Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Men Stop Bullying Your Pregnant Wife. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Stop Bullying Your Pregnant Wife. (688 Views)

Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital / Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. / Have 'Good' Sex With Your Pregnant Wives - Nigerian Lady Advises Men (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Stop Bullying Your Pregnant Wife. by Wittyglam(f): 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2022
It’s normal for your wife’s body to change during pregnancy, the big nose is normal, the swollen foot is normal, the stretch marks are normal and the excessive eating are normal.

It’s enough stress to accept these changes as a woman but to have someone that claims to love you call you ugly or compare you to other pregnant women is unacceptable. Every pregnancy is different and people have different genes.

It’s totally normal for you wife to have cravings and to also eat a lot. All you can do as a Godly husband is to support this process and encourage her.

It’s not easy for us to undergo this changes ourselves. The best way to encourage your wife, is to go to the gym with her without pressuring her and you need to allow her get ready.

I see a lot of women struggling with getting rid of pregnancy fat by drinking different concoction all in the name of getting my body back to please my husband. Please, support your wives dear husbands.

4 Likes

Re: Men Stop Bullying Your Pregnant Wife. by Kobojunkie: 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2022
Wittyglam:
It’s not easy for us to undergo this changes ourselves. The best way to encourage your wife, is to go to the gym with her without pressuring her and you need to allow her get ready.

I see a lot of women struggling with getting rid of pregnancy fat by drinking different concoction all in the name of getting my body back to please my husband. Please, support your wives dear husbands.
Poor things! undecided
Re: Men Stop Bullying Your Pregnant Wife. by horpe132(m): 8:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
It is well, Seriously Men should be compulsorily included in Antenatal...
Few weeks, few training on how to handle pregnant & nursing mothers Emotionaly & physically.

1 Like

Re: Men Stop Bullying Your Pregnant Wife. by Wittyglam(f): 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
horpe132:
It is well, Seriously Men should be compulsorily included in Antenatal...
Few weeks, few training on how to handle pregnant & nursing mothers Emotionaly & physically.
this is very necessary but people joke about it. Like we’re creating a life.
Re: Men Stop Bullying Your Pregnant Wife. by Wittyglam(f): 8:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
Toneypen247:
Make dem hear o
I hope and pray they will hear.
Re: Men Stop Bullying Your Pregnant Wife. by Wittyglam(f): 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Poor things! undecided
hmmm
Re: Men Stop Bullying Your Pregnant Wife. by horpe132(m): 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2022
Wittyglam:
this is very necessary but people joke about it. Like we’re creating a life.
Ehmm, madam creator of life, calm down ma

Sheybi you're not the only one that started the creation process, abeg don't blackmail us...lol
On a more serious note, alot of Men dont know and understand the changes in women expecialy after giving birth....
See ehn, we don't know, our mothers didn't tell us, our sisters didn't write a book abt it & make us read to understand..., Most of us don't understand the psychology of a woman that just birthed , we just try our best with our layman, uninformed ideas & strong heads...
We need lots of training & counseling on this issue, we jus form hard man on the surface, but deep down we're tired & confused..... & You are irritated angry angry

1 Like

Re: Men Stop Bullying Your Pregnant Wife. by Wittyglam(f): 2:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
horpe132:

Ehmm, madam creator of life, calm down ma

Sheybi you're not the only one that started the creation process, abeg don't blackmail us...lol
On a more serious note, alot of Men dont know and understand the changes in women expecialy after giving birth....
See ehn, we don't know, our mothers didn't tell us, our sisters didn't write a book abt it & make us read to understand..., Most of us don't understand the psychology of a woman that just birthed , we just try our best with our layman, uninformed ideas & strong heads...
We need lots of training & counseling on this issue, we jus form hard man on the surface, but deep down we're tired & confused..... & You are irritated angry angry
there are men who are willing to learn and there are some who don’t even care. It’s one thing to not know but want to know and it’s another thing to not give a damn.
I have seen a lot of I don’t care men believe. I know what I’m saying.
Re: Men Stop Bullying Your Pregnant Wife. by horpe132(m): 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
Wittyglam:
there are men who are willing to learn and there are some who don’t even care. It’s one thing to not know but want to know and it’s another thing to not give a damn.
I have seen a lot of I don’t care men believe. I know what I’m saying.

Peace be unto you Ma,
Men like myself & many others want to know more about this issue & be equipped on how to manage & handle it better...
Pls look on the positive side, look at the positive people smiley smiley
May we not find ourselfs with a partner who doesn't care about our Mental & physical health... & If we do by chance, May God aid us on how to manage & Manover with tactical withdrawal.. cool cool

(1) (Reply)

When Things Slow Down In Our Lives! / A Nairalander Attempted Suicide / My Fridge Is Rustling Really Bad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.