Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? (31039 Views)

Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Internet Users In Nigeria / How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB / How Much Do You Spend On Data Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by Chrisgalaxy: 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2022
The money you are willing to spend on phone should be dependent on the nature of your business and the money such business yield for you through the phone usage..
I use Samsung galaxy S21 Ultra... Its the speed for me (ram).. Reason why i went for it

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by Slurity(m): 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2022
24k. Even though I can afford much more.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by Grace2023: 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2022
DaddyGngeess:
40 to 50k highest, I hate buying expensive phone shall but I can use any amount to buy shoe
i thought I'm the only one
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by mastermaestro(m): 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2022
dyfaze:
Let’s just pray to be rich. I remembered I used to say I can’t buy phone of 100k but I later realized that I was talking base on that present condition (I am still on God though). A time will come when 500k will be like 1k to you though fingers are not equal but once you can afford quality phones with nice specification, forget it, you will surely buy it.

A true realist talking. Financial condition can condition the mind temporarily. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by Solitechworld(m): 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
2million... I don use 1.2m to buy phone before... I think 2m is the highest i can use not for showoff though, strictly business.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by Uzomarrr12345: 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
iPhone 13 vs iPhone 14 be like …

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by stevebond007(m): 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
80,000 naira
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by MrDebonair: 5:32pm On Sep 09, 2022
#1.500,000. Samsung Fold.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by Uzomarrr12345: 5:32pm On Sep 09, 2022
If na black man invent iPhone … it will never get this kind of hype !!!

Overrated shiit !!!
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by Slurity(m): 5:32pm On Sep 09, 2022
I still don't know what will make me spend as much as 100k on a single phone. I will need a big reason to do that. It's a total waste of money to me.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by SeaTrade(m): 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
dyfaze:
Let’s just pray to be rich. I remembered I used to say I can’t buy phone of 100k but I later realized that I was talking base on that present condition (I am still on God though). A time will come when 500k will be like 1k to you though fingers are not equal but once you can afford quality phones with nice specification, forget it, you will surely buy it.
No be rich matter,some people are very objective in life approaches.
I can buy an iPhone 20 even before they launch it maybe in 5 years to come or whatever,but why should I?
What can it do that my A32 can't?
Why should I pay so much for it when I get same from a 120k phone?
Objectivity levels varies in people,that's just my take.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by ugodson(m): 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
Allison012:
200K... with superglue hand sef.

but even if i have all the money in the world,i will never an iphone.

Oga if u have money in the world u will get an iPhone. U dont have it now that's why u are talking, when money comes u will change mind
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by Sylraph1: 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
This is really my my case now. My current phone is bad and am planning on getting a new phone. The thing now is that I made budget of a phone between 80 - 90 but don't know which one to get.
My ideal phone was techno pouvoir 4 pro, but the phone seems to be out of the market.
Please which phone with good battery capacity cab I get at such price?
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by Efuaye(m): 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2022
It depends on what you want to use it for and your financial capacity!

If you are using it for status show up and you're a Wizkid, for instance, $1,000 is nothing but if you're a Keke (Tricycle) Rider who just needs to make and receive calls, you wouldn't dare!
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by Olam09(m): 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2022
emmynoel999:
IPhone 14 will be released later this month. It is reported to cost about $1000 to get it.
With the recent hike of prices of modern phones, what is the highest amount you can spend on a phone?

Pls fp

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by Watinhapen(m): 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2022
I’m using IPhone 8plus. I bought it with over 400k (New) the same year it was out. I bought an IPhone XS Max for my wife with 200k (London use) this year. Her phone is higher than mine but mine is costlier due to time difference but with same features.

What am I saying in essence, even if IPhone produce IPhone 1000, I’m not buying again. These people are just collecting huge money from people yearly and producing the same thing using different names.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by moneymagnet(m): 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2022
Any amount!!! Definitely waiting to get the New iphone 14pro max upon launching , so much of a gadget freak✌️

Just a few days Trade will pay for it ( those who specialize in Trading the Forex market will understand what i mean)
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by Allison012: 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2022
Okhuadams:
poor mind thinks poor
So chris evans(captaing america) that recently changed the iphone 6 he has been using have poor mind??

ok. thank you??
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:37pm On Sep 09, 2022
150k i might go higher later if i see a need for it
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by samsard(m): 5:38pm On Sep 09, 2022
emmynoel999:
IPhone 14 will be released later this month. It is reported to cost about $1000 to get it.
With the recent hike of prices of modern phones, what is the highest amount you can spend on a phone?

Pls fp
As much as I can comfortably afford at any point in time. I use my phone a lot, so the higher the better. All within reasonable limits sha.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by Backlaw406(m): 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
There is no any highest amount I can't spend to buy any technology gadget if I get the money because I love technology innovation exploration a lot, but it's a pity I can't even afford any smartphone for use right now.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by Majid1990(m): 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
I will use 0.000067 pi to buy iPhone 14 soon
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by OlujobaSamuel: 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2022
dyfaze:
LoL, I remember my dad giving my and bro 20k to buy phone in 2007/8, we were like, which phone this one buy, he said no be to make calls and text. We just shun am, add our own savings to get the spec we need but he no know the price.
Around 2013, he learnt one of us bought a phone of 80k, story wey we all hear on top no be small.
In 2016, he started needing a WhatsApp enabled phone for business, he bought phones of 30/40k, they were not serving him enough, low storage today, weak battery tomorrow, now he doesn't care about the price, just give me something that can serve.
No one is now scared of letting him know the worth of phones we use, as he now understood the need for such gadget

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by milanseedorf(m): 5:42pm On Sep 09, 2022
Flamethehussler:
250 max sha
Phone na liability
Not when ur being productive with it. Its an asset for me
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by eazyduzit: 5:42pm On Sep 09, 2022
80k is all I can spend on phones but I can spend a fortune funding a charity program or the less privilege.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by Allison012: 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2022
ugodson:

Oga if u have money in the world u will get an iPhone. U dont have it now that's why u are talking, when money comes u will change mind
Actually,i will.just to feel among.

iphone is just for paparazzi.who no like small showoff.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by RSVP: 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
All these ones saying iPhone too cost ehn I no fit buy phone pass 10k 20k ehn phone na phone and all dat abegi na money be ur problem... Let me throw you some millions and see if your opinion no go change smh.
You think say na ghost dey buy all dus sold out phone dem?? grin grin

Human or let me say 80% of blacks are money/material driven!

In as much as dis is 20century and you're aware of the level of technology then no amount of phone u no fit buy if God bless you with bruh!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by vicfajeze: 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
MORIERA:
Samsung s5 for sale I Really need the money
how much ?
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by RepoMan007: 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
Equivalent of 500USD. Can apple'iphone snap God?
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by Betensure: 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
moneymagnet:
Any amount!!! Definitely waiting to get the New iphone 14pro max upon launching , so much of a gadget freak✌️

Just a few days Trade will pay for it ( those who specialize in Trading the Forex market will understand what i mean)
Liar
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by Mercykayy(m): 5:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
Lol, my present phone is 500k thou. So I can spend about 800k.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 / Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User / 3c Hub Vs. Slot: Which Is Better To Buy Your Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.