Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. (35478 Views)

Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State / APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima / Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Gombe State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by zigzagluv: 11:35am On Sep 08, 2022
Because we know what good , No matter tribal as long as you are a good canidate , Edo people will fight for you, But EAST d fup, dont be surpise they will not come in mass for them because they will sell him out
PresidObi:

They are tired of being told lies by APC and PDP.

They want to be Obidient.
Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by edungene7: 11:35am On Sep 08, 2022
JoshTim:

Lol,....ingrate. you should be grateful for Muhammadu Buhari 2nd Niger bridge. Did Jonathan give you anything. Lazy youth, make government dey dash you money.

Idiot wey no get work.
Agbaya oshe ato nle u get work? u dey follow APC up and down make dem give u park chairman way u go take loot idiot of the federal republic

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by femisplash: 11:36am On Sep 08, 2022
Rebuke:

Hahaha. If yhur brain isn't rotten yhu won't be doing this. I see now, that it truly takes some level of foolishness to be an APC/Tinubu supporter.
Foolishness is when the fraud called Peter Obi has urinated in your brain.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:36am On Sep 08, 2022
alfredilly:

East didn't vote for my region. My region choice was Olu Falae of AD. Obasanjo, an ex military man was a northern imposition.

I can now see that your bigotry is much , there is no way to bring you out of that myopic tendency.

You now try to change the narrative as if the current APC aspirant is not been pushed by same Northern people you stated.

Obasanjo is no longer a Yoruba man? This how low you can go just to assert yourself.

It remains a fact wether you churn out disinformation or not that that SE people voted for a president that emanated from your ethnic nationality in two different occasions.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by awa(m): 11:38am On Sep 08, 2022
The passion I see across the Nigerian Youths towards the Obedient Movement is amazing and perhaps will replica the Kenyan Ruto William

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by femisplash: 11:38am On Sep 08, 2022
PresidObi:

They are tired of being told lies by APC and PDP.
They want to be Obidient.
Lol.. An ibo man in Fulani PDP regalia.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by Babaken(m): 11:39am On Sep 08, 2022
Bontafa:
Edo come carry this man matter for head pass East
My brother who see or hear good thing tell his neighbor That'
Peter Obi movement.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by Rebuke: 11:40am On Sep 08, 2022
alfredilly:

Obi movement is an anti Yoruba agenda. It's the tendency of eastern youths who spend all days on social media discriminating and calling Yoruba names as well as hating on their past heroes like Obafemi Awolowo This youth hate Tinubu for a reason beyond changing Nigeria. We have been engaging their tendency for over four years. If they really want a change, they wouldn't have queued behind Atiku in 2019 Tinubu is their foremost enemy in Nigeria and the inordinate desire to call Lagos an Igbo land their motivating factor. These are the same youth who insult Sowore all years but now claiming to be interested in changing Nigeria. Little wonder they have focused on Tinubu with all propaganda.
Any Yoruba youth that accept them is naive.

Hahaha. Tribalism has overshadowed yhur sense of reasoning. When the Igbos supported Obasanjo massively to become the president of Nigeria, the campaign for OBJ then wasn't Anti-Igbo agenda abi?

Yhu better wake up, we have moved beyond that tribal sentiment already.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by itsene: 11:41am On Sep 08, 2022
[quote author=MzDarleneJ post=116464950][/quote]
Na Agenebode, uwanno be this .
Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by comrChris(m): 11:42am On Sep 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You are just wasting your time or being naive. Those guys are not stupid as you think they are.
They already know who to vote for wink They vote along party structures because while you go to the village during christmas and return to your base after the holidays, the leaders of the political structures stay with them 24/7 taking their calls and helping them get dividends of democracy no matter how small.

