Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,105 members, 7,953,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:09 PM

Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned (59457 Views)

Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death / 500-Year-Old Crown Of Scotland Placed On Queen Elizabeth's Coffin (Photos) / Twitter Bans Igbo Uju Anya For Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by JooEeL(m): 7:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
unmask:
And England is your own problem. Grand delusion.

I don't share in your sentiments unfortunately. Nigeria is Nigeria's problem. You were taken as slaves, probably sold by "Nigerians" as well. Today you have househelps being employed and maltreated in different homes, basically what your ancestors did. If there is any problem with Nigeria, it is the people unfortunately it's a trait that has been passed on long before the British came.

Please just know you are your problem. It's funny people still blame others for their issues

Ur brain is too tiny to comprehend.

Adieu.
Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by Davytech(m): 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
grin she don talk belle

3 months old new laptop for sale !!! Dell 11th generation core i3, 1TB :HDD @150k ( negotiable ) Contact: 09031478560
Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by generalwo(m): 10:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
klonboi:

I heard she was born and breed in UK. She doesn't have an English name and that goes to show how thick her igboness is, no fakeness.

Unlike you generalwo, you can see that her name is whiter and cleaner than yours
.... If you think my name is generalwo, then your sanity should be questioned. Slave!!
Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by Fgovernor: 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
NOBODY HOLY PASS
Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by unmask: 11:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
JooEeL:

Ur brain is too tiny to comprehend.

Adieu.
lol....and you brain is big. Yeah adieu. I shouldn't waste my time with you
Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by unmask: 11:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

simple question you people cannot answer?! again, you can celebrate England all you want, but the question still remains... here it is again:
ALL YOU PEOPLE QUICK TO CELEBRATE THIS WOMAN, WHAT HAS SHE (or her country) DONE TO BENEFIT NIGERIA/AFRICA IN ANY WAY?!

She gave you independence in 1960.....now what have you done since then?
Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by ImperialKingJosh: 11:37pm On Sep 09, 2022
Umm, I think it's a bit harsh
Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
unmask:
She gave you independence in 1960.....now what have you done since then?

OLODO!!!! independence that you already had before these criminals came to Nigeria and enslaved you. thats the independence you are celebrating?!?!?! what you wrote above is as stoopid as an innocent man being sent to jail for decades, and the day he get his freedom back (after decades in jail), he will be celebrating the people who sent him to jail for no damn reason.

your mumu level is wandaful!!!

[img]https://giffiles./216/216489.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by unmask: 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

OLODO!!!! independence that you already had before these criminals came to Nigeria and enslaved you. thats the independence you are celebrating?!?!?! what you wrote above is as stoopid as an innocent man being sent to jail for decades, and the day he get his freedom back (after decades in jail), he will be celebrating the people who sent him to jail for no damn reason.

your mumu level is wandaful!!!

[img]https://giffiles./216/216489.gif[/img]
well in case you missed it, before the world got to the point it is now, that was the norm. The stronger societies dominated the weaker ones. I don't care about your sentiments regarding England, I also hope rather I pray you never leave the shores of this country so you don't have to deal with Foreigners

What I do care about is stop blaming others for your problems.
Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
unmask:
well in case you missed it, before the world got to the point it is now, that was the norm. The stronger societies dominated the weaker ones. I don't care about your sentiments regarding England, I also hope rather I pray you never leave the shores of this country so you don't have to deal with Foreigners

What I do care about is stop blaming others for your problems.

remember nobody blamed anyone for anything... i just point to FACTS aka the queen of England and/or England has done absolutely nothing for any of you to be mourning this lady. to the contrary, with its track record, you people should be celebrating this death (like any African/brown people on earth should).

as for you saying that oppressing people was the norm back in the days, you are absolutely right, but just because it was (and we all know this was WRONG) we certainly cant pretend that it didnt happen and/or look at England today as the angels of this world.

BTW i wasnt born in Africa nor do i live in Africa...
Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by unmask: 6:51pm On Sep 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

remember nobody blamed anyone for anything... i just point to FACTS aka the queen of England and/or England has done absolutely nothing for any of you to be mourning this lady. to the contrary, with its track record, you people should be celebrating this death (like any African/brown people on earth should).

as for you saying that oppressing people was the norm back in the days, you are absolutely right, but just because it was (and we all know this was WRONG) we certainly cant pretend that it didnt happen and/or look at England today as the angels of this world.

BTW i wasnt born in Africa nor do i live in Africa...
well if you weren't born in Africa, do find your way back. With your strong opinions I don't think you should be frolicking with our slave masters.

