Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) (51914 Views)

Haunting Photos Of Canary Islands Covered In Toxic Ash After Volcanic Eruption / Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? / Lies Of Nigerians Living In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by sukkot: 2:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
Parrot69:

Shut up and stop giving yourself hope.
I will be 39 this year. Still single and doing fine, looking fresher than a 25yr old. I got peace of mind and do things I like. I'm yet to see a woman that will fit into my circle, I told my family they wont pressure into problem and headaches that will give me sleepless night. I'm poor at managing stress that's why I'm taking my time of it means 50yrs. Besides it's not compulsory to settled down with a woman.

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by Eagba(m): 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2022
Sergio103:
They have passed through a lot.

if they lower their voice.....they will be relegated to the wastebin

So they have to adjust either negatively or positively so as to neutralize the external factor of "Lowlife" (as the whites normally call them)
keep making excuse for trash character.
Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2022
PDJT:

-If your data source is genuine, the difference in ratio is even more negligible than I had thought, especially considering the decades long war on male fetuses in Western societies.

-Do you have any data on the gender that requires more State socio-economic support?

I think it has to be women because more often they are left with the kids. The state socio-economic support is mostly for white women and was founded because of them.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:
I hate it when they speak their ghetto English
They are too razz and unruly for my liking....
Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by Karleb(m): 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2022
PDJT:

-Lol. If more men are becoming lonely, does that not tell you that more women are also becoming lonely? And considering most populations have more females than males, it's even more of a disaster for women than men. Visit any western dating websites and check the male/female profile ratio.

-The MGTOW movements in the Western societies are encouraging men not to establish a long-term relationship with women and to avoid being women's "providers" at all cost. The relationship is to be a short-term transactional one based mainly on sex. Hence, why OnlyFan page owner is racking in the millions.

-Loneliness is not good for anyone but the Western growing situation is deliberate. Women with children are even the most desperate and vulnerable group in all these, as predatory men on the prowl takes advantage of them.

Just leave feminists alone, their brains work in anticlockwise mode.

If men are lonely, it means women are equally or more lonely and vice versa.

It's even bad for women because they are the ones who need commitment and are hypergamous.

I don’t get why people just want to severe the sweet bond between man and woman just to be a part of one stupid and woke movement.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by edosignature(m): 2:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
Blacks are more racist than whites.

My junior brother who live in Greater Manchester said he choose to mary a white lady from the European Union because they're more friendly, accommodating, open minded, free mingle, more matured, truthful & free from bigotry when compared to Black women.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by sukkot: 2:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
GloriousGbola:

White chicks have dealt with oyibo men sote they are doing redpill and mgtow - now a bunch of dumb niggas want to jump feet first into the same shit
hehe bro only the enlightened know. white chics are the most toxic women however they are reserved so you dont see their toxicity in public ( a few karens are breakng the trend now though ) but those who are dating them know this. i have dated several white chics and most of them are crazy and psychotic . however the good thing about white chics is that they dont mind sharing their money with you. like a white chic earning say 10,000 dollars a month can literally give you 5000 dollas if you are her man and she loves you. so i like that aspect about them but they are extremely psychotic lol. also they are low maintenance finance wise

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by Biodundimeji(m): 2:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
tsdarkside:
you blame them....??
after going through all those horrors in history,you think they will clapp for you....??

they have the right to be angry....
am proud of them....

screw forgive and forget....!!
Which stupid horror experience?
Are they the only one who experienced it?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by shantti(m): 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
tsdarkside:
you blame them....??
after going through all those horrors in history,you think they will clapp for you....??

they have the right to be angry....
am proud of them....

screw forgive and forget....!!

Oga, the parent of of these black women don't even know what slavery was like. They weren't enslaved, their ancestors were the one enslaved.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by uuzba(m): 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2022
SisterFire:
African black women in America are curse to themselves . Hate, inferiority complex and stereotypes are demons they push out that still lives are haunt them.
This article is of the first black woman to straighten her hair in US. White people didn't believe black people are human beings and black women hated being treated as nonsense. So this madam invented the hot tongues to straighten black hair to resemble white people hair.
Yes, she became a millionaire for the invention. But see the mental slavery majority of black women in the world are facing now. To keep natural hair, them no like am again.
Everybody want to have straight hair.
Your just copying white women. Simple.
Copy-copy life...
Little wonder, black women will begin hating white women for "setting" a STUPID hair and beauty standard.
Even skin complexion now na issue.
Everyone laugh at black skin and try to bleach or lighten their skin...
Just to copy white people

