713 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:20 PM

Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' (30541 Views)

Zamfara: Bandits Rape Our Wives, Daughters For Failing To Pay N2m Levy / Benue Pensioners Protest Against Arrears, 'We Have Lost Our Wives To Okada Men' / Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' by Oceanjagaban: 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2022
Police too wucked(wicked),make them carry ona wife even impregnate ona children and mother's join.
Re: Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' by toprealman: 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2022
Dreal1247:
But equipping a security officer with weapons and ammunitions without adequate renumeration is like equipping a criminal. God will see us through in this country.
Who equipped who.....am I missing something here
Re: Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' by cassidyjosh(m): 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
These guys are not conventional police officers and they volunteered to be recruited that is why it is called constabularies not police officers. All of you spitting rubbish about them should shut the Bleep up, y'all don't know shit starting from the O.p down to those who just comment aimlessly and hurling insult on the Nigerian police. These guys are civilian JTF called constabularies and before u join sef u must be a business owner or someone with means of lively hood.
EBMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JocwQtIrzo4

'Pay Us Our Salaries, Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' - Osun Policemen Protest (Video)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CiN1XFVARKi/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Like

Re: Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
These are spy na. Why is the media calling them Police
Re: Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' by Heybeedee(m): 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Let's be fair, how would you owe a man that you gave gun salary.
He will use the gun to rob and feed himself na.
Na people wey no carry gun, go finally suffer.

This is quite misleading and false, not one officer or in the ranks and file of the NPF ..These guys protesting on the streets are community police that assists the Nigerian police which is supposed to hv volunteers like cadets however their respective state governments pay them incentives as motivation...Shame on the journalists that wrote this story shame on osun govt for not been responsible
Re: Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' by Bifas1: 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
Government are responsible for the evil behaviour of this policemen, a hungry police officer is worse than the devil . Big daddy will fix everything come 2023, a vote for Tinubu is a vote of securing the future of your children and a better Nigeria. Don’t be carried away by obi’s lies and deceits.
Is Obi the only Presidential candidate that you?
Re: Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' by Mrfixitt(m): 2:25pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
Government are responsible for the evil behaviour of this policemen, a hungry police officer is worse than the devil . Big daddy will fix everything come 2023, a vote for Tinubu is a vote of securing the future of your children and a better Nigeria. Don’t be carried away by obi’s lies and deceits.
You have joined the zombies too. Sapa no good I swear.
Re: Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' by Mrfixitt(m): 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Let's be fair, how would you owe a man that you gave gun salary.
He will use the gun to rob and feed himself na.
Na people wey no carry gun, go finally suffer.
Tinubu has milked Osun state dry.
Re: Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 08, 2022
Mrfixitt:
You have joined the zombies too. Sapa no good I swear.
You think I’m sappad? Oya come and unsappa me please
Re: Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' by Mrfixitt(m): 2:35pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
You think I’m sappad? Oya come and unsappa me please
I understand you're a mother of five according your words but supporting Tinubu is like selling your birth right for a plate of food just to quench hunger. It's well my dear
Re: Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' by sylve11: 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
olisaEze:
Well, all things considered, the okada riders have already paid you guys for it. All those N50/N100 u take from them, has to be returned one way or the other. That’s the law of karma, what goes around oftentimes comes around! grin

grin cool
Re: Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' by NwaMamaIwota(f): 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
Tinubu is a common criminal
Re: Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' by Internet22: 3:16pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ivimmanuel:
they are obviously not personnels of the NPF that's why the clamor is only in Osun. I heard they were suppose to be volunteer Police idk under what terms there were recruited.
Okay
Re: Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' by Wwwq: 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2022
grin
Re: Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' by Jossibest(m): 7:38pm On Sep 08, 2022
Nigeria police
If it wear other people protesting you people could have started arresting them

1 Like

Re: Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' by Dozie32(m): 6:22am On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:

Must you involve Obi in your frustration?
Re: Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' by OyinO: 7:37am On Sep 09, 2022
olisaEze:
Well, all things considered, the okada riders have already paid you guys for it. All those N50/N100 u take from them, has to be returned one way or the other. That’s the law of karma, what goes around oftentimes comes around! grin

Best comment!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Senators From South- East, Led By Ekweremadu (photos) / Azuka Okwuosa – The Beloved Son Ojukwu Endorsed (photos) / Buhari’s Plans For Niger Delta, Militants — Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.