Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,040 members, 7,852,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:09 PM

"My Boyfriend Got My Mum Pregnant": Young Lady Shares Her Sad Story In Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Boyfriend Got My Mum Pregnant": Young Lady Shares Her Sad Story In Video (696 Views)

Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club / 19-Year-Old Slay Queen & Her 69-Year-Old Oyinbo Boyfriend Got Twitter Users Talk / "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Boyfriend Got My Mum Pregnant": Young Lady Shares Her Sad Story In Video by dangerousd071: 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb_1nplnwZw

A young lady, Vanessa Jules, has lamented on social media after she discovered that her mum was not only having an affair with her boyfriend but is now pregnant for him. A heartbroken Vanessa made a series of videos on TikTok detailing how she found out about the affair and what she did next.

"I was hurt by the most important woman in my life."

A heartbroken young lady has revealed how she recently found out that her boyfriend impregnated her mother.

In a touching video, the pained lady said she thought about dealing with them but has left everything to karma.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "My Boyfriend Got My Mum Pregnant": Young Lady Shares Her Sad Story In Video by marenalexander7: 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2022
He's now your father,brother and boyfriend
Too bad �

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "My Boyfriend Got My Mum Pregnant": Young Lady Shares Her Sad Story In Video by danjumaisah: 5:38pm On Sep 08, 2022
Don't blame your mum but yourself. Could it be your mother is more caring and delicious than you?. Anyways, blame APC, as for me am highly OBIDIENT to the core.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Boyfriend Got My Mum Pregnant": Young Lady Shares Her Sad Story In Video by adeeyarhabdulla: 5:38pm On Sep 08, 2022
How come your Mum decided to hijack your boyfriend
Did you for once discourage her from remarrying

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Boyfriend Got My Mum Pregnant": Young Lady Shares Her Sad Story In Video by carochristoper: 5:39pm On Sep 08, 2022
That means your mom hasn't been true wife to your dad. Thank God its not your husband.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Got My Mum Pregnant": Young Lady Shares Her Sad Story In Video by favourobaro90: 5:39pm On Sep 08, 2022
Move on, very bad that ur mum betrayed you but the truth is dis: law of karma will not work in dis case because both of u are fornicators....the prayer of a sinner is abomination unto God
Re: "My Boyfriend Got My Mum Pregnant": Young Lady Shares Her Sad Story In Video by nawa4naija(m): 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
Generation of useless species

This gender eh

Even mama no fit control her kpekus

Re: "My Boyfriend Got My Mum Pregnant": Young Lady Shares Her Sad Story In Video by Illegal1(m): 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
I no knw y i no sabi bliv all dis kind story of mum sleeping with daughter boyfrd/husband...

mayb bcus i can't try such tin...
Re: "My Boyfriend Got My Mum Pregnant": Young Lady Shares Her Sad Story In Video by Dreamoftheendle: 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
your mama na olosho

(1) (Reply)

4 Drinks To Boost Your S*x Drive Naturally / One Cock For Two Girls / Cuban Actress Displays Her Full Goodies In A Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.