Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Anthony Obekpa: We Are Losing Members To Labour Party In Benue - APC Chieftain - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Obekpa: We Are Losing Members To Labour Party In Benue - APC Chieftain (23870 Views)

Gunshots As Benue APC Chairman, Austin Agada Breaks Police Blockade (Video) / Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party / Boniface Okoloho Is Dead! Benue APC Chairman Assassinated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Obekpa: We Are Losing Members To Labour Party In Benue - APC Chieftain by Yorubanza: 8:32am On Sep 09, 2022
Bontafa:

Cry more , what happened to yaruba Nissan.

Una don betray ?
take abobakus serious

Very senseless set of pigs

1 Like

Re: Anthony Obekpa: We Are Losing Members To Labour Party In Benue - APC Chieftain by Shawl001(m): 11:32am On Sep 09, 2022
NessFortunate:

all these Obedient folks make una dey calm down third position sure for una. #ATIKUisCOMING

Okay, time will tell.
And the will of God will be done over Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Obekpa: We Are Losing Members To Labour Party In Benue - APC Chieftain by 7arrows: 11:44am On Sep 09, 2022
Kagd10:

Trash!

I support Tinubu because his legacies litter everywhere in Lagos and he's the reason behind Lagos' bouyant economy today unlike your Peter Obi who have got no achievement in his Anambra state. You're the tribalist championing a failureeee because he's Igbo.

Lastly Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa.

I'm talking about Tinubu and I'm a yoruba from Epe let's leave PETER OBI out of the topic. Pls in ur heart tell me u r not tribalistic in ur judgment. I'm talking about a competent hand. Is Tinubu the most reliable and competent yoruba man? Keep the answer to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Obekpa: We Are Losing Members To Labour Party In Benue - APC Chieftain by Kagd10: 11:52am On Sep 09, 2022
7arrows:

I'm talking about Tinubu and I'm a yoruba from Epe let's leave PETER OBI out of the topic. Pls in ur heart tell me u r not tribalistic in ur judgment. I'm talking about a competent hand. Is Tinubu the most reliable and competent yoruba man? Keep the answer to yourself.

I'm not tribalistic because I champion the most competent among the candidates

Tinubu's legacies litter everywhere in Lagos. Talk about Lekki seaport, RRS, Eko Atlantic city, BRT, millennium schools, LASTMA, gigantic LASU teaching hospital, LAMATA etc..

Not to mention he's the reason behind Lagos' bouyant economy today.

Tribalist are those who champion failureeee like Peter Obi who achieved absolute nothing in his state and couldn't even grow Anambra revenue.
Re: Anthony Obekpa: We Are Losing Members To Labour Party In Benue - APC Chieftain by 7arrows: 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kagd10:

I'm not tribalistic because I champion the most competent among the candidates

Tinubu's legacies litter everywhere in Lagos. Talk about Lekki seaport, RRS, Eko Atlantic city, BRT, millennium schools, LASTMA, gigantic LASU teaching hospital, LAMATA etc..

Not to mention he's the reason behind Lagos' bouyant economy today.

Tribalist are those who champion failureeee like Peter Obi who achieved absolute nothing in his state and couldn't even grow Anambra revenue.

You are funny. No need to discuss further. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Obekpa: We Are Losing Members To Labour Party In Benue - APC Chieftain by Kagd10: 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
7arrows:

You are funny. No need to discuss further. Good luck.

I always state fact. Tinubu's legacies are unmatched by any of the candidates, so why won't I support him?
Re: Anthony Obekpa: We Are Losing Members To Labour Party In Benue - APC Chieftain by 7arrows: 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
[quote author=Kagd10 post=116499169]

I always state fact. Tinubu's legacies are unmatched by any of the candidates, so why won't I support him?[/quote

Where r u from? Pls post some facts of his achievements here during his tenure not other GOVERNORS. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Obekpa: We Are Losing Members To Labour Party In Benue - APC Chieftain by Kagd10: 2:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
7arrows:

Millennium schools, LASTMA, gigantic LASU teaching hospital, LAMATA, Lekki trade zone, BRT, Eko Atlantic city, RRS etc..

Lagos high revenue growth despite Obasanjo seizing Lagos allocation for several years.

Now list Peter Obi's legacies
Re: Anthony Obekpa: We Are Losing Members To Labour Party In Benue - APC Chieftain by 7arrows: 6:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kagd10:

Millennium schools, LASTMA, gigantic LASU teaching hospital, LAMATA, Lekki trade zone, BRT, Eko Atlantic city, RRS etc..

Lagos high revenue growth despite Obasanjo seizing Lagos allocation for several years.

Now list Peter Obi's legacies

The only thing i see here is lastma u forgot kai. That's all. U seem to have forgotten that his tenure ended in 2007. When were all these u named achieved? So indirectly he has been the governor since 1999 till date. Oh I see, God father. He's obviously been the one deciding who becomes GOVERNOR since he left office. No wahala soon all go end.
Re: Anthony Obekpa: We Are Losing Members To Labour Party In Benue - APC Chieftain by Kagd10: 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
7arrows:

The only thing i see here is lastma u forgot kai. That's all. U seem to have forgotten that his tenure ended in 2007. When were all these u named achieved? So indirectly he has been the governor since 1999 till date. Oh I see, God father. He's obviously been the one deciding who becomes GOVERNOR since he left office. No wahala soon all go end.

See all these Below and cure your madness.

Re: Anthony Obekpa: We Are Losing Members To Labour Party In Benue - APC Chieftain by 7arrows: 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kagd10:

See all these Below and cure your madness.

Are r u so angry? Why is it so painful when you urchins hear the truth. I never called u a MADMAN even though I know u r one. Anyway u just showed ur stupidity and it's of no use relating with an asshole like u.
Re: Anthony Obekpa: We Are Losing Members To Labour Party In Benue - APC Chieftain by Kagd10: 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
7arrows:

Are r u so angry? Why is it so painful when you urchins hear the truth. I never called u a MADMAN even though I know u r one. Anyway u just showed ur stupidity and it's of no use relating with an asshole like u.

You're the one crying at the face of the truth.

Your Peter Obi have no achievement whatsoever he can talk about Whereas you're crying over Tinubu's achievement with facts backing them up. Na ment?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki, Atiku Abubakar & Others In Niger For Condolence Visit. Photos / Twitter Ban: FG Develops Code Of Conduct For Facebook, Instagram / Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.