Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation (38686 Views)

Fubara Must Go: Wike's Men Restrategjse, Insist On Impeachment Of Rivers Gov / Wike Rejects ₦85bn Wasa Housing Contract That Masses Can't Afford / Wike Rejects Overtures To Join APC, Frowns At Muslim-Muslim Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by 2elliot: 4:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
OLADD:

Disagreement is not peculiar to any party. So stop amplifying PDP situation. OBI WILL NOT BE PRESIDENT IN 2023. Let it sink into the consciousness of you and your likes of day dreamers.
Urchin
Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by Rico96(m): 4:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
G
Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by Aify147(m): 4:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
Wike, I stand with you on this one. North should stop taking other regions for a ride. That era has passed. Our eyes have wide opened.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by GamalNasser: 4:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ayu should respect himself
Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by Efuaye(m): 4:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
Changing seats in a moving bus only change the view but not the destination!
Ayu is the target, he's not a man of integrity.
He should be the one to resign.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by IamNat: 4:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
H
Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by chrisxxx(m): 4:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
ganye1:
PDP must not accede to the demands of Wike or else it plunge itself into deeper crisis. Wike is is a sore loser who is hell bend on destroying the party because he lost primary election.
You don't know anything and u have got no pride of self-esteem. Ayu had said if a northerner emerged as PDP presidential candidate he would leave. That was the ground that allowed Atiku to contest. It would have been an all south contest. But with Atiku insisting to contest a deal was reached to allow the inclusiveness of the party. Stop talking and defending what u don't know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by Fiscus105(m): 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2022
femisplash:
Atiku wanting to become President after Buhari?.. This election will really put to the test the integrity of the Northerners regarding the unity of this country. Odili was widely touted as the next President but Obj had to pull something off his sleeves at the last minute to endorse Yar'Adua for the Presidency.

I guess Ayu is indirectly playing Obasanjo card o.

While

OBJ PLAYED DIRECT SPOILER FOR ODILLI (SOUTH)

AYU PLAYING INDIRECT SPOILER TO DENY ATIKU (NORTH).
Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by 4ward4: 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
OLADD:
Whether Wike likes it or not, Ayu will not resign. Atiku is the next president.

Never you underestimate Wike, ad it stands now .Wike is the strongest party man in PDP...PDP died just after 2019 election ,he WIKE resurrected it ,and as it stands currently ATIKU really needs RIVERS money to clinch the presidential ticket .
Pdp Will definitely loss if they don't make peace with Wike.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by Neoteny(m): 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
Omihanifa:
Northerners politicians Are very greedy people. How can the party presidential aspirant and party chairman come from the same zone and they are not willing to let go of one position. If it was a southern now they would have being threatening bloodshed and even add religious intonation to spice it up.

It’s just simple commonsense the party chairman and presidential aspirant can’t be from the same region of the country.

When it comes to power the north is not always willing to let go despite the fact that they have ruled this country more than any region they still don’t have anything to show for it. All they can boast of is acute hunger, terrorism, religious bigotry, and tribalism.

So Ayu is no longer from the middlebelt. Seems this middlebelt thing is only convenient when it serves you people's divisive purposes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by Winters23: 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Confusion in the camp of the enemies

They will fight themselves till they scatter

Wike is actually an OBIdient. He have one job.

Be our inside man!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by Born2Breed(f): 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2022
Omihanifa:
Northerners politicians Are very greedy people. How can the party presidential aspirant and party chairman come from the same zone and they are not willing to let go of one position. If it was a southern now they would have being threatening bloodshed and even add religious intonation to spice it up.

It’s just simple commonsense the party chairman and presidential aspirant can’t be from the same region of the country.

When it comes to power the north is not always willing to let go despite the fact that they have ruled this country more than any region they still don’t have anything to show for it. All they can boast of is acute hunger, terrorism, religious bigotry, and tribalism.

