Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? (31027 Views)

Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Internet Users In Nigeria / How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB / How Much Do You Spend On Data Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by tayo60(f): 7:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
princefrank76:
because you ain't the person paying for it.
No man has ever bought me a phone. I used my hard earned money to buy all my phones. I don't depend on men to do stuff for me
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by YoungPrince4760: 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by shortgun(m): 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2022
My phone cost less than 300k but my gf is using iPhone 13, she have started talking about iPhone 14 angry angry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by raydboi(m): 8:01pm On Sep 09, 2022
Yemmysworld91:

I don't negotiate my comfort.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by chukzyfcbb: 8:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
200k on phone

But I can spend as much as 700k on laptop. I value lappy pass fone

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by Techsmartng: 8:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
iPhone XS Max
256gb
Factory Unlocked
Battery Health 95%
Face ID Active
True Tone Active
Mint

Location is Lagos. Can be waybilled anywhere

Call/WhatsApp 09030539593

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
Nothing concern me with iphone,am a samsung fan.i can spend 150k max on a phone.Nothing more.Am not a photo or social media freak so i no dey do anything to impress anybody.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by harmargedon: 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
dyfaze:
Let’s just pray to be rich. I remembered I used to say I can’t buy phone of 100k but I later realized that I was talking base on that present condition (I am still on God though). A time will come when 500k will be like 1k to you though fingers are not equal but once you can afford quality phones with nice specification, forget it, you will surely buy it.
not really, the economy push you above it. If the economy remained the same, even if you had billions in your account you wouldn't go for a phone worth more than that amount. Wealth isn't defined by the type of phone you use, if Elon Musk attends an event and brings out a tecno phone people would value the phone.
But when a poor man brings out an iPhone 15, everyone would believe it's the clone version. As long as a phone has a good camera, what more is there to phones than network speed and reasonable camera quality, unless you're a tech lover like me.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by coachchijioke(m): 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
If it will make me money, I wouldn't mind the amount.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
eziemich:

All my phone's were bought for me by pussyy and bweast. I can't spend on androids that can't last more than a year.
You don't v brain. You think with your penni s. All females aren't like the harlots in your family
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
Slynation:
having a pussy must be very nice... cheesy
You should go and get yours too or make use of your anus like Bobrisky and co. Mumuboy!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by Johel(m): 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
emmynoel999:
IPhone 14 will be released later this month. It is reported to cost about $1000 to get it.
With the recent hike of prices of modern phones, what is the highest amount you can spend on a phone?

Pls fp

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by Auskyd(m): 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2022
Roozzaay:

Change your mindset bro, you not being a phone freak doesn't mean your wife should be using iPhone 12 while you use iPhone 6.

Yes the wife should be using iPhone 6 like him. She doesn't deserve to use something bigger.

Just look at yourself, chai
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by zinaunreal(m): 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2022
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by RPG2020(m): 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2022
feranmi143:
630k for 13 pro max i got months ago. as far as it below my montly pay

EFCC dey read your comment dey laugh

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by ameynuJR(m): 8:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
I bought iPhone 11 @ N210,000 on 29th August. I was using Samsung A12.
Me that iPhone 6 showed me shege and I vowed never to use iPhone again but the fact that we repeated Buhari, there’s nothing we won’t repeat again. grin grin grin

Believe me most of the things we don’t like is because we can’t afford them. I hate iPhone so much back then.

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2022
sukkot:
recommend good catfish peppersoup joint for me

Na lagos I dey o
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
Roozzaay:

Abeg where I fit see that PES download for my Samsung? I don find ham tired

E dey Google playstore

Search for e-football

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by BIDOO(m): 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
Sylraph1:
This is really my my case now. My current phone is bad and am planning on getting a new phone. The thing now is that I made budget of a phone between 80 - 90 but don't know which one to get.
My ideal phone was techno pouvoir 4 pro, but the phone seems to be out of the market.
Please which phone with good battery capacity cab I get at such price?
Try spark 8 pro!
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by Filly3(f): 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
60k hopefully.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by int0x80(m): 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
$1158.94, pre-ordered for iPhone 14 pro max today.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by OgwuEgo: 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by gonkin(m): 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
If i cant, root/jailbreak and mod system files the price wont matter its the feeling that counts. Still curious how my fellow android users cope with user ads on non rooted phones. Its the only reason im yet to switch to ios.
For now though 250k is my max budget but i lie its less. Really dont like when people say U SPEND SO MUCH ON A PHONE
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by jaymichael(m): 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
Sweetplum:
N10K. All my phone's were bought for me by friends and families. I can't spend on androids that can't last more than a year.
You still chose to live in 2013.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by Pedrokush: 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
There is no amount that I cannot spend on phone once it's the instrument I use to make my money
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by ugodson(m): 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
Allison012:
Actually,i will.just to feel among.

iphone is just for paparazzi.who no like small showoff.

Thats very true just to let people know u have it.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by Manson1(m): 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
Abudu2000:
Well it depends on the kind of phone and second hand value. iPhones have resale value so I can spend 400k on it. Can't spend more than 150k on an Android.

For your building project, Dm me for your architectural and structural drawings. WhatsApp me via number on my signature.

Thief are you the owner of that 3D
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by Ferrous(m): 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
I can spend any amount of money to buy phone
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by Maddestdp(m): 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
I use Samsung Galaxy A12 and Iphone Xsmas. Both bought new in 2022. How much is that? Thats how much i can spend on a phone. Meanwhile, my papa just spent over 250k on Tecno camon19 pro 2 weeks ago. Scarce to get in Ibadan actually but he got it. Plus is iphone 13 pro. How much did my dad spend on his phone.
My younger brother has a xaomi note 10 and iphone 8. How much did he spend?

What you use them for determine how much you can spend on a phone. Its individual choice and mission for buying. None of us bought it for paparazzi but business
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by boxypane(m): 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by KolawoleDev(m): 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
I like it , I can afford it ,then I'm buying it
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone? by Kingjay5(m): 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2022
I use a flip 3 Samsung, bought it 1.1 m, enjoying every value

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Blackberry's Subscriptions & Plans In Nigeria / 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 / Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.