Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,219 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Am I Harsh (pics Inside) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Harsh (pics Inside) (5924 Views)

Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? / Happy Birthday To Me (sexy Pics Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Harsh (pics Inside) by Divay22(f): 8:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
McEphiks:

Wetin you wan see again
You didn't block her because you later gave her the money grin

1 Like

Re: Am I Harsh (pics Inside) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2022
This is not about being a man. I'm a woman, but I'd probably have done the same thing.

You're only saying this because you're not in his shoes.

And since you're talking of the importance of humanity, why don't you ask the Op for her contact details?, so that you can send her those funds that she needs.
AishaDant:
Op, you could have still helped her.

We are human beings for crying out loud!

Human beings have empathy and can be sensitive to others.

Op, you don't know tomorrow. Everything must not always be to your advantage. Sometimes, close your eyes and just be human.

Well, if you're comfortable doing it. Fine! Just don't lose your humanity because you want to be a man. Smh!

6 Likes

Re: Am I Harsh (pics Inside) by Peskid147: 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ikennaford:

You think you are anonymous, how dare you insult my father, the late great dibia of ezinihitte mbaise,, nairalanders bear me witness,if this op wake up tomorrow morning call me bas tard
go and die with your father, bastard son of a thousand fathers. ����

2 Likes

Re: Am I Harsh (pics Inside) by kelspinall(m): 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2022
real nigga...
you did well...

after leaving, snubbing and shakara,sapa don chook am em don remember bro abraham wey be you

1 Like

Re: Am I Harsh (pics Inside) by Baitullah: 12:35am On Sep 09, 2022
advanceDNA:

Women dont see anything wrong in men being stupid for them ....they will say shebí is gift
.did i force him to give me??

. but when their son or brother, or family member is doing mugu with his hard earned money they will quickly call him to order
Right bro. In this case, nothing bad is wrong to them so long it doesn't affect their own.

1 Like

Re: Am I Harsh (pics Inside) by McEphiks(m): 12:52am On Sep 09, 2022
Divay22:

You didn't block her because you later gave her the money grin

I no deh quick block person. And yes, I didn't send her the money
Re: Am I Harsh (pics Inside) by IvarDboneless: 1:29am On Sep 09, 2022
KingTom:

How many tongues he get grin grin
Sorry jare it's the other way round
Re: Am I Harsh (pics Inside) by siofra(f): 1:48am On Sep 09, 2022
McEphiks:

I can't even fathom why. That gender is funny

Is that you on in the background?

You look dusty undecided

I know your type in real life and I avoid them, they usually have mouth odour and think they are more intelligent than women because they are men.

Eww!

1 Like

Re: Am I Harsh (pics Inside) by Streetmovement(m): 3:16am On Sep 09, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

If someone rejects you reject them back, if someone love you love them back...if na me she would have been long gone on my contact list.

For me when once you reject me I reject you immediately, it's as simple as that, No hard feelings, just me having a better understanding that you don't want me.

I know my heart when it comes to loving people in general, more reason I guide it with everything I have, so I do not play Russian roulette with it...Don't give people room to rule you emotionally, physically, mentally and spiritually just because you want to be labeled human.

I have actually bought something expensive for a girl before and on getting to her crib, my phone ran out of battery,(Not even intentional) she had a power bank on stand by, so since I was at her crib already I just decided to use the power bank to power my phone cuz she didn't have light at her place, wasn't even up to 5 minutes she started asking me to drop her power bank that she wants to use it, me wey be say I be free soul I no even argue, I just kept the power bank for her, to my greatest surprise she no even touch the power bank till I left her place....Omo inside me I just laugh say " so you couldn't spare me your power bank that was fully charged for like some minutes just to power my phone but you are happy to ask me to buy you something whenever you see me" women are mostly selfish when it comes to thier own stuff or something that has to do with them but when it's not theirs it becomes everybody's own, even my own sisters dey do that nonsense sometimes with me but I go just overlook because na blood.

So for those of you shouting he's selfish, childish and hurt, Op you did nothing wrong so don't let anyone guilt trip you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Harsh (pics Inside) by McEphiks(m): 6:34am On Sep 09, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

If someone rejects you reject them back, if someone love you love them back...if na me she would have been long gone on my contact list.

For me when once you reject me I reject you immediately, it's as simple as that, No hard feelings, just me having a better understanding that you don't want me.

I know my heart when it comes to loving people in general, more reason I guide it with everything I have, so I do not play Russian roulette with it...Don't give people room to rule you emotionally, physically, mentally and spiritually just because you want to be labeled human.

