Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Have You Ever Dated A Girl From A Wealthy Family? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated A Girl From A Wealthy Family? (1768 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Dated A Girl From A Wealthy Family? by Messi1: 1:05pm On Sep 08, 2022
Winning the attention of ladies from wealthy family isn't easy if you are not in the same class with them.

My girlfriend is from a wealthy family. Her father was a Visa Officer (VO) and he owns plazas and runs two different companies. Her mother is a Medical Doctor working with the Federal Government of Nigeria.

Money is not her problem..she has never demanded for money from me. She gives me whatever I need and help me alot.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl From A Wealthy Family? by babaneenoni(m): 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2022
Broh you are lucky [right][/right] cool
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl From A Wealthy Family? by babaneenoni(m): 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
You are lucky dude cool cool
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl From A Wealthy Family? by nightfox01(m): 2:30pm On Sep 08, 2022
Send me your babe number make I thank her

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl From A Wealthy Family? by Samat12: 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
Back in the good ol days..wish she was still mine. So I won't be asking for this help now.
Pls peeps. Who will help me with a soft loan of 20k to repair my Keke. I will pay back with interest in two months time.
Remember We rise by lifting others peeps.
And I'm not a scammer just a legit hustler going through some really tough times in his hustle.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl From A Wealthy Family? by Pk01(m): 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ain't easy man..back then in school , asma,u her pupsy an nnpc worker in lagos. This girl whine me ehn. !

This rich kid. Money no bi there problem..
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl From A Wealthy Family? by blinking001(m): 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
Yea...i call them 'trust fund babies' they are the best out there provided you don't lose frame. They are the only class of women worthy of my time. I have zero tolerance policy for:
Street girls
1.Girls from humble family backgrounds
2.Working class women
3.Feminists
4.Hardworking women who sell clothes, shoes, etc. I spit on the floor everytime i walk past this terrible class of women. No be me them go stress with their baggage of troubles.

Trust fund babies (women) are just too adorable to be with. You worry less because they aren't problematic in anyway. They are kind hearted, easy to forgive and are all round agreeable. They spend alot too on their men.
My people the benefits are enormous.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl From A Wealthy Family? by Verifiedcheif: 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
Thief grin grin grin grin grin grin
nightfox01:
Send me your babe number make I thank her

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl From A Wealthy Family? by JoeRizzla(m): 3:03pm On Sep 08, 2022
Currently dating one of them but she's from Kenya tho.
I don tire for naija girls dem

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl From A Wealthy Family? by Candora(f): 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2022
Another masturbation thread.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl From A Wealthy Family? by Messi1: 4:17pm On Sep 08, 2022
blinking001:
Yea...i call them 'trust fund babies' they are the best out there provided you don't lose frame. They are the only class of women worthy of my time. I have zero tolerance policy for:

Street girls
Girls from humble family backgrounds
Working class women
Feminists
Hardworking women who sell clothes, shoes, etc

Trust fund babies (women) are just too adorable to be with. You worry less because they aren't problematic in anyway. They are kind hearted, easy to forgive and are all round agreeable. They spend alot too on their men too.
My people the benefits are enormous.

You neil it! My Rosa forgives me no matter what i do.The only problem between us is that she's insisting on a blood covenant.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl From A Wealthy Family? by blinking001(m): 4:20pm On Sep 08, 2022
Messi1:
You neil it! My Rosa forgives me on no matter what i do.They only problem between us is that she's insisting on a blood covenant.
Don't grant her that wish else she'll take you for granted. Maintain frame. Trust fund babies are the best.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl From A Wealthy Family? by Messi1: 4:32pm On Sep 08, 2022
blinking001:

Don't grant her that wish else she'll take you for granted. Maintain frame. Trust fund babies are the best.
Thanks. I will take this advice. After my case in the Civil Defence Office today, I came back home just to see her sleeping in my bed. She woke up and started shedding tears..I asked her and she replied "I'm insecured without a blood covenant with you". I muted her. We are too young.. 19-18.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl From A Wealthy Family? by Authoreety: 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2022
Had one like that back in 2007.

Strupendiously rich dad..

Nicknamed her, "life investment" Among my peers o

Nostalgic
We lost contact wen they left the country...she's now so big and married with kids
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl From A Wealthy Family? by Stillwhites(m): 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
Candora:
Another masturbation thread.
Bitterness: innate character of typical Nigerian women.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl From A Wealthy Family? by Badadvisor: 6:30pm On Jan 12, 2023
Stillwhites:
Bitterness: innate character of typical Nigerian women.
Broke entitled Nigerian women

(1) (Reply)

Story Of How Some Girls Tried To Kill Me Dreams(a Lot Of Pictures) / Difference Between Assets & Liabilities. Nija Girls / Plus-size South African Ladies Cause Stir As They Storm The Streets Clad In Biki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.