Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. (35484 Views)

Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State / APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima / Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Gombe State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by VERDA: 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
shortIGBOman:

There will be no election in the entire EAST. Simon Ekpa is helping us deal with you People. Una must get sense by force. grin grin grin

Lol...what's my business wether or not there is an election in the southeast, this one does not even have sense, na election for southeast dey put food for my table??... I say it again, you go cry taya.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by Faber(m): 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
I wish Peter Obi will win but the Nigerian system won't let him

He would have won easily in Ghana, Kenya or South Africa. But the curse on Nigeria is too strong, they will not allow him to win.

But who knows God may strike at the last minute
Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by pedrilo: 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2022
oshiomole don provoke us
shey we r just 2 or 3 people with laptop in one small room?
we shall see

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by femisplash: 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rebuke:

Read this and let sense for on yhu. If yhu still can't reason well, keep up with yhur senseless post.

Zombidient, stay on the topic. If Tinubu forfeited cmoney, Why was he not convicted by US authorities and why was he not sacked by his US employers?
For all it's worth, if drug crimes were that easy to get by, your brothers wouldn't be languishing and harvested in Asian prisons for being druggies.
Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by GardenOfGod(m): 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
Salvador1:
Owan youths in Edo state have taken Obi movement to the grassroot and door to door mobilization and also in market place including remote villages.
This war is between the forces of old druglords holding this country at ransom and young vibrabt youths ready to take charge of their future.
Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by shortIGBOman: 12:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
VERDA:

Lol...what's my business wether or not there is an election in the southeast, this one does not even have sense, na election for southeast dey put food for my table??... I say it again, you go cry taya.

IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country. grin

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by ogub(m): 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
God in his infinite wisdom and mercy will make it happen in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by Patience79: 12:18pm On Sep 08, 2022
May God reward our labour of love

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by JoshTim: 12:20pm On Sep 08, 2022
edungene7:
Agbaya oshe ato nle u get work? u dey follow APC up and down make dem give u park chairman way u go take loot idiot of the federal republic

Lol...all these frustration, why not channel them to your governors and other political office holders in the far away east where they tie your destiny down.

To flog you dey hungry me.
Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by yusluvad(m): 12:22pm On Sep 08, 2022
This is the bomb...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by oyatz(m): 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2022
Faber:
Labour party secretariat all over Edo state.

Na Edo people carry Peter Obi campaign for head pass

This door to door mobilization should be intensified especially in Bayelsa, Cross River and Akwa Ibom states and all over middle bet

This is commendable and they need to intensify these especially in the rural areas.

This is what most OBIdients should be doing, right now most of them are always on social media abusing, insulting or cursing Tinubu or whoever support him.
Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by edungene7: 12:26pm On Sep 08, 2022
JoshTim:

Lol...all these frustration, why not channel them to your governors and other political office holders in the far away east where they tie your destiny down.

To flog you dey hungry me.
ass licker show me yr life that is way better to headbutt u dey hungry me mumuni
Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by oyatz(m): 12:27pm On Sep 08, 2022
AdamuKD:

Good please let's preach this message for the betterment of our future. Tilinbu and atiku don't have me and you at heart. One's they win, na their family and friends they know. Please the youths let's change the system because its not working. It's only a mad man that keeps on doing the same thing and expecting a different results

Campaign for Peter Obi and stop painting other candidates bad.
There's no need to pull others down because you want Obi to rise.
Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by Salvador1: 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2022
shortIGBOman:

There will be no election in the entire EAST. Simon Ekpa is helping us deal with you People. Una must get sense by force. grin grin grin
omo yaroba no election in oodua land.

There will be more voter apathy in yaroba land

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by JoshTim: 12:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
edungene7:
ass licker show me yr life that is way better to headbutt u dey hungry me mumuni

If e sure for you make you come meet me for Ibadan....na oraimo cord i go take finish your life. Obidient ipig.
Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by Painsoother(m): 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2022
Romanoff:
As you travel to the village for Christmas, please, educate our grannies and elderly ones, cousins, distant relatives, everyone in the village about labour party, the logo and Peter Obi.

It's important.

Na those village folks dey put us into trouble most times.
You have a very VALID point there, I along with my mom attended as many women meetings as possible all through this past august, educating the women on how to identify their darling LP And P.O logo, my joy know no bound as the flaunted their PVCs in anticipation, I can't wait for the campaign to begin already so i can complete the giveaway i started for these good-nigeria-seeking women.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by oyatz(m): 12:33pm On Sep 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You are just wasting your time or being naive. Those guys are not stupid as you think they are.
They already know who to vote for wink They vote along party structures because while you go to the village during christmas and return to your base after the holidays, the leaders of the political structures stay with them 24/7 taking their calls and helping them get dividends of democracy no matter how small.

If they promise you that they will vote for any party aside APC or PDP, they are decieving you. It is an open secret ballot, by the time they get to the secret booth, they do the wish of their political leader because he is on ground to confirm their votes while you are far away from the village probably watching channels Tv on election day.
The election is a two horse race and it is APC's Asiwaju Tinubu that will win. Remember the Ekiti and Osun election and the reality that the distant 3rd position is SDP. So far lp has 2k votes in an election where over 2m registered votes are up for grabs.