I have actually bought something expensive for a girl before and on getting to her crib, my phone ran out of battery,(Not even intentional) she had a power bank on stand by, so since I was at her crib already I just decided to use the power bank to power my phone cuz she didn't have light at her place, wasn't even up to 5 minutes she started asking me to drop her power bank that she wants to use it, me wey be say I be free soul I no even argue, I just kept the power bank for her, to my greatest surprise she no even touch the power bank till I left her place....Omo inside me I just laugh say " so you couldn't spare me your power bank that was fully charged for like some minutes just to power my phone but you are happy to ask me to buy you something whenever you see me" women are mostly selfish when it comes to thier own stuff or something that has to do with them but when it's not theirs it becomes everybody's own, even my own sisters dey do that nonsense sometimes with me but I go just overlook because na blood.

So for those of you shouting he's selfish, childish and hurt, Op you did nothing wrong so don't let anyone guilt trip you.

Siofra is crying grin grin grin

I understand you chief. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Am I Harsh (pics Inside) by advanceDNA: 8:46am On Sep 09, 2022
Samantha123:
This is not about being a man. I'm a woman, but I'd probably have done the same thing.

You're only saying this because you're not in his shoes.

And since you're talking of the importance of humanity, why don't you ask the Op for her contact details?, so that you can send her those funds that she needs.

See tackle.....i love reasonable women....sadly...una no plenty for nairaland
Re: Am I Harsh (pics Inside) by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 09, 2022
But you Nigerian men are also responsible for some of your women's behaviors towards you.

I'm not a Nigerian and I've never been in a relationship with a Nigerian before, but with the little I've heard, considering that I've also been a guest here for a while before I even created an account, it's like you guys like being the only providers in a relationship or marriage, while the woman are supposed to be the wife materials and submissive.

Hence they'll always see you guys at their providers no matter what.

You hardly encourage them to also work and put their 50% share on the table, but where I'm from women work for their money and help put food on the table.
advanceDNA:

See tackle.....i love reasonable women....sadly...una no plenty for nairaland

1 Like

Re: Am I Harsh (pics Inside) by Verifiedcheif: 9:27am On Sep 09, 2022
Ikennaford:

Help her, don't think about the past,,,200k for hospital bills no go choke you or give me her number lemme help me,I like helping people
idiot nkt all guys are obi cubana 200k on top Nigerian girl tongue
Re: Am I Harsh (pics Inside) by advanceDNA: 9:30am On Sep 09, 2022
Samantha123:
But you Nigerian men are also responsible for some of your women's behaviors towards you.

I'm not a Nigerian and I've never been in a relationship with a Nigerian before, but with the little I've heard, considering that I've also been a guest here for a while before I even created an account, it's like you guys like being the only providers in a relationship or marriage, while the woman are supposed to be the wife materials and submissive.

Hence they'll always see you guys at their providers no matter what.

You hardly encourage them to also work and put their 50% share on the table, but where I'm from women work for their money and help put food on the table.

They work...they just have a selfish mentality...when u expect or mention to a modern nigeria woman to bring to the table..she call u stingy and uncaring....

Mayb uve not been reading topics here to hear what women say..... the mentality of an average nigerian woman is "her money is hers alone but her man's money is for both of them...
It is standard for nigerian women to feel entitled...a man automatically starts owing a lady money the moment he says "he you look beutiful can we hang out some time"

A woman mentioned here the other day she will take back the money she paid for her own child's school fees from her husband....

see ...its sad...but nigerian women feel that they are doing men a favor by being in a relationship or marrying us... everything is transactional...including sex a man and a woman both contribute their bodies..

Also..the economy is very bad....because men are more hard workers and risk takers...you fimd more men making fraudulent money who dont mind buying women's attention and love.. so this trend has also rippled to other relationships of real legit hard working guys
Re: Am I Harsh (pics Inside) by Baronthecelebri: 9:49am On Sep 09, 2022
God bless you, you did a great thing
McEphiks:
Here's a briefing of why she stopped replying me about three months ago.

We met online in a thrift group on WhatsApp. After a while we met and went out on a date. It was fun and she said I'm egoistic and have too many rules I won't ditch for anyone.

She misinterpreted me wrongly and I said we could talk about it but she's was not replying.

This afternoon she sent a message and below is how the conversation ensued.
Re: Am I Harsh (pics Inside) by Vulcanheph(m): 9:54am On Sep 09, 2022
McEphiks:

Lol

What happened to all the guys she's been chatting since May this year?
Very good question.

Re: Am I Harsh (pics Inside) by eteebanky1: 10:12am On Sep 09, 2022
Be wise, they already hacked her WhatsApp account
Re: Am I Harsh (pics Inside) by Gleez: 10:34am On Sep 09, 2022
Her ignoring you for months have nothing to do with her dad's state of health. She has swallowed her pride by coming to you for help. Do not hesitate to help, if you have the means.You could be saving her dad's life.
Re: Am I Harsh (pics Inside) by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 09, 2022
But have you wondered why some of them are selfish and have the entitlement mentality?

