Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. (35492 Views)

Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State / APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima / Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Gombe State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by NwaMamaIwota(f): 11:04am On Sep 08, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
When do you start policing me everywhere.

Roman is married, no be today I know her.

Besides when did you turned woman? angry
shatap you want to send her dm like you are sending me

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by Bontafa: 11:05am On Sep 08, 2022
alfredilly:

Obi movement is an anti Yoruba agenda. It's the tendency of eastern youths who spend all days on social media discriminating and calling Yoruba names as well as hating on their past heroes like Obafemi Awolowo This youth hate Tinubu for a reason beyond changing Nigeria. We have been engaging their tendency for over four years. If they really want a change, they wouldn't have queued behind Atiku in 2019 Tinubu is their foremost enemy in Nigeria and the inordinate desire to call Lagos an Igbo land their motivating factor. These are the same youth who insult Sowore all years but now claiming to be interested in changing Nigeria. Little wonder they have focused on Tinubu with all propaganda.
Any Yoruba youth that accept them is naive.

Is that what your father told you ?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by edungene7: 11:05am On Sep 08, 2022
This campaign go turn carnival I swear down Nigerian politicians go fear fear we dey wait with our full chest enough is enough we can't continue to leave like refugees in our own country

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by ikaboy: 11:05am On Sep 08, 2022
Edo people de take this Obidient matter personal oo

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by femisplash: 11:05am On Sep 08, 2022
Romanoff:
As you travel to the village for Christmas, please, educate our grannies and elderly ones, cousins, distant relatives, everyone in the village about labour party, the logo and Peter Obi.

It's important.

Na those village folks dey put us into trouble most times.
Beautiful people not some ugly hags.

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by vabok(m): 11:05am On Sep 08, 2022
Preaching or Reaching out to the N500 collectors...
Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by Bontafa: 11:06am On Sep 08, 2022
Amah70:

But try to ask these Tinubu urchinss to say Amen to the prayer: may APC continue to preside over your family the way APC has been presiding over Nigeria.
They will not say Amen.

Them go swear give you

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by GodPrince: 11:06am On Sep 08, 2022
Bunch of idiots, as they're meeting these people like this, they're ready to attack anybody who reject their candidate to their face. Bunch of idiots who think they can come to people's front and force their ipob Terrorist candidate on them. We need guns too, because obi supporters have already start threatening people with guns, we should also get guns because need will arise to use guns on the senseless intolerant Obi supporters
Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:06am On Sep 08, 2022
E no concern u tongue
NwaMamaIwota:
shatap you want to send her dm like you are sending me
Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by VERDA: 11:08am On Sep 08, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Them no even reach Five grin grin grin

Una go cry taya...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by edungene7: 11:09am On Sep 08, 2022
JoshTim:

Jonathan is still one of the worst presidents Nigeria ever had. He was a good man but he lacked in oversight and supervision. He allowed thieves and family relations to embezzle money as they like. Madueke and his fellow crooks, the wife of the president all inclusive. It was a fiasco.
shatap Mr man what would u now say of Buhari who has made yr life miserable coward

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by reddingtonblack: 11:09am On Sep 08, 2022
PresidObi:

They are tired of being told lies by APC and PDP.

They want to be Obidient.

When PDP were decieving and telling lies to Nigeria where was Peter Obi then.

Does it not spite you that a righteous Peter Obi was in a darkness party(PdP) for 14yrs without allergic reaction to whatever PDP were doing,

How do you exempt a man that spent 14yrs in pdp from pdp failures undecided

Funnily, to qualify for citizenship of any country does not exceed 10yrs which means Peter Obi is over qualified for Pdp citizenship pali grin
Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:09am On Sep 08, 2022
alfredilly:

Obi movement is an anti Yoruba agenda. It's the tendency of eastern youths who spend all days on social media discriminating and calling Yoruba names as well as hating on their past heroes like Obafemi Awolowo This youth hate Tinubu for a reason beyond changing Nigeria. We have been engaging their tendency for over four years. If they really want a change, they wouldn't have queued behind Atiku in 2019 Tinubu is their foremost enemy in Nigeria and the inordinate desire to call Lagos an Igbo land their motivating factor. These are the same youth who insult Sowore all years but now claiming to be interested in changing Nigeria. Little wonder they have focused on Tinubu with all propaganda.
Any Yoruba youth that accept them is naive.

Nigerian politics and bigotry.

Thesame south east you portray in bad light voted massively for your region when your region produced president in this fourth republic and they did not accuse your candidate as a Yoruba candidate.

If you don't portray your candidate as a local champion is there no other way to win voters?

This is why it will take a very long time before Nigeria becomes better, this is because ethnicity is considered before competence Iin selecting candidates.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by Preyetonye(m): 11:11am On Sep 08, 2022
Revolution always start from my marternal state, the heartbeat of the nation nor be anyhow name o. Obi shouldn't go there and fu...kup after all these, that will be really bad

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by Indispensable85(m): 11:12am On Sep 08, 2022
Obi will not win a single polling unit in Edo north not just in owan.
Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by Treasure17(m): 11:17am On Sep 08, 2022
One thing is sure, next election won't be business as usual. Obi has set the pace.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by alfredilly: 11:19am On Sep 08, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

Nigerian politics and bigotry.

Thesame south east you portray in bad light voted massively for your region when your region produced president in this fourth republic and they did not accuse your candidate as a Yoruba candidate.

If you don't portray your candidate as a local champion is there no other way to win voters?

