Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Lady Runs Mad In Ozoro, Delta State After Dropping From A Car, Goes Naked - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Runs Mad In Ozoro, Delta State After Dropping From A Car, Goes Naked (4564 Views)

Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) / Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) / SARS Brutalize MC Chikaraw In Ozoro, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Runs Mad In Ozoro, Delta State After Dropping From A Car, Goes Naked by TrendHQ: 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2022
SHOCKING! Lady Runs Mad In Ozoro, Delta State After Dropping From a Car, Goes Naked (Watch Video)

A video is currently making rounds on social media which has a lady going mad right after she dropped out of a car in Ozoro, Delta State.

In the video, the lady was seen roaming the streets, it was reported that a car dropped her and zoomed off.

Watch video

https://www.trendhq.com.ng/news/shocking-lady-runs-mad-in-ozoro-delta-state-after-dropping-from-a-car-goes-naked-watch-video

1 Share

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Ozoro, Delta State After Dropping From A Car, Goes Naked by fati2001(m): 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2022
This is serious.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Ozoro, Delta State After Dropping From A Car, Goes Naked by Mathematricks: 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2022
Chai. Maybe she is an olosho.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Ozoro, Delta State After Dropping From A Car, Goes Naked by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2022
gentleman82:
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God. This is the eternal truth from the spiritual realm. Without Jesus Christ in your life it feels empty like death.
So those who practice a different religion are also gonna go to ya hell fire or what?
Why do you believe yours is the real one?
Why is your God so weak that he can't solve the current problems ravaging the whole world?
Kindly give me a sensible explanation..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Ozoro, Delta State After Dropping From A Car, Goes Naked by PerfectStranger(m): 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2022
Fake ass news
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Ozoro, Delta State After Dropping From A Car, Goes Naked by Creamypie(m): 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2022
Na hard drug she take. She go later cool temperature, and come back to normal. All these hard drugs dey cause high temp, which distorts brain functions for a while

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Ozoro, Delta State After Dropping From A Car, Goes Naked by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2022
Don't click on the link.The op is a hacker.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Ozoro, Delta State After Dropping From A Car, Goes Naked by Pandev(m): 8:43pm On Sep 08, 2022
gentleman82:
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God. This is the eternal truth from the spiritual realm. Without Jesus Christ in your life it feels empty like death.
Mr man, rest!

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Ozoro, Delta State After Dropping From A Car, Goes Naked by 7buckz(m): 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK
Which God/god do you worship if i may ask?
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Ozoro, Delta State After Dropping From A Car, Goes Naked by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
7buckz:
FERNANDEZISBACK
Which God/god do you worship if i may ask?
WTF..why do I need to worship a friggin god? undecided
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Ozoro, Delta State After Dropping From A Car, Goes Naked by 7buckz(m): 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK
Heys no need for curse words just a simple question.... So you bliv in reincarnation and all I guess
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Ozoro, Delta State After Dropping From A Car, Goes Naked by Khayceeofficial(m): 9:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
Same old shii every fvcking day.

Some ladies possess brains the size of a lice

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Ozoro, Delta State After Dropping From A Car, Goes Naked by TrendHQ: 12:26am On Sep 09, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Fake ass news
���� Go write the real one black brain
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Ozoro, Delta State After Dropping From A Car, Goes Naked by Holybaddo: 12:53am On Sep 09, 2022
Wasted

She knew He's a Yahoo boy but the love of money Blinded Her
Ladies be careful

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Ozoro, Delta State After Dropping From A Car, Goes Naked by OriOko88(m): 1:27am On Sep 09, 2022
Yahoo wey dey become harder everyday. Dem don burst minitry,burst dating,burst benefit,dem even burst credit card loading! Nothing remain. Our boys don cast USA,dem cast mexico,dem cast China,dem cast all asia countries..no more update. Some don dey sell their cars to japa go Qatar and Oman. Everywher do red grin. Na cele soap dey reign now to hipnotize local mayes. D street is fighting back cool

6 Likes

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Ozoro, Delta State After Dropping From A Car, Goes Naked by ObamaMessi: 5:11am On Sep 09, 2022
This looks like a yahoo. Who was videoring her?
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Ozoro, Delta State After Dropping From A Car, Goes Naked by Captainman(m): 6:45am On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

So those who practice a different religion are also gonna go to ya hell fire or what?
Why is your God so weak that he can't solve the current problems ravaging the whole world?

I will help him answer you.

