Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) (51945 Views)

Haunting Photos Of Canary Islands Covered In Toxic Ash After Volcanic Eruption / Why Do Black People Seem To Be Such Leeches And Parasites? / Lies Of Nigerians Living In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by Ishilove: 2:05pm On Sep 08, 2022
Why are we discussing about black American women? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 08, 2022
tsdarkside:
you blame them....??
after going through all those horrors in history,you think they will clapp for you....??

they have the right to be angry....
am proud of them....

screw forgive and forget....!!

I'd only you know how cheap, low self-esteem and stupid you sound... You will hide your unattractive face in shame. You can't even speak proper English ..

Paddy do you repair phones for a living ?
Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by eeetuk(m): 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
I really enjoy going through these tweets because each post demonstrates how to debate issues of the day. How come Nigerian people in Nairaland don't write like those in the tweeter feeds?

Look, good writing begins by introducing a claim. Next, you distinguish between the claims. And finally, you offer reason For your own claim. Members in Nairaland don't even know how to write a complete sentence.

So, I want to know where those participants in the tweeter feeds are from. They write too good to be Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 2:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ishilove:

i dont understand either....

as if all black women are the same....

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 2:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

I'd only you know how cheap, low self-esteem and stupid you sound... You will hide your unattractive face in shame. You can't even speak proper English ..

Paddy do you repair phones for a living ?

wetin i do you....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by Helpout12345: 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
Toxic women are all over nairaland too. Hiding under feminism but displaying men-hating and general toxicity and frustrations.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by densiks: 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2022
Lol
Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by Helpout12345: 2:16pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ishilove:

It's worth discussing because many Nigerian women are just a click away from that madness. And many Nigerian women are already towing same path not knowing what they're following.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by oginga: 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2022
Toratora:
Though I believe there are sensible and we'll mannered African American women but to be sincere I feel scared of them especially the way they talk fast with no control. Chai those ones talk fast though.

You are on point sir.

Their mouth runs like spoilt tap.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by Ashirioluwa: 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2022
So why is this our own problem?

The topic should be:

“Why Nigerian girls don’t like to date broke ass guys”

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by LordGuru1: 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2022
Black men are actually the Senseless ones for allowing the evil colonial Cockasian manipulate their Black Women into this Distructive State. When males don't see that Protecting, Nuturing,Grooming and Developing their children and Females is completely their vital and most important Responsibility as Males, then the Males are utterly irresponsible and Senseless! A great wise Sage once said "Character of a females in a particular Tribe is a Reflection of the Males of that specific Tribe." Look around the World, any Tribe that has high % Percentage of Females as Prostitutes reflects very Useless, Lazy and Irresponsible Males as the majority of the Tribe. QED.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by EnterpriseMan: 2:23pm On Sep 08, 2022
Very Simple. White ladies love black men and will do anything to get them. i mean who doesn't want a 12inch besides them. cheesy cheesy majority of the black American men all have a white lover somewhere.
They are hurt and angry because nobody wants them, the white men all go to Thailand and Philippines to get young Asian girls while the white women go after black guys. So the black girls are neither here or there grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by Parrot69: 2:25pm On Sep 08, 2022
BloomingDale:

Women cope better with loneliness then men and most oftentimes don’t mind staying on their own. Statistics show that the happiest and longest lived women are single and childless, while it is the opposite for men, meaning that men are a source of stress for women. Also there are more men than women. The least vulnerable women are those that are better educated with good jobs and earning more financially etc.

Shut up and stop giving yourself hope.
I will be 39 this year. Still single and doing fine, looking fresher than a 25yr old. I got peace of mind and do things I like. I'm yet to see a woman that will fit into my circle, I told my family they wont pressure into problem and headaches that will give me sleepless night. I'm poor at managing stress that's why I'm taking my time of it means 50yrs. Besides it's not compulsory to settled down with a woman.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by Juoflife1(f): 2:28pm On Sep 08, 2022
So there's a tweet about AA women and it is a topic of discussion on nairaland. They have started bashing Nigerian women as usual. cheesy Una no dey tire? As a proud Nigerian babe, I must tell you guys, we don't really care. Get a life already.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by Waywardson6: 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
It's simply called JEALOUSY. Over self righteousness & ugliness, just like the ones in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2022
Sergio103:
They have passed through a lot.

if they lower their voice.....they will be relegated to the wastebin

So they have to adjust either negatively or positively so as to neutralize the external factor of "Lowlife" (as the whites normally call them)

You are right. See below

PDJT:

-Which horror? Or you don't know that "horror" has always been part of the human civilisation?

-African Americans are the most successful "Blacks" in the world, not because of their "bigger brains" but mainly because of their location. Those excuse of "horrors" are lame. Dig deeper, my friend!

SisterFire:
African black women in America are curse to themselves . Hate, inferiority complex and stereotypes are demons they push out that still lives are haunt them.

You really can't blame them. See below

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by greypencils: 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2022
All that bile in AA women is as a result of a deep yearning for love and acceptance. For long the BA/AA race has suffered from inferiority complex due to years of slavery and racism. Intermarriage with whites gives them that feeling of equality that have been missing in centuries.

A BA woman who can't get/don't believe in a White man expects the BA man to stick to them so that they can have the 'We against the world (of whites)' buffer and emotional stability to go through the world of systemic racism. Alas, not many BA men are up to the challenge of responsibility with many of them being ex-convicts before the age of 25. BA men with a sense of responsibility are mostly college trained, have mixed enough with other races and can't be put in a relationship stereotype. Therein lies the bile of BA women.