This is why it will take a very long time before Nigeria becomes better, this is because ethnicity is considered before competence Iin selecting candidates.

East didn't vote for my region. My region choice was Olu Falae of AD. Obasanjo, an ex military man was a northern imposition.
Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by Atm99(m): 11:20am On Sep 08, 2022
Salvador1:
Owan youths in Edo state have taken Obi movement to the grassroot and door to door mobilization and also in market place including remote villages.
I will Advise Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu not to bother go to Edo State because Edo is Fully Obidient. #PeterObi2023.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by Rebuke: 11:22am On Sep 08, 2022
E dey sweet me for body cheesy

I know say e dey pepper dem for body. The youths have taken it upon themselves to move Nigeria forward, never again should an old senile, sick and wicked man be forced on us! Amin!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by Belluski: 11:22am On Sep 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You are just wasting your time or being naive. Those guys are not stupid as you think they are.
They already know who to vote for wink They vote along party structures because while you go to the village during christmas and return to your base after the holidays, the leaders of the political structures stay with them 24/7 taking their calls and helping them get dividends of democracy no matter how small.

If they promise you that they will vote for any party aside APC or PDP, they are decieving you. It is an open secret ballot, by the time they get to the secret booth, they do the wish of their political leader because he is on ground to confirm their votes while you are far away from the village probably watching channels Tv on election day.
The election is a two horse race and it is APC's Asiwaju Tinubu that will win. Remember the Ekiti and Osun election and the reality that the distant 3rd position is SDP. So far lp has 2k votes in an election where over 2m registered votes are up for grabs.
FreeStuff , FreeStuff, FreeStuff....... 2023 election will be all about candidacy not party, if na party Apc for win Osun... you see check am

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by Rebuke: 11:23am On Sep 08, 2022
femisplash:

Beautiful people not some ugly hags.

What is the use of beauty when the brain is dead and rotten?

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by Amah70: 11:24am On Sep 08, 2022
femisplash:

zombidient, make your choice.

Tinubu urchiins.
In 1896, development process of Lagos started, Lagos was capital city of Nigeria for ages.
Anambra state started just about the 1980s.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by JoshTim: 11:24am On Sep 08, 2022
edungene7:
shatap Mr man what would u now say of Buhari who has made yr life miserable coward

Lol,....ingrate. you should be grateful for Muhammadu Buhari 2nd Niger bridge. Did Jonathan give you anything. Lazy youth, make government dey dash you money.

Idiot wey no get work.
Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by Rebuke: 11:25am On Sep 08, 2022
GodPrince:
Bunch of idiots, as they're meeting these people like this, they're ready to attack anybody who reject their candidate to their face. Bunch of idiots who think they can come to people's front and force their ipob Terrorist candidate on them. We need guns too, because obi supporters have already start threatening people with guns, we should also get guns because need will arise to use guns on the senseless intolerant Obi supporters

How many of them have attacked yhu before? Is this how low yhu all can decided just to blackmail reasonable Nigerians campaigning for a better Nigeria.

E dey pain yhu say Obi is gaining popularity daily. Chill, we never even start o.

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by femisplash: 11:25am On Sep 08, 2022
Rebuke:

What is the use of beauty when the brain is dead and rotten?
This is a man whose brain is rotten.

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by comrChris(m): 11:27am On Sep 08, 2022
Romanoff:
As you travel to the village for Christmas, please, educate our grannies and elderly ones, cousins, distant relatives, everyone in the village about labour party, the logo and Peter Obi.

It's important.

Na those village folks dey put us into trouble most times.
I'm telling you
That's my fear, they are so used to umbrella and broom. Most of them don't even know the people contesting under those parties
Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by Rebuke: 11:27am On Sep 08, 2022
femisplash:

This is a man whose brain is rotten.

Hahaha. If yhur brain isn't rotten yhu won't be doing this. I see now, that it truly takes some level of foolishness to be an APC/Tinubu supporter.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by Kinddetective: 11:29am On Sep 08, 2022
APC meant the hardship and suffering for evil but God has turned it around for good. The youths and other patriots have decided to take back their country from thieves and destroyers of destinies.
Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:30am On Sep 08, 2022
Bontafa:
Edo come carry this man matter for head pass East
Becos na we be the "Heartbeat of dis nation"!

Read am again!
cool

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by jclassiq(m): 11:31am On Sep 08, 2022
Bontafa:

I use God beg you to

I be obident and I no dey play that card of tribe , but I like attacking people who do
grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by femisplash: 11:33am On Sep 08, 2022
Amah70:

Tinubu urchiins.
In 1896, development process of Lagos started, Lagos was capital city of Nigeria for ages.
Anambra state started just about the 1980s.
Zombidient, Lagos island was the capital city or colony, other areas of Lagos were under Western region until 1976 when Lagos State was created.
Anambra is far fewer in population with regular FG allocations and in past few years, have been collecting 13% derivation yet Anambra still looking like a pigsty compared to Lagos. The Pandora fraud had to relocate to Tinubu's Lagos after his tenure as Governor.

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by Bontafa: 11:33am On Sep 08, 2022
alfredilly:

East didn't vote for my region. My region choice was Olu Falae of AD. Obasanjo, an ex military man was a northern imposition.

You will use 50 naira to go buy kai kai and start listening to rubbish gossip.

Why will you loath people who has done nothing to you but hearsay .?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) / Boko Haram: Shekau Appears Again, Says “we’re In Sambisa, Police Wives With Us” / Yahaya Bello Ignores Adamu Adamu During The Primaries (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.