Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

My Fridge Is Rustling Really Bad. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Fridge Is Rustling Really Bad. (688 Views)

Alabaconnect: Cheap Uk Used Fridge/freezer / Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever / My Egusi Soup Smell Really Bad. Even From A Distance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fridge Is Rustling Really Bad. by Bullfallo(m): 3:09pm On Mar 19
When I bought this fridge I noticed it cold really fast but doesnโ€™t hold up the coldness for longer time.

So i was advised to add sachets water to the freezer once the water get really blocked it will prolong the coldness for longer time.

When I tried it, it worked very well except one big problem. I started noticing rust and when i investigate it, I noticed the sachets get expanded when fully frozen and either cracked or tear the sachet. When there is no electricity as the block started to melt is started leaking. This leaking water is causing the rust on the fridge. The fridge is now so ugly.

For a new fridge

Re: My Fridge Is Rustling Really Bad. by Oloki: 3:20pm On Mar 19
Maybe you left the water for too long after it defroze. If you wash immediately and replace the water, I don't think it will get to that level.
I use Hisense, initially I used to put pure water, when I discover it was a waste after it defroze, I decided to be putting ordinary water down the freezer and allow to block before placing anything on it. And it works like magic once it is blocked

1 Like

Re: My Fridge Is Rustling Really Bad. by Jennyclay(f): 3:30pm On Mar 19
Look so irritating and disgusting embarassed.

This kind of fridge can shock someone to death undecided.

2 Likes

Re: My Fridge Is Rustling Really Bad. by superintendents(m): 3:32pm On Mar 19
Op. I dey buy condemn iron please If ready to sale let deal I should drop my number asap..

angry

1 Like

Re: My Fridge Is Rustling Really Bad. by Bullfallo(m): 3:37pm On Mar 19
Oloki:
Maybe you left the water for too long after it defroze. If you wash immediately and replace the water, I don't think it will get to that level.
I use Hisense, initially I used to put pure water, when I discover it was a waste after it defroze, I decided to be putting ordinary water down the freezer and allow to block before placing anything on it. And it works like magic once it is blocked
what do you mean by ordinary water? Do you put them in sachets
Re: My Fridge Is Rustling Really Bad. by Oloki: 3:45pm On Mar 19
Bullfallo:
what do you mean by ordinary water? Do you put them in sachets

No.
I just pure tap water inside the freezer and allow it to block first before putting anything
Re: My Fridge Is Rustling Really Bad. by Bullfallo(m): 4:05pm On Mar 19
Oloki:

No.
I just pure tap water inside the freezer and allow it to block first before putting anything
which container?
Re: My Fridge Is Rustling Really Bad. by emmflexcsc400(m): 4:17pm On Mar 19
Use can bottles.
Re: My Fridge Is Rustling Really Bad. by Oloki: 4:18pm On Mar 19
Bullfallo:
which container?

I don't use container. I just pure it down the freezer where you usually put whatever you want to freeze
Re: My Fridge Is Rustling Really Bad. by Hopez456(m): 5:27pm On Mar 19
Put the water in plastic bottles. They will save you of this ugliness. @bullfallo
Re: My Fridge Is Rustling Really Bad. by Gadafii: 6:29pm On Mar 19
Has it started shocking if you touch it without wearing slippers, I wan check something ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
Re: My Fridge Is Rustling Really Bad. by Indil: 6:37pm On Mar 19
Find a way and sell it a n Time. Before it's too kat broda

(1) (Reply)

How To Know You Are Ready For Parenthood / Help! I Ve Not Seen My Bro For 24yrs / How Can A Woman Develop Her Full Potentials To Help Bring The Marriage To Succe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.