I don't know what the record is but I don't think Queen Elizabeth should be blamed for what her fathers did. She at the very least gave a number of countries independence under her watch

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by AlphaTaikun: 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2022
candidtalk:
Igbos always so hateful and ungracious. There is nothing or no one they do not hate. Not a fan of the Monarchy per se but the queen was a nice, gracious, fair and selfless monarch.

Very convenient for this hateful Uju woman, typical of the average Igbo, to try and taint the queen's passing by making her the arrowhead of British imperialism.
Word!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
unmask:
well if you weren't born in Africa, do find your way back. With your strong opinions I don't think you should be frolicking with our slave masters.

frolicking with descendants of our slave master is part of the painful payback that i decided to inflict upon them. some of their forefathers must be rolling in their graves if they knew the (sexual) pepper i show their descendants

I don't know what the record is but I don't think Queen Elizabeth should be blamed for what her fathers did. She at the very least gave a number of countries independence under her watch

come on bro, at least know your history... the majority of these evil states gave independence to their colonies because, after the war, UK was weakened militarywise and therefore didnt have had the ability to continue sending troups to Africa to police these "African colonies".

any smart person on earth knows that if solely down to England, if African states could still be a British colony, they would be!"...as Boris Johnson once said:"colonialism in Africa should never have ended"

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by unmask: 11:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

frolicking with descendants of our slave master is part of the painful payback that i decided to inflict upon them. some of their forefathers must be rolling in their graves if they knew the (sexual) pepper i show their descendants

come on bro, at least know your history... the majority of these evil states gave independence to their colonies because, after the war, UK was weakened militarywise and therefore didnt have had the ability to continue sending troups to Africa to police these "African colonies".

any smart person on earth knows that if solely down to England, if African states could still be a British colony, they would be!"...as Boris Johnson once said:"colonialism in Africa should never have ended"
question is would we be faring better as a colony. Anyways the world has evolved and I am thankful for the era I was born. It's just unfortunate that I was born with the kind of Nigerians we have now
Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
unmask:
question is would we be faring better as a colony. Anyways the world has evolved and I am thankful for the era I was born. It's just unfortunate that I was born with the kind of Nigerians we have now

as much as i dont have a crystal ball to answer the above question, why dont you turn around and ask yourself these very important questions:
A) do you think these above countries could be so advanced if they didnt rampaged/exterminated/enslaved others nations for their own selfish agenda, while getting free labour to enrich themselves in the same process?
B) do you think these Europeans evil states would share Africa among themselves if they didnt make HUMONGOUS profit from such act?"

better a free Africa in charge of their own destiny (good or bad) than an Africa ruled by evil tyrants giving us back peanuts from their looting of Africa (which by the way, they do til this day)
Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by AlphaTaikun: 6:08am On Sep 12, 2022
candidtalk:

I don't blame Igbos for anything. Wars happen.That is the reality. It is how people behave after, whether winners or losers of a war, that defines their redemption, future glory, full rehabilitation and earns them the respect of everyone.

My point is that you Igbos should look at Germans and the Japanese to see how aberrant you are as a people.

The Germans and Japanese , after their second World War loss, learnt distinct lessons and became pacifist, peacemakers and extremely productive people who have two of the most admired and strongest economies in the world.

They totally shunned conflict and aggression to be entirely about socio-economic glory and rebirth.

No such thing for Igbos who continue to trouble fellow Nigerians hatefully, disruptively and violently till today despite the fact you should, if innately decent and responsible, toe the path of insular and peaceful rebirth as the Germans and Japanese undertook.

It would have been fantastic if you Igbos took time off, after your war loss, to insulate yourselves in the SE and build a culture, way of of life and socio-economic greatness that would make you admired as a people of genuines core goodness and depth as the Germans and Japanese have succeeded to achieve.

Today no one associates the average German or Japanese with the second World War whereas it is difficult to ever dissociate Igbos from the Nigerian civil war because you won't let anyone forget it with how you remain vengeful over your War lose and always pugnaciously seeking ways to gain proxy 'balancing' wins against the Yorubas and Northerners.

Contrast your behaviour with that of the Germans who are amiable partners with the Brits today and other nations they fought against. You people are just fundamentally aberrant even as you cannot see it.
Thumbs up for this!
Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by Drsmartphilips: 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
Igbo means bitterness
Re: Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned by Drsmartphilips: 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
engrchykae:
We hate all the subhumans who elected buhari twice.
Hausas are illiterates while yorubas are cheap..
and igbos are dumb

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Ghana's Currency Slumps To World’s Worst Performer Versus Dollar / Old Ukrainian Men Sent To War Against Russia Go Viral (Photos) / UK Shuts Kabul Airport Gates With Airlift To End In Hours Leaving 150 Brits(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.