Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,468 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' (30324 Views)

Zamfara: Bandits Rape Our Wives, Daughters For Failing To Pay N2m Levy / Benue Pensioners Protest Against Arrears, 'We Have Lost Our Wives To Okada Men' / Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' by newoffer: 9:13am On Sep 08, 2022
These ones don't carry guns o. If them carry guns the community will be in chaos because they will steal. These are constables employ to support police in community
Kingpin1000:
Let's be fair, how would you owe a man that you gave gun salary.
He will use the gun to rob and feed himself na.
Na people wey no carry gun, go finally suffer.
Re: Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' by AdamuKD: 9:14am On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
Government are responsible for the evil behaviour of this policemen, a hungry police officer is worse than the devil . Big daddy will fix everything come 2023, a vote for Tinubu is a vote of securing the future of your children and a better Nigeria. Don’t be carried away by obi’s lies and deceits.
shut up zombie . We are voting Obi
Re: Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' by BabaAgba79(m): 9:14am On Sep 08, 2022
EBMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JocwQtIrzo4

'Pay Us Our Salaries, Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' - Osun Policemen Protest (Video)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CiN1XFVARKi/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Those Oka riders in Ondo, Osun, Ekiti, and Oyo states will not make heaven! They keep sleeping with peoples wives when their husbands are away at work! They will come and pick them from their houses as if they are their permanent riders! And truth being spoken, they are their RIDERS! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' by Omeife2: 9:14am On Sep 08, 2022
It's sad that something as simple as communication during the recruitment process was absent.
I was a member of one of the committees set up by the Police to Screen these recruits. I noticed that even some of the Police officers involved in the process didn't know what the Police Act says about the Police Constabulary.
It is simply a voluntary service without salaries or allowances attached. One of the criterias for recruitment is that you must be gainfully employed somewhere, and you volunteer a number of Hours per week out of your time to the Service of the Police.
I raised some of these points when i noticed Job seekers were being recruited as against what the Police Act Stipulates. When i saw the whole process was a sham, i pulled away.
These are not regular Police Constables. But volunteers recruited on the Police Constabulary program as stated in the Police Act. It's similar to the SPY police arrangement, but differs in it's operations.
The FG is to blame for not properly informing them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' by Ivimmanuel: 9:14am On Sep 08, 2022
Internet22:
But NPF is under FG payroll now, who are these people?
they are obviously not personnels of the NPF that's why the clamor is only in Osun. I heard they were suppose to be volunteer Police idk under what terms there were recruited.
Re: Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' by Carlyscales: 9:16am On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
Government are responsible for the evil behaviour of this policemen, a hungry police officer is worse than the devil . Big daddy will fix everything come 2023, a vote for Tinubu is a vote of securing the future of your children and a better Nigeria. Don’t be carried away by obi’s lies and deceits.

In progressing countries where we learnt this democracy from, Parties and candidates are held accountable to thier promises, manifesto and party ideologies.

It's ridiculous and hypocrisy to hold PDP to account in 2015 and refuse to do same to APC in 2023. Especially when they and thier supporters are not even remorseful about how they mismanaged our economy, security, power ( electricity) and the country in general, this past 7yrs.

OBI n Labour party should be allowed to get the presidency and let's hold them to account on thier many promises.

We gave pdp 16yrs. APC do not deserve more than 8yrs. And Obi n Labour should even have only 4yrs period.

This is common sense and no one needs to go to school to have it abeg!
Re: Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 08, 2022
AdamuKD:
shut up zombie . We are voting Obi
Don’t be a looser dear
Re: Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' by Kajaard: 9:19am On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:

Please stop campaigning for Tinubu if you really don't know his history and antecedents. If you continue like this level headed people will start avoiding you. Cheers cool
Re: Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' by Apst: 9:21am On Sep 08, 2022
The lie APC lied and is still lying unko? At least a fresh lied is better than an old lie. May God treat you and your generation be treated as APC treat Nigerians

Rozross:
Re: Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 08, 2022
Government should please review their request and get them paid
Re: Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 08, 2022
Kajaard:

Please stop campaigning for Tinubu if you really don't know his history and antecedents. If you continue like this level headed people will start avoiding you. Cheers cool
like I care, I’m not under any obligation to support Obi, I don’t see him as the messiah Nigeria needs.
Re: Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' by Killerbag36: 9:24am On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:

Bt Tinubu na same party person so what the difference.
Re: Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' by Kajaard: 9:25am On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
like I care, I’m not under any obligation to support Obi, I don’t see him as the messiah Nigeria needs.

