Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation (38682 Views)

Fubara Must Go: Wike's Men Restrategjse, Insist On Impeachment Of Rivers Gov / Wike Rejects ₦85bn Wasa Housing Contract That Masses Can't Afford / Wike Rejects Overtures To Join APC, Frowns At Muslim-Muslim Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by barbstee(m): 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
As expected
Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by Bionic07: 4:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
ganye1:
PDP must not accede to the demands of Wike or else it plunge itself into deeper crisis. Wike is is a sore loser who is hell bend on destroying the party because he lost primary election.
ko sun so, ko basu so ba PDP must accede to Wike's demands. Sai mun yi baram baram da PDP in Allah ya yarda!! grin grin
Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by vRendoh(m): 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2022
OLADD:

Disagreement is not peculiar to any party. So stop amplifying PDP situation. OBI WILL NOT BE PRESIDENT IN 2023. Let it sink into the consciousness of you and your likes of day dreamers.

The bitter I fight myself every to accept. Too sad The south sold out the day some southern governors eyes The Vice president seat.
It is painful !
Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by Chinonye2022(m): 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2022
Pacesetter123:
Thank you Wike for standing for justice and equity.
Ayu MUST GO!
Makinde,thank you too for your patriotism and statemanship.
You are equally standing on the path of justice.
My major problem in all this crisis is,where does Udom and Ikperzu ( abeg someone should spell the name of that inactive man correctly for me) s
what do you mean by justice if wike was chosen as VP to Atiku wil he call for ayu removal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by Mr5050(m): 4:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
Unifier wey no fit unify his party that one na unifire him be na. PO to the rescue, na now some Bible passages come de make sense to me. The Lord is fighting for us, and we gonna hold our peace.
Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by zionstaar75: 4:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
Omihanifa:
Northerners politicians Are very greedy people. How can the party presidential aspirant and party chairman come from the same zone and they are not willing to let go of one position. If it was a southern now they would have being threatening bloodshed and even add religious intonation to spice it up.

It’s just simple commonsense the party chairman and presidential aspirant can’t be from the same region of the country.

When it comes to power the north is not always willing to let go despite the fact that they have ruled this country more than any region they still don’t have anything to show for it. All they can boast of is acute hunger, terrorism, religious bigotry, and tribalism.
Truth

1 Like

Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by Benbellamor: 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
HE Wike does not waste time at all cheesy
This BOT Chair resignation is an afterthought and not on the table. He will never accept it as substitute for Sen. Ayu's resignation.l
check my signature for free stuffs!
BOT chairman has only 3 months left in his tenure.... They're clever by half....chairman and presidential candidate can't come from North.. Imagine Atiku and his northern mentality ..displaying greed these are people that wants to rule. But cannot honor a simple agreement...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by gadogado(m): 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2022
femisplash:
Atiku wanting to become President after Buhari?.. This election will really put to the test the integrity of the Northerners regarding the unity of this country. Odili was widely touted as the next President but Obj had to pull something off his sleeves at the last minute to endorse Yar'Adua for the Presidency.

Integrity you say? You do realize that Jonathan finished off Yar’adua’s term in 2010 then ran in 2011 (the turn of the north) then ran again in 2015. Jonathan and his handlers killed power rotation because of short sightedness. You can’t pick and choose when zoning is convenient to your interests.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by wasuka14(m): 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kwanza:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/09/08/atiku-told-me-ayu-must-go-wike-rejects-jibrins-resignation/

I pray they didn't settle till after 2023 election. The house built on lies can never hold. PDP was till breathing till now simply because some Govnor from from the south betrayed the initial agreement. And if u check well, these govnors are from.....
Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by TempleHouse: 5:12pm On Sep 08, 2022
Seyi Makinde you don dey follow Wike up and down because your wife be Ikwerre woman and forget your mandate in Oyo State

You’ll go down with Wike who has completed his own term...