Hope we all can see.
Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by Arabaincubus: 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2022
I knew that one sacrifice to be accepted by the gods that Ayu must be joined.
Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by goslowgoslow(m): 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2022
This same wicked Wike that remove a Rivers man from PDP chairman's position. Servers you right!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by Pacesetter123(m): 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2022
Thank you Wike for standing for justice and equity.
Ayu MUST GO!
Makinde,thank you too for your patriotism and statemanship.
You are equally standing on the path of justice.
My major problem in all this crisis is,where does Udom and Ikperzu ( abeg someone should spell the name of that inactive man correctly for me) stand?
Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by AlafinofEnugu(m): 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
Fiscus105:

I guess Ayu is indirectly playing Obasanjo card o.

While

OBJ PLAYED DIRECT SPOILER FOR ODILLI (SOUTH)

AYU PLAYING INDIRECT SPOILER TO DENY ATIKU (NORTH).
Omo shocked
Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by abokimallam: 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2022
PDP presidential candidate,Atiku- North.

PDP Chairman,Ayu- North.

Atiku is another Buhari loading because he will appoint all service chiefs from the north without any qualms.
Southern PDP politicians and governors na mumu.
Only Governor Wike fighting for the southern cause in PDP. Wike, God’s with you.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by kunle75(m): 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Confusion in the camp of the enemies

They will fight themselves till they scatter

Amenn for PO sake
Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by okorogodwin4(m): 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2022
Fiscus105:
Tinubu don win jor.

PDP....... CRISES

LP............. STRUCTURELESS

NNPP..........NOT AVAILABLE.

yet they want to defeat party in power.
for your village meeting

1 Like

Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by Mummiesboy: 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2022
OLADD:

Disagreement is not peculiar to any party. So stop amplifying PDP situation. OBI WILL NOT BE PRESIDENT IN 2023. Let it sink into the consciousness of you and your likes of day dreamers.
You are confused to have said that. Tinubu will never be Nigeria president.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by JealousCobra(m): 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2022
Fiscus105:
Tinubu don win jor.

PDP....... CRISES

LP............. STRUCTURELESS but heading to ASO ROCK.

NNPP..........NOT AVAILABLE.

yet they want to defeat party in power.

APC........... Unavailability of Certificate, Health ground, Questionable source of income... endless list grin
Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by Fiscus105(m): 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
okorogodwin4:
for your village meeting

Keep on hallucinating in ur hut in igbo land ooo

Wen u drink that ur strong palm wine u think unthinkable and believe unbelievable
Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by Jamesz12: 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2022
Its a fight to finish
Wike we are with you
Southern mandate we stand
Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by Fiscus105(m): 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2022
JealousCobra:

APC........... Unavailability of Certificate, Health ground, Questionable source of income... endless list grin

Will that make party that cannot boast of just one state party structure to win?

Even in America , party structure wins elections

Or u think America has only two political parties ?
Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by MacEndy(m): 4:33pm On Sep 08, 2022
WIKE SHOULD GO & SLEEP HE'S NOT FIRST PERSON TO LOOSE ELECTION

AS A GREED MAN, HE GOT WHAT HE BARGAINED FOR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by onome2013: 4:37pm On Sep 08, 2022
Is not only the chairman, ALL OF YOU SHOULD COPY GOOD THINGS FROM OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD AND RETIRE. YOU ALL HAS BEEN ENJOYING THE COUNTRY RESOURCES GREEDILY, LET US TRY THE YOUTHS.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by Kwikwi1234: 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hmmmm

Meanwhile, we sell PayPal funds for 550/$. We also sell PayPal account... www.kwitok.com/paypal
Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by Mopolchi: 4:44pm On Sep 08, 2022
OLADD:

Yes agreed but pdp Atiku will not win either.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by Halo22: 4:46pm On Sep 08, 2022
Wike is a man with complete balls.
Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by Iykenuwa(m): 4:48pm On Sep 08, 2022
OLADD:

[s]Disagreement is not peculiar to any party. So stop amplifying PDP situation. OBI WILL NOT BE PRESIDENT IN 2023. Let it sink into the consciousness of you and your likes of day dreamers.[/s]

Do you prefer nightmares?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eric Okwaji: Man Who Challenged SARS Operatives Has Been Missing For 6 Years / Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals / Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.