Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

The Simps Thread - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Simps Thread (204 Views)

Help The Simps / Will Smith Is Devastated: Lord Of The SIMPS / QUESTION To The SIMPS And REDPILLERS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Simps Thread by Phimzy: 6:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
Since joining nairaland in 2021,I have come across 2 sets of people here:

The feminists(they despise men a lot but loves preeq)

The redpillers(this ones can form hard guys but will be dying for pussy)

Well now there's this group of men who don't hurt women,and they call us simps(the pussies are always there for us too,and we give them our preeqs willingly) grin

Hurting a woman doesn't make you more of a man
SIMP I STAN!!
Re: The Simps Thread by Onucs(m): 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2022
There is no such thing as simp or hard guy.

It is only experience that reshape our views on how we see the opposite sex. Suffice to say that, a simp today can become a redpiller tomorrow grin
Re: The Simps Thread by Phimzy: 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2022
Onucs:
There is no such thing as simp or hard guy.

It is only experience that reshape our views on how we see the opposite sex. Suffice to say that, a simp today can become a redpiller tomorrow grin

Valid point..i have rolled with many women but still remain a simp,redpillers and feminists are the ones who should work on themselves

(1) (Reply)

Are You Broken Hearted, These Signs Shows It Still Worth It, Fight For It / UFC Streams, Live Streaming / Designer Footwears For The One You Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.