Lots of BA men are not responsible. The responsible ones want to feel a sense of equality hence their taste for white women ( who are devoid of the inferiority complex of race and thus relatively non-toxic) hence leaving the BA woman, alone and aching to be loved.

All they ever want is love and equality. A BA man may provide love, he doesn't provide equality. Both love and equality missing in the lives of the average black woman makes them toxic.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by nahzyla: 2:36pm On Sep 08, 2022
What a topic.

And look at the way the senseless mod worded it as insultive as possible before posting it on front page.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 2:36pm On Sep 08, 2022
Eriokanmi:

In Africa today, Nigeria is the most educated. Each time a white man approaches me, the first question he'd ask is...are you Nigerian? Same as every other blacks they see. They believe its only Nigerians who could be found in such gatherings.

Yet same Nigeria is shitiest of shit holes. Whatever happened to "education"?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by sukkot: 2:38pm On Sep 08, 2022
GloriousGbola:
who are these aspiring house niggers that want to deny the scourge of the Karen?
who are these aspiring house niggers who want to go the path of Christian Obumseli?
who are these aspiring house niggers who want to join white men in paying alimony?

foolish jackasses.

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by MadeMan01(m): 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
Dalil8:
Two Words; Inferiority Complex.

Either that or extreme narcissism.

You can see their so called feminist counterparts here in Africa. They are bitter, old, dull, full of hate, ugly, usually obese/overweight, least desirable.

In all my years I've never seen a young & beautiful feminist.

Like Kate Henshaw. Very bitter, angry
Every alleged rape or molestation case, she is there. But when her cousin Andre Blaze of big brother Naija voice was accused of rape by one BBC journalist, she went silent

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by 2mch(m): 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ask White people where the Roman’s who enslaved them are today? They were wiped out and have been completely destroyed plus forgotten. White people will never take or tolerate what black people have. It’s just a fact.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by orisa37: 2:43pm On Sep 08, 2022
UNTRUE STORY . FAKE AND FRAUDULENT. CONCOCTED TO GET BACK SOMEHOW AT BLACK WOMEN.
BW HAVE SUMPTUOUS IKEBE AND TANTALIZING FRONTAL TOUCHES THAT MAKE THEM REALLY ATTRACTIVE AND HIGHLY DEMANDED BY WHITE MEN.
LOVE YOURSELVES AS YOURSELVES!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by bizhop01: 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2022
Stereotypes cool
Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by GloriousGbola: 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2022
[quote author=sukkot post=116470866][/quote]

White chicks have dealt with oyibo men sote they are doing redpill and mgtow - now a bunch of dumb niggas want to jump feet first into the same shit

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by Karleb(m): 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2022
I remember watching a certain tech lady video, her name is Bukola, I think. She now works at Google and I'm happy for her but I cringed when she said something about black woman in tech.

I mean, what does black woman in tech means. Is woman in tech not enough?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by Alusiizizi(m): 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2022
BloomingDale:

You are wrong here. It’s because black women are the most loyal to their race of men. Now that black women are opening up their options, there are now more inter racial dating/marriages between other groups of men and black woman. Moreover, as a black woman the darker you are, the more Afro your hair is, the more other groups of men like you except the black man. The most successful and longest lasting marriages are between white men and black women and the least successful marriages are between black men and any race of women. You can even tell by the societies, where the least developed societies are ruled by black men.

The white man is the Alpha male race, and if not that I can’t stand their skin, I would have gone out/married those that were chasing me while I was in America then.

Typical rubbish from a deluded, overly optimistic, narcissistic inferior intellect black bitch. Only a mad man could ever live in the same house with a BA bitch, no wonder virtually all successful African American men stay away from these bitches. I've had some experience in the U.S my self and I'll let you in on a little secret, we Nigerian men regarded African American bitches(Akata) like animals. The only reason that we would ever have anything to do with them is "you know what", and even then we would end up regretting the experience.

Oh, and one more thing, there used to be a time when we regarded Nigeria and Nigerian girls as the salvation for a man to find a partner to start a family, the passage of time showed us that we were dead wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by Heterodox(m): 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2022
And you brought it to Nairaland?
Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by meobizy(f): 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
How this affects Nigeria is the part I’ll never understand.

Nairaland is a trash bin where any useless finding makes front page. It’s good that deactivating my account means I’ll leave this shitty chat forum for good. I hardly learn anything I never knew beforehand from visiting here.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 2:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Typical rubbish from a deluded, overly optimistic, narcissistic inferior intellect black bitch. Only a mad man could ever live in the same house with a BA bitch, no wonder virtually all successful African American men stay away from these bitches. I've had some experience in the U.S my self and I'll let you in on a little secret, we Nigerian men regarded African American bitches(Akata) like animals. The only reason that we would ever have anything to do with them is "you know what", and even then we would end up regretting the experience.

Oh, and one more thing, there used to be a time when we regarded Nigeria and Nigerian girls as the salvation for a man to find a partner to start a family, the passage of time showed us that we were dead wrong.

Imagine if a woman typed all these.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Can This Truly Happen In Lagos - Photo / Who Knows These Victims Involved In Accident In Kogi? (Disturbing Photos) / 6ft Monitor Lizard Climbs Shelf, Raids Store In Thailand (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.