Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) (51974 Views)

Haunting Photos Of Canary Islands Covered In Toxic Ash After Volcanic Eruption / Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by Dabillion: 1:07pm On Sep 08, 2022
Lolzz..BULLSHIT!!
BloomingDale:

You are wrong here. It’s because black women are the most loyal to their race of men. Now that black women are opening up their options, there are now more inter racial dating/marriages between other groups of men and black woman. Moreover, as a black woman the darker you are, the more Afro your hair is, the more other groups of men like you except the black man. The most successful and longest lasting marriages are between white men and black women and the least successful marriages are between black men and any race of women. You can even tell by the societies, where the least developed societies are ruled by black men.

The white man is the Alpha male race, and if not that I can’t stand their skin, I would have gone out/married those that were chasing me while I was in America then.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by SisterFire(f): 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2022
BloomingDale:

Women cope better with loneliness then men and most oftentimes don’t mind staying on their own. Statistics show that the happiest and longest lived women are single and childless, while it is the opposite for men, meaning that men are a source of stress for women. Also there are more men than women. The least vulnerable women are those that are better educated with good jobs and earning more financially etc.
..Stop this , Where is ur sense of humanity ..you know that I know men arent the problem.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2022
SisterFire:
..Stop this , Where is ur sense of humanity ..you know that I know men arent the problem.

I was replying to a post that came out with some dis information.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by sofiscatedmoron: 1:23pm On Sep 08, 2022
I hate it when they speak their ghetto English

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by Tannhauser(m): 1:23pm On Sep 08, 2022
grin

Not just the women, I'd rather not associate with anything African-American...unnecessarily aggresive and toxic set of humans.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 1:23pm On Sep 08, 2022
Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by Memphitz357: 1:25pm On Sep 08, 2022
The average African American woman has got more issues than a magazine subscription.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by beardedboy(m): 1:25pm On Sep 08, 2022
BloomingDale:
Nigerian men always pokenosing in issues that don’t concern them. Learn to mind your own business. Literally everyone hates Nigeria because of you men.
Honestly, the thing is annoying.
They've insulted black Americans on this forum earlier. Now it's black women they're attacking.

Very silly thing to do, if you ask me.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by abobote: 1:26pm On Sep 08, 2022
Na jealousy.
Coz black guys de roll with white girls
Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 1:26pm On Sep 08, 2022
I noticed this too. Some self entitled ladies fail to understand beauty is not the only attraction for men bt attitude is also an attraction.

They self entitled toxic asses get jealous when they see u dating a white or Hispanics bt what's wrong with that? Black girls date white men with black guys being cool about it.

The problem is self entitlement with toxic competitive attitude and inferiority complex. Quite sad.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by SisterFire(f): 1:27pm On Sep 08, 2022
tsdarkside:
you blame them....??
after going through all those horrors in history,you think they will clapp for you....??

they have the right to be angry....
am proud of them....

screw forgive and forget....!!
...You are not wise if u are u would have ask those silly black women to drop Religion which was used to enslave them then , n it's being used to enslave them now.

They go about singing amazing grace how sweet and sound...while white girls avoid Religion not to face what stupid blacks face.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2022
Blame the democrats and liberals', especially what they teach in their universities. You see all those gender studies and whatnot, they are very dangerous courses. It is what has destroyed African American women. But these courses only exist because white democrats want them to . They are tools to control the Black population, to make them blame-mongers so they sit on their ass all day and depend on White democratic government for handouts, which then translates to having loyalty for democrats, which then translates to votes.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by GeneralPula: 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
People dey hate people..

No be about white / black..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by SandraIkuboR(f): 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
Maybe,your sisters do so
Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by KvnqSolow: 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by nkiliuzo(m): 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
what a very dumb thread, Nigerian men living in Nigeria acting like they know the struggles of BW in America! can't we mind our business sha, like say we no get our own issues to solve! although I'd love if they were attacking FBA Americans rather than BW

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by pansophist(m): 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2022
hedonism and degeneracy are the norms online and their men are being made effeminate day by day, to the delight of the real racists, masquerading as their woke ally.

Nigerian feminist in a nutshell. Mad people

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by nkiliuzo(m): 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:
I hate it when they speak their ghetto English
ghetto? what of naija pidgin nko? I hope you hate speaking it also mumu

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2022
abobote:
Na jealousy.
Coz black guys de roll with white girls

The white men allow them to date you guys because it’s mostly the undesirables in their community that date you guys, so they don’t mind. No decent white girl is going to leave the men with the power to date the men with the least power. Black men are at the bottom of the rung when it comes to power, authority etc.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2022
You should read their comments on YouTube.
Especially when it has to do with the Kardashians. Urgh!
So annoying.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by Nosayer: 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2022
femiasaolu2014:
The African/African-American woman is on the bottom rung of the Eurocentric, phenotypical standard definition of beauty.

Hence she has to resort to skin bleaching, use of eyelash and hair extensions et.al

Due to her caustic nature, black men with means and options wouldn't pick her, the white men who go for them are usually white-trash/men with "Master-Slave fetishes" (read up on this phenomenon) or men who are escaped from the West to the 3rd world for various reasons and are usually old and washed up.

You can find such men in the oil & gas sector in PH and Yenogoa, where Nigerian girls called "white hunters" target them in nightclubs.

Examples include Ka3na of BBNajija fame, and Nollywod Anita Hogan, Ufuoma McDermott, Susan Peters, and Chioma Toplis,

I accept everything you posted except that first paragraph.

AA or BA can be very beautiful too without attachments even more than so called European women.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by kaey10(m): 1:36pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by forerunner022(m): 1:36pm On Sep 08, 2022
Awon set candidlady.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by zaki2: 1:36pm On Sep 08, 2022
I once saw a video where one black woman was panel beating this guy, who happened to be her guy, for cheating. Man, the beating no be here o. She was pulling his hair, dragging him on the tiles and dropping punches and kicks on the guy. Paddyman no fit raise finger.
I say make she for kukuma use pistol finish the guy than that brand of panel beating, because the guy no go still survive that kind beating.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by GloriousGbola: 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2022
who are these aspiring house niggers that want to deny the scourge of the Karen?
who are these aspiring house niggers who want to go the path of Christian Obumseli?
who are these aspiring house niggers who want to join white men in paying alimony?

foolish jackasses.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2022

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by felixnkubi: 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2022
mariahAngel:
You should read their comments on YouTube.
Especially when it has to do with the Kardashians. Urgh!
So annoying.
only people with one brain cell give a sh!t about the kardashians! we are talking better thing here, you are mentioning kardashian

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Who Knows These Victims Involved In Accident In Kogi? (Disturbing Photos) / 6ft Monitor Lizard Climbs Shelf, Raids Store In Thailand (Pics) / Photos Of The Kaduna Airport VIP Lounge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.