Oyo is waiting for you !!
Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2022
femisplash:
Atiku wanting to become President after Buhari?.. This election will really put to the test the integrity of the Northerners regarding the unity of this country. Odili was widely touted as the next President but Obj had to pull something off his sleeves at the last minute to endorse Yar'Adua for the Presidency.
zoning isn't constitutional... If Atiku wins he ll be president and nothing ll happen so pple should quit this nonsense emotional ranting... There's tinubu a Southerner contesting... There are others too Wike is doing drama... As for those shouting Obi he won't win so...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by egunna(m): 5:24pm On Sep 08, 2022
Omihanifa:
Northerners politicians Are very greedy people. How can the party presidential aspirant and party chairman come from the same zone and they are not willing to let go of one position. If it was a southern now they would have being threatening bloodshed and even add religious intonation to spice it up.

It’s just simple commonsense the party chairman and presidential aspirant can’t be from the same region of the country.

When it comes to power the north is not always willing to let go despite the fact that they have ruled this country more than any region they still don’t have anything to show for it. All they can boast of is acute hunger, terrorism, religious bigotry, and tribalism.
sorry sir,we are talking about pdp here,leave the north alone.talk about pdp.
Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by Coronavirus1: 5:28pm On Sep 08, 2022
ganye1:
PDP must not accede to the demands of Wike or else it plunge itself into deeper crisis. Wike is is a sore loser who is hell bend on destroying the party because he lost primary election.
Oga use your brain not a matter of Wike fairness is what South need balance of power Every good position can't go to North Ayu most go.
Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 08, 2022
Omihanifa:

A.

1. Chairman BoT 2. National Chairman 3. Party Governors Forum Chairman 4. Presidential Flag Bearer all from the North.

B.

Rabiu Kwankwankso said he refused to be the running mate of Peter Obi because initially the North did not want power moved to the South.

C.

APC postponed, manipulated and maneuvered Primary to produce Ahmed Lawan as Consensus Presidential candidate. It took the sacrifice of the blood of martyr at Owo before the normal primary took place.

Most of us never knew what Wike faced at the Primary. Everything has been concluded and settled at Kaduna before the election. We can now see the forces against Wike.

Obasanjo as an old man at 85 does not need to be in London with any politician. If he needs them, he can send for them and they would obey him by coming to Abeokuta. His going to London was to scuttle an arrangement or agreement that may favour Tinubu's presidency.

Wike and Tinubu were in London during NBA Convention, less than 60 hours after the convention, Obj, Atiku and other went to London. Definitely, OBJ was in London on behalf of a camp and to monitor discussion of key actors in London.

Nigeria's foundation is fundamentally and structurally faulty.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by abokimallam: 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
The greed of northerners will bring Nigeria to an end one day. It may not be during our time on earth, but maybe 20 years, 30 years etc, I don’t see Nigeria as one entity sooner.
Because northern politicians can manipulate their gullible people on basis of religion to vote for them, they think they will always win election.
They are not after the unity of Nigeria.
I stand with Governor Wike. He is fighting for the south. Unlike slaves Govs Okowa, Uguanyi, Diri and that slowpoke in Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by yusufmurry: 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kwanza:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/09/08/atiku-told-me-ayu-must-go-wike-rejects-jibrins-resignation/

Wike just dey suffer Atiku for nothing, his major grievance is on Okwa and this Ayu man. Both didn't hide their choice unlike Tambuwal (another matter for Wike).

In as much as PDP wants a unified its house, it will save the party a lot to softpedal on this Wike's ruse and reconciliation. Wike is pained and the party will not meet his stringent conditions to mollify his anger.