God is not and will never be weak. Remember he is the Almighty the creator of the universe.
He can solve the current world problems and he will certainly do in Time to come.

But the reason why God isn't stopping the world problems now despite the fact that he
is touched when he see humans suffer is

1. 1John5:19 tells us that Satan (the evil one) is the Ruler of this world so that explains a lot in the first place why there is so much badness on earth today

2. God's right to rule humans was challenged in the Garden of Eden by Satan when he told eve a different thing to what God had instructed them to do. And so to prove Satan s liar God is patiently allowing time to pass on Satan rulership so we humans can decide which is Best God's rulership or that of Satan

But God has promised to bring an end to All of this suffering by means of his Kingdom (Daniel 2:44) and the promises of that kingdom is Priceless (revelation 21:4)

Lets talk more if you don't mind

My fb name is Victor Okonjo. With a Cartoon pics as my profile picture

3 Likes

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Ozoro, Delta State After Dropping From A Car, Goes Naked by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:50am On Sep 09, 2022
Captainman:

I will help him answer you.

God is not and will never be weak. Remember he is the Almighty the creator of the universe.
He can solve the current world problems and he will certainly do in Time to come.

But the reason why God isn't stopping the world problems now despite the fact that he
is touched when he see humans suffer is

1. 1John5:19 tells us that Satan (the evil one) is the Ruler of this world so that explains a lot in the first place why there is so much badness on earth today

2. God's right to rule humans was challenged in the Garden of Eden by Satan when he told eve a different thing to what God had instructed them to do. And so to prove Satan s liar God is patiently allowing time to pass on Satan rulership so we humans can decide which is Best God's rulership or that of Satan

But God has promised to bring an end to All of this suffering by means of his Kingdom (Daniel 2:44) and the promises of that kingdom is Priceless (revelation 21:4)

Lets talk more if you don't mind

My fb name is Victor Okonjo. With a Cartoon pics as my profile picture
How can God be challenged by the same person he created?
Why create something you know is gonna turn out to conquer and control one aspect of your creation?
Seem you are trying to tell me God is an accomplice here..why then did you say he's all powerful if he can't easily get rid of Satan? undecided

If he's not weak then I don't think there will be natural disasters..rape and all sort of atrocities..you can't tell me he's waiting for the right time while his creation especially his own servants keep dying in a brutal way...
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Ozoro, Delta State After Dropping From A Car, Goes Naked by Captainman(m): 7:29am On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

How can God be challenged by the same person he created?
Why create something you know is gonna turn out to conquer and control one aspect of your creation?
Seem you are trying to tell me God is an accomplice here..why then did you say he's all powerful if he can't easily get rid of Satan? undecided

If he's not weak then I don't think there will be natural disasters..rape and all sort of atrocities..you can't tell me he's waiting for the right time while his creation especially his own servants keep dying in a brutal way...

Remember Satan was a perfect Angel when God created him. God didn't create a wicked Angel. SATAN MADE HIMSELF THAT WAY.

NO God is never an accomplice. Although he hurts Him to see his servants suffer he has promised us from the bible that he will soon undo the effects of Satan the devil.

God had the power to put an end to Satan when he began the rebellion in Eden. But he chose not to.

Now take for example you are a class teacher and you are teaching your class then suddenly a student stands up to challenge your way of teaching. As a good and Wise teacher what would you do? Well for some they would give that student an opportunity to prove himself to the whole class and if at the end of his trying to prove himself he fails, then the teacher has every right then to walk that student out of the class

Now the teacher here represents God and the student obviously represents Satan. Now God is The creator and the all knowing God. Satan by his actions in Eden indirectly said that God doesn't know how to rule humans well. So just like that teacher. God is giving Satan a Chance to prove his claims and at the end God is going to Walk him out of this earth by means of total destruction

God isn't the cause of the bad things happening around us. Satan the devil the ruler of the world is the one controlling the affairs of the world
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Ozoro, Delta State After Dropping From A Car, Goes Naked by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:50am On Sep 09, 2022
Captainman:

Remember Satan was a perfect Angel when God created him. God didn't create a wicked Angel. SATAN MADE HIMSELF THAT WAY.

NO God is never an accomplice. Although he hurts Him to see his servants suffer he has promised us from the bible that he will soon undo the effects of Satan the devil.

God had the power to put an end to Satan when he began the rebellion in Eden. But he chose not to.