https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=592409f9501b1cddJmltdHM9MTY2MjU5NTIwMCZpZ3VpZD0yODNkNWM5Zi03YzAxLTZiNWMtMjhkZC00ZDNkN2Q3ZTZhZTQmaW5zaWQ9NTM4Mw&ptn=3&hsh=3&fclid=283d5c9f-7c01-6b5c-28dd-4d3d7d7e6ae4&u=a1aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cucGJzLm9yZy93bmV0L2FmcmljYW4tYW1lcmljYW5zLW1hbnktcml2ZXJzLXRvLWNyb3NzL2hpc3RvcnkvMTAwLWFtYXppbmctZmFjdHMvbWFkYW0td2Fsa2VyLXRoZS1maXJzdC1ibGFjay1hbWVyaWNhbi13b21hbi10by1iZS1hLXNlbGYtbWFkZS1taWxsaW9uYWlyZS8jOn46dGV4dD1NYWRhbSUyMEMuSi4lMjBXYWxrZXIuJTIwUGhvdG8lMjBjb3VydGVzeSUyMEElRTIlODAlOTlMZWxpYSUyMEJ1bmRsZXMlMkZNYWRhbSUyMFdhbGtlcix3b3JsZCVFMiU4MCU5OXMlMjBmaXJzdCUyMGhhaXItc3RyYWlnaHRlbmluZyUyMGZvcm11bGElMjBhbmQlMkZvciUyMHRoZSUyMGhvdCUyMGNvbWIu&ntb=1

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by shantti(m): 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
BloomingDale:

Women cope better with loneliness then men and most oftentimes don’t mind staying on their own. Statistics show that the happiest and longest lived women are single and childless, while it is the opposite for men, meaning that men are a source of stress for women. Also there are more men than women. The least vulnerable women are those that are better educated with good jobs and earning more financially etc.

Aunty calm down with your lie nah. Wetin be this. I have seen unmarried women who r in their sixties. You wouldn't want to go near them, they reek of toxicity

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by magicminister: 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
Nigerians and Africans that hasn’t lived in predominantly white countries and educated themselves on the struggles of black minorities should please be quiet. Stop embarrassing us on a global stage with this level of ignorance!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by Alabo7978(m): 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
BloomingDale:

Keep insulting women that want better for themselves. The picture below will soon get to Africa. The world is evolving.
you believe this nonesense??
this something created by a female favored country to try balance the situation socially, and when I mean "situation" tis the scarcity of men who are either locked up or find no need to settle but have babies.
Ask yourself why the foreigners running to Africa for men??
keep deceiving yourself.
soon women will be handed out to men without brideprices.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by Don27tiky(m): 3:18pm On Sep 08, 2022
BloomingDale:

Women cope better with loneliness then men and most oftentimes don’t mind staying on their own. Statistics show that the happiest and longest lived women are single and childless, while it is the opposite for men, meaning that men are a source of stress for women. Also there are more men than women. The least vulnerable women are those that are better educated with good jobs and earning more financially etc.
keep deceiving yourself. You don’t know that researchers are coming up with all these conspiracy theories just to prepare the women for the inevitable. The Bible said that a time will come when 3 women will beg a man just to bear his name in the name of marriage. That is already happening. Research has shown that women are becoming More bitter and Lonely (feminists) hence they are bringing up all manner of theories just to help the woman cope with the inevitable situation. Those theories are just to make the woman feel good about what ever situation they find themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by densiks: 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2022
Interesting thread.
I'll just read comments and pass.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2022
shantti:

Aunty calm down with your lie nah. Wetin be this. I have seen unmarried women who r in their sixties. You wouldn't want to go near them, they reek of toxicity

Them plenty o. Na so research talk.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by Mercury12(m): 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2022
Toratora:
Though I believe there are sensible and we'll mannered African American women but to be sincere I feel scared of them especially the way they talk fast with no control. Chai those ones talk fast though.
Their mouth runs like tap. Look well before you jump in else you getting burn. Feminism and crazy ideologies have messed up that society
Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by Greazyman99: 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2022
Op remember the last person wey talk dis kine thing wey u dey talk now. White woman use knife design in cadaver ni o. I rest my case

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
Don27tiky:
keep deceiving yourself. You don’t know that researchers are coming up with all these conspiracy theories just to prepare the women for the inevitable. The Bible said that a time will come when 3 women will beg a man just to bear his name in the name of marriage. That is already happening. Research has shown that women are becoming More bitter and Lonely (feminists) hence they are bringing up all manner of theories just to help the woman cope with the inevitable situation. Those theories are just to make the woman feel good about what ever situation they find themselves

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by jrusky(m): 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Feminist spotted!

Men are the reason why 5 northern hijab wearing ladies conspired & killed their female friend.

Feminists will always blame everybody...