If they promise you that they will vote for any party aside APC or PDP, they are decieving you. It is an open secret ballot, by the time they get to the secret booth, they do the wish of their political leader because he is on ground to confirm their votes while you are far away from the village probably watching channels Tv on election day.
The election is a two horse race and it is APC's Asiwaju Tinubu that will win. Remember the Ekiti and Osun election and the reality that the distant 3rd position is SDP. So far lp has 2k votes in an election where over 2m registered votes are up for grabs.
No wahala
I like the confidence you all are exhibiting.
Since you have refused to see the hand writing on the wall that this time around, it's no longer 2 horse race but my prayer is for you people to continue fooling yourselves while the reality hits you very late

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by OctavianAC(m): 11:44am On Sep 08, 2022
Urchins from the other side won't like this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by Obidientful: 11:45am On Sep 08, 2022
The energy is massive. May God bless and keep all Obidient campaigners to see and enjoy the fruit of their labour. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by Babaken(m): 11:45am On Sep 08, 2022
edungene7:
Agbaya oshe ato nle u get work? u dey follow APC up and down make dem give u park chairman way u go take loot idiot of the federal republic
My brother e never reach to that extent na.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by Babaken(m): 11:45am On Sep 08, 2022
Obidientful:
The energy is massive. May God bless and keep all Obidient campaigners to see the fruit of their labour. Amen
Amen and Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by PeterObi4LP: 11:47am On Sep 08, 2022
All the urchies have gone into hiding. Massive rally on Saturday. E go chock

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by Rebuke: 11:48am On Sep 08, 2022
femisplash:

Hahaha. I will not waste my time on a brainless Tinubu supporter like yhu.

Since yhu are so dull to realise that if Obi was actually found guilty of any criminal activities he would have been taken into the DSS custody since, especially now that he is gaining momentum daily.....

But a slow poke like yhu still in the face of reality decide to deep yhur head into Tinubu's poo, can yhu deny the news that Tinubu had to forfeit money to the USA government because of his drug deals?

Can yhu refute the claim or findings that yhur Lord the drug man actually inherited a female name to continue his drug business?

Brain dead person like yhu should not be quoting me please.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by Amah70: 11:49am On Sep 08, 2022
alfredilly:

Obi movement is an anti Yoruba agenda. It's the tendency of eastern youths who spend all days on social media discriminating and calling Yoruba names as well as hating on their past heroes like Obafemi Awolowo This youth hate Tinubu for a reason beyond changing Nigeria. We have been engaging their tendency for over four years. If they really want a change, they wouldn't have queued behind Atiku in 2019 Tinubu is their foremost enemy in Nigeria and the inordinate desire to call Lagos an Igbo land their motivating factor. These are the same youth who insult Sowore all years but now claiming to be interested in changing Nigeria. Little wonder they have focused on Tinubu with all propaganda.
Any Yoruba youth that accept them is naive.

Why would Tinubu beg north at the beginning to allow south to produce a successor to President Buhari, yet Tinubu jumped into the presidential race, and says it's his turn, knowing full well that it's not his turn, but the turn of the SE in both APC and PDP to produce a successor to President Buhari?
Obasanjo utilised the turn of the Yoruba between 1999-2007 in PDP formed by Alex Ekwueme.
Obasanjo handed over to a northerner, Yar'Adua, even after Peter Odili from the SS had no body to beat to clinch PDP ticket in 2007.
You don't see anti Igbo in Tinubu's jump in to the presidential race now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by wingmanIII: 11:49am On Sep 08, 2022
The revolution is real.

May God bless and protect Dr Peter Obi and enable him deliver for Nigerians. We have suffered enough.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by CaptainAyub: 11:50am On Sep 08, 2022
GodPrince:
Bunch of idiots, as they're meeting these people like this, they're ready to attack anybody who reject their candidate to their face. Bunch of idiots who think they can come to people's front and force their ipob Terrorist candidate on them. We need guns too, because obi supporters have already start threatening people with guns, we should also get guns because need will arise to use guns on the senseless intolerant Obi supporters
June 2022 moniker.
Newly waxed zoneB

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by shortIGBOman: 11:50am On Sep 08, 2022
VERDA:

Una go cry taya...