Because from a young age they were told that men are supposed to be the sole providers while they're supposed to be the wife materials, and wife materials are not expected to do 50/50 in a relationship or marriage.

Instead, they're expected to do their wifely duties while the man is expected to put bread on the table.

If you spoil someone from an early age, he or she will grow up with a selfish and entitled mentality.
advanceDNA:

They work...they just have a selfish mentality...when u expect or mention to a modern nigeria woman to bring to the table..she call u stingy and uncaring....

Mayb uve not been reading topics here to hear what women say..... the mentality of an average nigerian woman is "her money is hers alone but her man's money is for both of them...
It is standard for nigerian women to feel entitled...a man automatically starts owing a lady money the moment he says "he you look beutiful can we hang out some time"

A woman mentioned here the other day she will take back the money she paid for her own child's school fees from her husband....

see ...its sad...but nigerian women feel that they are doing men a favor by being in a relationship or marrying us... everything is transactional...including sex a man and a woman both contribute their bodies..

Also..the economy is very bad....because men are more hard workers and risk takers...you fimd more men making fraudulent money who dont mind buying women's attention and love.. so this trend has also rippled to other relationships of real legit hard working guys
Re: Am I Harsh (pics Inside) by fman(m): 11:49am On Sep 09, 2022
fati2001:

No, I'm not.
I'm a person that can give out without minding, even though it's my last
Really?
Are you that soft?
Wooow!!
Maybe am wrong
Thinking u r harsh..
Re: Am I Harsh (pics Inside) by advanceDNA: 11:54am On Sep 09, 2022
Samantha123:
But have you wondered why some of them are selfish and have the entitlement mentality?

Because from a young age they were told that men are supposed to be the sole providers while they're supposed to be the wife materials, and wife materials are not expected to do 50/50 in a relationship or marriage.

Instead, they're expected to do their wifely duties while the man is expected to put bread on the table.

If you spoil someone from an early age, he or she will grow up with a selfish and entitled mentality.

Lol....Its not what they are told....because our mothers dont have this horrible mentality.

..take it from me, 21st century Nigerian women are just a different breed of women.

.....many are just selfish and have entitlement mentality anyway.....imagine meeting a guy today and the next thing.. u telling him your phone is bad and u need a brand new phone plus money for wig and monthly allowance.... which mother told her daughter to behave this way??

News flash....this doesnt even make them faithful....they still keep as many guys as possible causing paternity fraud....some even engage in what is called coded runs....so its just greed.... yes, some men fuel these behavior as they belive they have to pay for a womans love and attention

.btw....the same wifey duties is still a problem for them to do....they deprive their husband of sex and still want to enforce sharing of duties..
So its not really about what tgey were told...some of these women are just greedy...

..imagine a woman that doesnt want to bring anything to the table and still want to be a feminist...claiming her ultimate contribution is her body and nature-given ability to bear children.....

1 Like

Re: Am I Harsh (pics Inside) by dhiqson(m): 2:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
OP, Whatever diety you believe in bless you bro!
You no go lack good thing in this Life

Manipulation and gaslighting gat nothin on you bro

More of such men God
Nonsense go stop
Re: Am I Harsh (pics Inside) by McEphiks(m): 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
dhiqson:
OP, Whatever diety you believe in bless you bro!
You no go lack good thing in this Life

Manipulation and gaslighting gat nothin on you bro

More of such men God
Nonsense go stop

Amen chief
Re: Am I Harsh (pics Inside) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
Well, you know them way better since you see them everyday.

As for me, I rest my case.. grin grin grin
advanceDNA:

Lol....Its not what they are told....because our mothers dont have this horrible mentality.

..take it from me, 21st century Nigerian women are just a different breed of women.

.....many are just selfish and have entitlement mentality anyway.....imagine meeting a guy today and the next thing.. u telling him your phone is bad and u need a brand new phone plus money for wig and monthly allowance.... which mother told her daughter to behave this way??

News flash....this doesnt even make them faithful....they still keep as many guys as possible causing paternity fraud....some even engage in what is called coded runs....so its just greed.... yes, some men fuel these behavior as they belive they have to pay for a womans love and attention

.btw....the same wifey duties is still a problem for them to do....they deprive their husband of sex and still want to enforce sharing of duties..
So its not really about what tgey were told...some of these women are just greedy...

..imagine a woman that doesnt want to bring anything to the table and still want to be a feminist...claiming her ultimate contribution is her body and nature-given ability to bear children.....

1 Like

Re: Am I Harsh (pics Inside) by Akwakingdom2007(m): 11:24am On Sep 20, 2022
Hmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) / Most Painful Love Story On Earth...(pics) / Send Me Your Bank Account Details @pabloomoescoba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.