Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) (5471 Views)

Did Logan Smith Predict Queen Elizabeth's Death / This Is What Will Happen After Queen Elizabeth's Death / Queen Elizabeth's Strangest Powers And Privileges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 08, 2022
Africans blast Elizabeth after she died on their own channel the BBC, should we say that Africans are now reading history? I think this generation of Africans is now waking up.

Look at how Africans are chasing the French away from Africa, black people in Africa should build their countries themselves and not chase away the French and then invite the Russians or Chinese they are all the same.

What do you think about the comments from Africans, do you agree with the people that are blasting her.

We are wiser now and the more we grow the more we learn, for me I would stay neutral on this one, I plead the 5th like the Americans would always say.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/09/queen-elizabeths-deathafricans-blast.html?m=1q

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by InvestorVee(m): 11:20pm On Sep 08, 2022
obidients grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by Emergingnation3(m): 11:20pm On Sep 08, 2022
Afonja , especially the Muslim ones will still blame Igbo on this... grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
Comments from Africans.

1 Share

Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
Nawa oo
Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 08, 2022
Comments..

Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 08, 2022
Comments..

Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:24pm On Sep 08, 2022
before celebrating this woman, i am still waiting for ANYONE to tell me anything positive that this woman (or her country) did for Nigeria/Africa...

23 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 08, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
before celebrating this woman, i am still waiting for ANYONE to tell me anything positive that this woman (or her country) did for Nigeria/Africa...
queen of England is not president or prime minister in Nigeria/Africa
The blame should go to your leader who weaponized you guys with poverty

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 08, 2022
More..

Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 08, 2022
More comments from Africans.

Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 08, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

I honestly don't see anything instead Africans are still paying crazy visa fees.

3 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 08, 2022
More comments....

Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by Danzysb(m): 11:34pm On Sep 08, 2022
All those names commenting look igbo...wow
Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by PlayerMeji: 12:00am On Sep 09, 2022
We are listening to the parallel truths!
Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by lhordspy: 12:02am On Sep 09, 2022
Those are not Nigerians. But Biafrans.

Please be specific when specifying the part of Africans those miscreants are from.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 09, 2022
More,,..

Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:24am On Sep 09, 2022
akinremiayomide:
queen of England is not president or prime minister in Nigeria/Africa
The blame should go to your leader who weaponized you guys with poverty

i guess you have English comprehension issues, so let me ask the question again as if you were a 5yr old:
ALL YOU PEOPLE QUICK TO CELEBRATE THIS WOMAN, WHAT HAS SHE (or her country) DONE TO BENEFIT NIGERIA/AFRICA IN ANY WAY?!

here is a clue: is that not the same England that enslaved Nigerians/Africans with BS colonialism? is that not the same England who still defraud today Nigeria/Africa of its natural ressources? is that not the same England that gladly accepts looted money from these yeye puppets bastards polithieves in gov stealing your destiny? is that not the same England that were the backbone of the transatlantic slave trade?

3 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by meobizy(f): 1:30am On Sep 09, 2022
Elizabeth Mary is gone. Life continues.

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by Kabirudeen25(m): 1:32am On Sep 09, 2022
Other Africans know their history, while the mumus we have here who were not taught history are busy attacking 'ibos' as is their usual reaction to anything grin

Queen Elizabeth literally no send you or your grandpapa, you dey here dey defend am with your last 10mb grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by Kabirudeen25(m): 1:52am On Sep 09, 2022
For some other buffoons, queen Elizabeth has automatically become their hero who they love more than their own mothers because she helped Nigeria to prevent secession of the "hate filled cannibalistic igbos" that they hate so much and blame for all their setbacks in life. Them use international juju swear for una? grin

9 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by VVVOLTS: 2:33am On Sep 09, 2022
Hmmm na WA oh!
Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by Graysons: 2:55am On Sep 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

i guess you have English comprehension issues, so let me ask the question again as if you were a 5yr old:
ALL YOU PEOPLE QUICK TO CELEBRATE THIS WOMAN, WHAT HAS SHE (or her country) DONE TO BENEFIT NIGERIA/AFRICA IN ANY WAY?!

here is a clue: is that not the same England that enslaved Nigerians/Africans with BS colonialism? is that not the same England who still defraud today Nigeria/Africa of its natural ressources? is that not the same England that gladly accepts looted money from these yeye puppets bastards polithieves in gov stealing your destiny? is that not the same England that were the backbone of the transatlantic slave trade?
How exactly did they defraud Nigeria of it's natural resources?

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by Graysons: 2:57am On Sep 09, 2022
Queen Elizabeth was a great Queen it's truly an end of an Era. May she rest in peace,true true nothing last forever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by techWriter5: 3:40am On Sep 09, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
Africans blast Elizabeth after she died on their own channel the BBC, should we say that Africans are now reading history? I think this generation of Africans is now waking up.

Look at how Africans are chasing the French away from Africa, black people in Africa should build their countries themselves and not chase away the French and then invite the Russians or Chinese they are all the same.

What do you think about the comments from Africans, do you agree with the people that are blasting her.

We are wiser now and the more we grow the more we learn, for me I would stay neutral on this one, I plead the 5th like the Americans would always say.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/09/queen-elizabeths-deathafricans-blast.html?m=1q

Most Africans that mourn her do not know their history. However, we have to move on, because we have done worse personally to ourselves and each other as Africans.

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by Nobody: 4:16am On Sep 09, 2022
I swear
Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by Image123(m): 4:30am On Sep 09, 2022
Bunch of frustrated cowards. You all had your independence under Queen Elizabeth's approval. Elizabeth wasn't born when you were invaded. Let that sink.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by Pickmycall: 5:33am On Sep 09, 2022
Most of the comments typing rest in peace didn't know what she did to Africans.Including me
Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by Pickmycall: 5:34am On Sep 09, 2022
Image123:
Bunch of frustrated cowards. You all had your independence under Queen Elizabeth's approval. Elizabeth wasn't born when you were invaded. Let that sink.
She carried on from where her ancestors stopped

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by RealityKings: 6:04am On Sep 09, 2022
I don't want to be judgemental. Everyone is entitled to their opinion
Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by oz4real83(m): 6:10am On Sep 09, 2022
undecided
Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by Karanka: 6:10am On Sep 09, 2022
Wait for people like Candidtalk and Plaindealer to come tell you that all those bashing the late queen are all Igbos and later tell you that you should hold your own leaders responsible, while drooling saliva profusely... The same bums that supported the overall failure we have today as president.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Jew Heading BLM And ANTIFA / 40 African Nations Have Recognised Libya’s Interim Government / Afghan Women Turn To Beggars After Taliban Ban Them From Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.