Okay be objective and specific: give me three valid reasons why you think Tinubu is the right person for the job?
Re: Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 08, 2022
Kajaard:

Okay be objective and specific: give me three valid reasons why you think Tinubu is the right person for the job?
Quote me with your main. I hope you don’t live in Lagos
Re: Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' by Kajaard: 9:28am On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
Quote me with your main. I hope you don’t live in Lagos

Lol cheesy

You have something against Lagos state?
Re: Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 9:30am On Sep 08, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Rozross:

Your big daddy will destroy you and your family first before destroying his other followers. You’re a disgrace to womanhood,a hoe without customers. Infected pussy
Re: Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' by 07kjb: 9:30am On Sep 08, 2022
Hahaha those okada men don do plenty things for this country
Re: Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' by adekolaelect(m): 9:31am On Sep 08, 2022
Poeple's should stop poluting the media with sentimental comment. These protest poeple are not the real police but a Community volunteer policing who were not under any payroll of Nigeria police .their job founction is to support Nigeria police force but volunteers like special malser of FRSC nobody is paying them but they can only be giving compensations allowances Through state or local government of their area .the Forms and reqrutment was done by local government. which is not by force under law. I am not saying is good not to pay them but they are not under any specific payrolls.
Re: Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 08, 2022
Okada men don dey drive police wives rough like okada cheesy grin
Re: Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' by bong4(m): 9:40am On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:

Since you said Government is responsible for the evil behaviour of this policemen, ask your self which party does this same Government and Tinubu belong to?
Re: Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' by Ferrous(m): 9:43am On Sep 08, 2022
divide9ja:
Then some southern fools wants to vote the Fulani from Cameroon,
after we have suffered the fulani from Niger Republic angry

Didn't you vote for Buhari in 2015?
Re: Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' by SimplyAJ(m): 9:44am On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
Don't worry. Those street urchins and agberos he's putting in suits and uniforms will be there to protect you

He'll probably make MC oluomo Inspector General
Re: Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:44am On Sep 08, 2022
This set of policemen were recruited for community policing. They don't carry guns and are normally paid by the state governments.
Re: Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' by neztar: 9:45am On Sep 08, 2022
kingsceemark:
Nigeria police force, the most wicked and useless force in the world, I'm coming to Osun this week with full packet of Condoms, make una cry small too
lend me some condoms, i have kemi, amina and funmi to smash this weekend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' by ocelot2006(m): 9:48am On Sep 08, 2022
olisaEze:
Well, all things considered, the okada riders have already paid you guys for it. All those N50/N100 u take from them, has to be returned one way or the other. That’s the law of karma, what goes around oftentimes comes around! grin

Eweeeeh....karma's definitely a cold b@#ch....I'm not suppose to laugh....but jeez grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' by gadgethead: 9:51am On Sep 08, 2022
How can you owe your police officers salaries?
Re: Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' by seunayantokun(m): 9:53am On Sep 08, 2022
You have been used to shoot down protesters. Now you can see what we're talking about.
Re: Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' by kiddkash(m): 9:55am On Sep 08, 2022
[quote author=Rozross post=116459712]Government are responsible for the evil behaviour of this policemen, a hungry police officer is worse than the devil . Big daddy will fix everything come 2023, a vote for Tinubu is a vote of securing the future of your children and a better Nigeria. Don’t be carried away by obi’s lies and deceits.[/quote
The same apc that is responsible will fix it?
Re: Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' by Tegabadguy(m): 9:56am On Sep 08, 2022
EBMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JocwQtIrzo4

'Pay Us Our Salaries, Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' - Osun Policemen Protest (Video)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CiN1XFVARKi/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Government please pay dem embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' by KaptainAfrika: 9:56am On Sep 08, 2022
I wonder if the fk them rawwwwwww. grin
Re: Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' by ProDiverse: 9:57am On Sep 08, 2022
Nigeria is a house of comedy

For your Proposals, Academic Essays and articles, project and thesis writing, we are here to give you the best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rhoda Iliya: FG Can Not Afford ₦300 Billion N-Power Beneficiaries’ Demands / Saraki Reacts To EFCC Plan To Arraign Him For Allegedly Diverting 12bn / Nigerians To Own N5m Solar Systems At N4000 Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.