You better don't waste your data on all those frustrated delilah descendants.
Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2022
Alabo7978:

you believe this nonesense??
this something created by a female favored country to try balance the situation socially, and when I mean "situation" tis the scarcity of men who are either locked up or find no need to settle but have babies.
Ask yourself why the foreigners running to Africa for men??
keep deceiving yourself.
soon women will be handed out to men without brideprices.

Running to Africa for which men? The men that can’t develop their society. Ayam not understanding. Black women are opening up their options to other races of men, so now there is a rise in interracial relationships and marriages amongst black women. Meanwhile the black men are trying to stem the tide them by saying they are Hebrew Israelites and they are not supposed to marry outside their race. Meanwhile the men gave themselves a loophole to marry out of the race by saying you are the seed of your father. You see how devious that can be?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by Mercury12(m): 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2022
SisterFire:
African black women in America are curse to themselves . Hate, inferiority complex and stereotypes are demons they push out that still lives are haunt them.
they are doing themselves. That is why white ladies stands out because they don't have such hate or resentment toward Black women.
I mean its unnecessary. Why the hate? It the 21st century and interracial marriages should be a big deal anymore
Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by shantti(m): 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2022
BloomingDale:

Them plenty o. Na so research talk.

Living to a full old age doesn't equate to being happy. Unmarried women are very toxic and jealous

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by RomanGreen: 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2022
Dalil8:
Two Words; Inferiority Complex.

Either that or extreme narcissism.

You can see their so called feminist counterparts here in Africa. They are bitter, old, dull, full of hate, ugly, usually obese/overweight, least desirable.

In all my years I've never seen a young & beautiful feminist.

Words on Marble. Well said brother
Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by Mercury12(m): 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2022
Greazyman99:
Op remember the last person wey talk dis kine thing wey u dey talk now. White woman use knife design in cadaver ni o. I rest my case
I agree white women are no saint. They got their own downside too. But post is about the downside of black american women
Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by Alabo7978(m): 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2022
BloomingDale:

Running to Africa for which men? The men that can’t develop their society. Ayam not understanding.
focus on the borne of contention, stop digressing.

by the way, of recent the Gambia Government has issued a warning to European retired women who troop into their country to marry men or sleep with them and take them away.

so wether they can develop their society or not, the point we should stick to is MEN CAN NEVER BE LONELY, I know what I'm saying and you know too, NEVER.
Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by Don27tiky(m): 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
[quote author=BloomingDale post=116472178][/quote]were you counted? I wasn’t
Like I said earlier and all those are just to make the woman feel good. I know many ladies around me who are currently in depression because of lack of a man. My own sister is one of them and I do recommend things like this for her to read just to brighten up her mood.
The Bible can never lie. What is written there will sure come to pass . And smart people are preparing such feel good stats and theories to keep those in that category happy. And I happy it is making you happy too

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by Don27tiky(m): 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2022
[quote author=BloomingDale post=116472178][/quote] were you counted? I wasn’t
Like I said earlier and all those are just to make the woman feel good. I know many ladies around me who are currently in depression because of lack of a man. My own sister is one of them and I do recommend things like this for her to read just to brighten up her mood.
The Bible can never lie. What is written there will sure come to pass . And smart people are preparing such feel good stats and theories to keep those in that category happy. And I happy it is making you happy too
Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2022
shantti:

Living to a full old age doesn't equate to being happy. Unmarried women are very toxic and jealous

Maybe they are toxic and unhappy because they want to be left alone, but you niggas keep going into their spaces and disturbing them by asking* why they single and why they got no kids etc etc, just like the man ranting about the toxicity of African American women. Leave them the Bleep alone. They are not disturbin* you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2022
Don27tiky:
were you counted? I wasn’t

Yeah that’s because of what society says. If you can take off the shackles of society’s expectation, you can be free from all its entanglement and expectations.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2022
Alabo7978:

focus on the borne of contention, stop digressing.

by the way, of recent the Gambia Government has issued a warning to European retired women who troop into their country to marry men or sleep with them and take them away.

so wether they can develop their society or not, the point we should stick to is MEN CAN NEVER BE LONELY, I know what I'm saying and you know too, NEVER.

Ok, whatever you say. Older white men are more guilty of whatever you are accusing those white females of.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by Farfalla(f): 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2022
Parrot69:

I will be 39 this year. Still single and doing fine, looking fresher than a 25yr old. I got peace of mind and do things I like. I'm yet to see a woman that will fit into my circle, I told my family they wont pressure into problem and headaches that will give me sleepless night. I'm poor at managing stress that's why I'm taking my time of it means 50yrs. Besides it's not compulsory to settled down with a woman.

Now, replace woman with man.
Can you imagine the insults you'd receive if you were a 39-year old woman who was single for the same reasons you've raised?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) / 103 Wedding Guests Die In Boat Mishap In Kwara / Why Do Nigerians Think That They Can Only Make It Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.