Now take for example you are a class teacher and you are teaching your class then suddenly a student stands up to challenge your way of teaching. As a good and Wise teacher what would you do? Well for some they would give that student an opportunity to prove himself to the whole class and if at the end of his trying to prove himself he fails, then the teacher has every right then to walk that student out of the class

Now the teacher here represents God and the student obviously represents Satan. Now God is The creator and the all knowing God. Satan by his actions in Eden indirectly said that God doesn't know how to rule humans well. So just like that teacher. God is giving Satan a Chance to prove his claims and at the end God is going to Walk him out of this earth by means of total destruction

God isn't the cause of the bad things happening around us. Satan the devil the ruler of the world is the one controlling the affairs of the world
What do you mean Satan was a perfect angel when he was created?
Did not god see the future and know what he was gonna turn our to be? undecided
The teacher and student is lame..I repeat how can you claim to be all powerful and someone still rules your world..you still haven't addressed the natural disasters and all..

If an all-knowing and all-powerful god made a creature with the complete foreknowledge of what he would do and become, it brings about a different question: Could he have made him any differently?
If the answer is no, this deity has no free will and must simply go through the motions regardless of consequences.

If the answer is yes, then god is a malevolent child playing a made-up game on a cardboard box and we’re all just his pawns.
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Ozoro, Delta State After Dropping From A Car, Goes Naked by highsurge: 8:05am On Sep 09, 2022
Creamypie:
Na hard drug she take. She go later cool temperature, and come back to normal. All these hard drugs dey cause high temp, which distorts brain functions for a while

Dokitor...well done..u are doing well... check am very careful
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Ozoro, Delta State After Dropping From A Car, Goes Naked by Captainman(m): 8:09am On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What do you mean Satan was a perfect angel when he was created?
Did not god see the future and know what he was gonna turn our to be? undecided
The teacher and student is lame..I repeat how can you claim to be all powerful and someone still rules your world..you still haven't addressed the natural disasters and all..

If an all-knowing and all-powerful god made a creature with the complete foreknowledge of what he would do and become, it brings about a different question: Could he have made him any differently?
If the answer is no, this deity has no free will and must simply go through the motions regardless of consequences.

If the answer is yes, then god is a malevolent child playing a made-up game on a cardboard box and we’re all just his pawns.

Seems you don't believe in God at all
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Ozoro, Delta State After Dropping From A Car, Goes Naked by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:11am On Sep 09, 2022
Captainman:

Seems you don't believe in God at all
Why should I believe in a God who humans created?
undecided
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Ozoro, Delta State After Dropping From A Car, Goes Naked by Captainman(m): 8:15am On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why should I believe in a God who humans created?
undecided

Ohk. No problem. There is no need talking then
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Ozoro, Delta State After Dropping From A Car, Goes Naked by shortIGBOman: 8:32am On Sep 09, 2022
See weting Easterners cause. They must make money by fire by force grin

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Ozoro, Delta State After Dropping From A Car, Goes Naked by Baronthecelebri: 10:04am On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

ass hole
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Ozoro, Delta State After Dropping From A Car, Goes Naked by RepoMan007: 11:07am On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

They will be judged by their conscience. Even those who repent and serve God lackadaisically will be demoted to the outer darkness within the kingdom of God. It takes zealous input overtime to make it close to Abraham's bosom in heaven.
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Ozoro, Delta State After Dropping From A Car, Goes Naked by RepoMan007: 11:10am On Sep 09, 2022
The car allegedly zoomed off. This means either she became aggressive already while inside or those with her inside knew what was about to become of her. Either way, staying in the right lane of life pays a lot and guarantees less drama. May God locate her and heal her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Ozoro, Delta State After Dropping From A Car, Goes Naked by Grace2023: 11:38am On Sep 09, 2022
RepoMan007:
They will be judged by their conscience. Even those who repent and serve God lackadaisically will be demoted to the outer darkness within the kingdom of God. It takes zealous input overtime to make it close to Abraham's bosom in heaven.
my friend stop deceiving yourself.
which outer darkness?

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Ozoro, Delta State After Dropping From A Car, Goes Naked by RepoMan007: 11:39am On Sep 09, 2022
Grace2023:
my friend stop deceiving yourself.
which outer darkness?
read bible.
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Ozoro, Delta State After Dropping From A Car, Goes Naked by EricSmallz(m): 11:41am On Sep 09, 2022
Na different video jare. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Americans Lay Down On The Scorching Sun Screaming '' I Can't Breathe'' (pics) / Two Birds Landed Yesterday At Ewekoro In Ogun State And Turned To Two Women. / WATCH Video Of Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.