The LP can only try but ,It will take a longer time for the LP to win presidential election.

Many of the OBIdients have not really participated in party politics and probably assume that the presidential election is similar to voting in the BBN

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by flamingREED(m): 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2022
Edo State has made me emotional.
I love you, dears. Keep it up. We won't let you down in Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by oyatz(m): 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2022
Antoeni:
I've never liked the idea of being a Step Father but you see this Girl ..her case is different.
She has won my heart.

I hope you know that the father of her son whenever he comes around to check for his son and sees this yansh will still fvuck the girl?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by Romanoff(f): 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2022
Painsoother:
You have a very VALID point there, I along with my mom attended as many women meetings as possible all through this past august, educating the women on how to identify their darling LP And P.O logo, my joy know no bound as the flaunted their PVCs in anticipation, I can't wait for the campaign to begin already so i can complete the giveaway i started for these good-nigeria-seeking women.

Thank you for all you do.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by buchilla: 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2022
U should note that Parties have different rules, regulations, laws and constitution, Tradition. In PDP, Presidential Candidate and National Chairman are not being produced from one
particular section of the Country. ThIs current National Chairman (AYU) of PDP promised to step down if a Northerner emerges as the Presidential flagbear of the party. Since Atiku has emerged, why has Ayu refused to take a bow?. He has to do the honourable thing for the safe of peace, justice, unity and progress of the party. Ayu and his supporters are the Ones causing the Crisis not Wike.
Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by Shaev7(m): 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2022
Bontafa:

Omo Edo don dey mad for this man matter . if you reach upper shout Asiwaju you fit no carry your head go back house o
That's my state for you.
Edo no be Lagos

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by joe1309: 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2022
PresidObi:

They are tired of being told lies by APC and PDP.

They want to be Obidient.
na people wey nor get ticket take contest election for wey defect to labour party na dey do am, no level for them at all, las las them go know say election nor be by social media stuff.
Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by oyatz(m): 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2022
tegrianonigltd:
m
If Obi get good vote from southern Nigeria, north central, he will be president. Tinubu and atiku go drag remaining north, and Dr datti, Obi vice go collect some too. It’s over

Bros, it doesn't work that way.

Peter may win in Anambra, Imo and Abia States with at least 75%, 65% and 60% respectively but will find it difficult to win in other States.

The reason: The Labour party is weak in other parts of the country.

You will be very naive to think that this sensitization campaigns have already changed the minds of the people of Owan who have been voting PDP or APC for long.
Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by Shaev7(m): 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2022
Romanoff:

Honestly o.

After my grandma died, one of her boxes that was opened contained unused PDP wrappers.

Na those wrapper she dey use encourage others old women to vote PDP when she dey alive.
May our politicians never go unpunished.
May her soul rest in peace.
She thought the evil politicians have them at heart and then she needs to encourage her fellow grannies to vote. She is a better place now, fighting for you to be better. Saints marching....

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by mastermaestro(m): 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2022
Born2Breed:
My people my people.

Ogbor!!!

South South are the most unbiased voters in Nigeria. The rest think ethnic and religion first then belle second before voting. Only a few has sense like the South South.

Beyond voting and elections, South South are the most detribalised Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by edungene7: 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2022
JoshTim:

If e sure for you make you come meet me for Ibadan....na oraimo cord i go take finish your life. Obidient ipig.
nah Ibadan noise maker u b self I think say u get level bushmeat

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by mastermaestro(m): 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
JoshTim:

Jonathan is still one of the worst presidents Nigeria ever had. He was a good man but he lacked in oversight and supervision. He allowed thieves and family relations to embezzle money as they like. Madueke and his fellow crooks, the wife of the president all inclusive. It was a fiasco.

Worse than the man who squandered 16 billion dollars on Nepa with zero improvements; worse than the one who has overseen one of the worst inflation rates in our history... Keep deceiving yourself. sad
Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by MzDarleneJ: 1:07pm On Sep 08, 2022
itsene:

Na Agenebode, uwanno be this .

Yes oo
Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by IamAtikulate: 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2022
Bontafa:
Edo come carry this man matter for head pass East
Wetin you go talk of Plateau and Benue.

For me, Plateau is leading, followed by Benue, and Edo. Southern Kaduna is also trying.

The election is between Peter Obi and Atiku. If ACN Progressive Congress (ACN) get up to 5 million votes, then Tinubu try.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by Bontafa: 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Wetin you go talk of Plateau and Benue.

For me, Plateau is leading, followed by Benue, and Edo. Southern Kaduna is also trying.

The election is between Peter Obi and Atiku. If ACN Progressive Congress (ACN) get up to 5 million votes, then Tinubu try.

I just dey pity Asiwaju to be honest

Re: Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. by Allisgud: 1:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
See how people are promoting somebody without any agreement of payment but because they believe he will do something different,Edo no be swegbe people,when they are ready they decide rightfully

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja (photos) / EndSARS: Keyamo Speaks On Delta Shooting,Says Victim Alive, SARS Not Responsible / Pandora Papers: Inside Peter Obi’s Secret Businesses — And How He Broke The Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.