There will be no election in the entire EAST. Simon Ekpa is helping us deal with you People. Una must get sense by force. grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by edungene7: 11:50am On Sep 08, 2022
Babaken:
My brother e never reach to that extent na.
my Broda no come dey drag youth backwards with yr comments boys dey vex
Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by Babaken(m): 11:51am On Sep 08, 2022
Rebuke:

Hahaha. Tribalism has overshadowed yhur sense of reasoning. When the Igbos supported Obasanjo massively to become the president of Nigeria, the campaign for OBJ then wasn't Anti-Igbo agenda abi?

Yhu better wake up, we have moved beyond that tribal sentiment already.
dey don't know is no more divid and rule is now unit and lead.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by Bontafa: 11:51am On Sep 08, 2022
femisplash:

Parkinson's

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by Babaken(m): 11:54am On Sep 08, 2022
edungene7:
my Broda no come dey drag youth backwards with yr comments boys dey vex
una come dey carry the breakfast to their doorsteps
Obi is a gooooaaaal.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by CaptainAyub: 11:55am On Sep 08, 2022
alfredilly:

East didn't vote for my region. My region choice was Olu Falae of AD. Obasanjo, an ex military man was a northern imposition.
So east didn't vote Obj against Buhari in 2003?
Onye oshi

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:56am On Sep 08, 2022
Faber:
Labour party secretariat all over Edo state.

Na Edo people carry Peter Obi campaign for head pass

This door to door mobilization should be intensified especially in Bayelsa, Cross River and Akwa Ibom states and all over middle bet
I wish Peter Obi will win but the Nigerian system won't let him
Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by femisplash: 11:56am On Sep 08, 2022
Rebuke:

Hahaha. I will not waste my time on a brainless Tinubu supporter like yhu.

Since yhu are so dull to realise that if Obi was actually found guilty of any criminal activities he would have been taken into the DSS custody since, especially now that he is gaining momentum daily.....

But a slow poke like yhu still in the face of reality decide to deep yhur head into Tinubu's poo, can yhu deny the news that Tinubu had to forfeit money to the USA government because of his drug deals?

Can yhu refute the claim or findings that yhur Lord the drug man actually inherited a female name to continue his drug business?

Brain dead person like yhu should not be quoting me please.
Pandora fraud had to jump from APGA to PDP immediately after his corrupt tenure, so to hide under the canopy of the ruling party.

If really Tinubu forfeited money, how come he wasn't convicted?.. How come he wasn't sacked for drug offenses working in US multinational companies by his employers?.
You're a zombidient for a reason.

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by Babaken(m): 11:58am On Sep 08, 2022
wingmanIII:
The revolution is real.

May God bless and protect Dr Peter Obi and enable him deliver for Nigerians. We have suffered enough.
Amen enough of all these small small Africa countries using Nigeria to play yeye because of our weak president.
Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by Rebuke: 11:59am On Sep 08, 2022
femisplash:

Pandora fraud had to jump from APGA to PDP immediately after his corrupt tenure, so to hide under the canopy of the ruling party.

If really Tinubu forfeited money, how come he was convicted?.. How come he wasn't sacked for drug offenses working in US multinational companies by his employers?.
You're a zombidient for a reason.

Read this and let sense for on yhu. If yhu still can't reason well, keep up with yhur senseless post.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by Validated: 12:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
Bontafa:
Edo come carry this man matter for head pass East

There is a reaso they say, "EDO WÙ ÒDION". Edo is Senior or Edo leads, others follow.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by Bontafa: 12:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
shortIGBOman:

There will be no election in the entire EAST. Simon Ekpa is helping us deal with you People. Una must get sense by force. grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
Wonderful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

El-Rufai's Wife Hajia Hadiza Stuns In New Pics Ahead Of Swearing In Of Her Hubby / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On FG's Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail / Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.