PS: The truth is that, whether with Wike or not, PDP is not in the game for 2023 presidential election. The election is between the ruling APC and the stardom Labour Party,LP
Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by samunaka: 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
HE Wike does not waste time at all cheesy
This BOT Chair resignation is an afterthought and not on the table. He will never accept it as substitute for Sen. Ayu's resignation.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Let Wike go and force Ayu out of office if he has the guts, he thinks that removing Ayu from chairmanship of PDP is as easy as reshuffling his cabinet, Mr Jonathan made that mistake in 2015 by allowing the PDP chair to go north when he was the one looking for the presidency, what happened, the then chairman was openly and stylishly campaining for his northern brother, Buhari, so Atiku will never make the same mistake,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by FreeStuffsNG: 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2022
samunaka:

Let Wike go and force Ayu out of office if he has the guts, he thinks that removing Ayu from chairmanship of PDP is as easy as reshuffling his cabinet, Mr Jonathan made that mistake in 2015 by allowing the PDP chair to go north when he was the one looking for the presidency, what happened, the then chairman was openly and stylishly campaining for his northern brother, Buhari, so Atiku will never make the same mistake,

Who was the PDP Chairman and where did he come from during Pa Obj's election? North.

Who was the PDP Chairman and where did he come from during Late Yardua's election? South.

PDP and HE Atiku will lose like HE GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by Mrfixitt(m): 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2022
femisplash:
Instead of Tinubu to rule, the north should continue.
Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by Ikukuchi: 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2022
Atiku continuing from where Buhari stopped makes you more conscious or an elderly man combined with illness that cannot even withstand the rigors community is what you want to replace Buhari. You are irredeemable
OLADD:

Disagreement is not peculiar to any party. So stop amplifying PDP situation. OBI WILL NOT BE PRESIDENT IN 2023. Let it sink into the consciousness of you and your likes of day dreamers.
Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by diggindeep: 6:18pm On Sep 08, 2022
Wike is right on this.

All must be set straight.
Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by VHILL: 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2022
ganye1:

Your munu never do??
Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by buchilla: 6:30pm On Sep 08, 2022
I wonder why this Ayu has bluntly refused to just take a bow for the sake of justice, equity and fairness. One particular section of the country should not produce both the National Chairman and presidential flagbearer of the party. The people who are supporting him may regret it later. I pray this disunity in PDP shall continue for the benefit of the LP and Obidients.
Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by buchilla: 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2022
I wonder why this Ayu has bluntly refused to just take a bow for the sake of justice, equity and fairness. One particular section of the country should not produce both the National Chairman and presidential flagbearer of the party. The people who are supporting him may regret it later. I pray this disunity/division in PDP will not end soon for the benefit of the LP and Obidients.
Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by seunodediranivy: 6:38pm On Sep 08, 2022
PDP will have to manage crises till the end, because they have murdered at sleep and they will sleep no more.
Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by seunodediranivy: 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2022
TempleHouse:
Seyi Makinde you don dey follow Wike up and down because your wife be Ikwerre woman and forget your mandate in Oyo State

You’ll go down with Wike who has completed his own term...

Oyo is waiting for you !!

This is the fight they needed to fight to the end otherwise they will still come back to fight it again, Makinde has not gone too far for following Gov. Wike, Oyo State is always there for Makinde' second term.
Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by 688olufunke: 6:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
PDP must not accede to the demands of Wike or else it plunge itself into deeper crisis. Wike is is a sore loser who is hell bend on destroying the party because he lost primary election.PDP must not accede to the demands of Wike or else it plunge itself into deeper crisis. Wike is is a sore loser who is hell bend on destroying the party because he lost primary election....
Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by Mrpojj(m): 7:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
Omihanifa:

That's why people like us are in support of what ever wike is doing,
Something the north will not tolerate, they will expect the south to tolerate it...
They annoying part is that you will still see southerners castigating wike
Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by WhizdomXX(m): 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2022
OLADD:
Whether Wike likes it or not, Ayu will not resign. Atiku is the next president.
Are you God? Whatever is not God's will for this Nation will fail on the spot. Obi is coming.
Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by Indispensable85(m): 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
Re: Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation by KanwuliaBaby: 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2022
ganye1:

GBAM!

YaBaBuLuKu!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) / Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC / Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.