Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,738 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Why Do I Feel So Sad About The Queen's Death, I Dont Even Know Her - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Do I Feel So Sad About The Queen's Death, I Dont Even Know Her (19970 Views)

Royal Mint Unveils Image Of First King Charles Coin Following Queen's Death / Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death / Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Feel So Sad About The Queen's Death, I Dont Even Know Her by TenOverTen111(m): 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
H
Re: Why Do I Feel So Sad About The Queen's Death, I Dont Even Know Her by Karleb(m): 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
RIP

I am giving respect to the empire who civilised the whole Africa

if not for the British, slave trade, cannibalism, twin killings, human sacrifice, and running naked would have been the order of the day.

Who started transatlantic slave trade? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Feel So Sad About The Queen's Death, I Dont Even Know Her by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hypnotise:

Because she was a good role model and you connected to her person

What about the says that she contributed to Nigeria wahala..

Tell me more about UK playing big role over Nigeria government?

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Feel So Sad About The Queen's Death, I Dont Even Know Her by chypotenti(m): 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
Michelle70:
I had this same feeling when MJ died, probably because i was looking forward to more of his songs.
But this Queens death, i was just suppose to read the news and type RIP.
abeg enough of all this! She died a natural death na, at 96... Na celebration of life abeg
Re: Why Do I Feel So Sad About The Queen's Death, I Dont Even Know Her by theophorus(m): 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
Lilydore:
Foolish Queen. Rest in pieces.

Children who are Raised to Hate others and Blame them for their Woes.

Love is never part of them becos Hatred becloud their Mind and Reasoning.

One can just pray that they truly find the Source of Love and Joy so that they can be saved FROM eternal damnation.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do I Feel So Sad About The Queen's Death, I Dont Even Know Her by Michelle70(m): 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
Oceanjagaban:

Maybe you have been crushing on the granny

Re: Why Do I Feel So Sad About The Queen's Death, I Dont Even Know Her by uvie66: 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
Lilydore:
just the same if your mother does, somebody somewhere will say rest in pieces that she was thrash.
Re: Why Do I Feel So Sad About The Queen's Death, I Dont Even Know Her by nedekid: 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
Because you have chopped belefull.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Feel So Sad About The Queen's Death, I Dont Even Know Her by Kaysalas(m): 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
Lilydore:
She wasn't foolish, she was just greedy and wicked. Datsall!

5 Likes

Re: Why Do I Feel So Sad About The Queen's Death, I Dont Even Know Her by bareya: 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
mad o
Re: Why Do I Feel So Sad About The Queen's Death, I Dont Even Know Her by HolyPussy: 1:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
Michelle70:
I had this same feeling when MJ died, probably because i was looking forward to more of his songs.

I think it's simply because you have not really learnt how to mind your own business.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Feel So Sad About The Queen's Death, I Dont Even Know Her by Maj196(m): 1:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
J'aime la jeune elle.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Feel So Sad About The Queen's Death, I Dont Even Know Her by Michelle70(m): 1:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
Daniel7543:
You're not alone bro. I feel so sad too.

R.I.P to her.

She was like a mother to me sad sad

5 Likes

Re: Why Do I Feel So Sad About The Queen's Death, I Dont Even Know Her by theophorus(m): 1:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

you're mentality enslaved. I'm not insulting you, but this is why

Good thinking Birth Good Product but Bad Thinking Birth Bad Thoughts.
Read your comment again and choose the part you belong.
#Peace
Re: Why Do I Feel So Sad About The Queen's Death, I Dont Even Know Her by Kaysalas(m): 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
RIP

if not for the British, slave trade, cannibalism, twin killings, human sacrifice, and running naked would have been the order of the day.
And who told you they don't do same in the name of organ trafficking?
Re: Why Do I Feel So Sad About The Queen's Death, I Dont Even Know Her by biggz82: 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
Because you are not well mentally
Re: Why Do I Feel So Sad About The Queen's Death, I Dont Even Know Her by Olam09(m): 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
Michelle70:

Lenu were tio lo London ri.. angry
Re: Why Do I Feel So Sad About The Queen's Death, I Dont Even Know Her by joinusnow: 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
Michelle70:
undecided
Re: Why Do I Feel So Sad About The Queen's Death, I Dont Even Know Her by sonymax16(m): 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2022
ShaqFu:
You've been Brainwashed that's why you feel sad. I bet you didn't feel sad when the Alaafin of Oyo died, neither did you feel sad when you own traditional ruler died. This is the effects of brainwashing.
Azin ehh..... better brainwashing.....imagine Nigerians mourning the death of the head of their colonial master.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do I Feel So Sad About The Queen's Death, I Dont Even Know Her by Kaysalas(m): 1:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
Maj196:
J'aime la jeune elle.
Vraiment ? Je ne l'aime pas du tout. Ça va?
Re: Why Do I Feel So Sad About The Queen's Death, I Dont Even Know Her by theophorus(m): 1:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
The one that turned black kids to animals?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4_Jo4YfbfY

What was the Woman here trowning to those kids?
Where is this place?
When was the Video taken?
Who is the woman throwing those things?

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Feel So Sad About The Queen's Death, I Dont Even Know Her by RosyIsBlessed: 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
Same here. Like I lost a close person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Feel So Sad About The Queen's Death, I Dont Even Know Her by royalfly(m): 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
baby124:
grin. Be like you de apply for British visa. No waste your tears. Their whole family thinks they are more human and or better than you. They don’t give a damn about you, only your country’s resources.

Who told you this? Your mental enslavement is getting the better of u..
This woman must have done something right to have lived upto 96... if u understand life u go shhhh
Re: Why Do I Feel So Sad About The Queen's Death, I Dont Even Know Her by Sltp: 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
Something is intricately wrong with your psyche. You don't have control of it and it's not good. You have to do something about your psyche cause it might have some very negative impact in your life someday

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Feel So Sad About The Queen's Death, I Dont Even Know Her by ipobarecriminals: 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
sad embarassed cry take heart.It is well. We are all a visitors on this earth
Michelle70:
Re: Why Do I Feel So Sad About The Queen's Death, I Dont Even Know Her by Maj196(m): 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kaysalas:

Vraiment ? Je ne l'aime pas du tout. Ça va?
Tres bien, Tu parles francais beaucoup?
Re: Why Do I Feel So Sad About The Queen's Death, I Dont Even Know Her by lolu2019: 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
Daniel7543:
You're not alone bro. I feel so sad too.

R.I.P to her.

She was like a mother to me sad sad
weyrey

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Feel So Sad About The Queen's Death, I Dont Even Know Her by CurrentSamuel(m): 1:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
Because she own you na. She created the biggest scam called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Feel So Sad About The Queen's Death, I Dont Even Know Her by BeanmanX(m): 1:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
Michelle70:
Bro she lived a long and fulfilled life while MJ didn't live a long life on Earth....for me I would have preferred MJ to live a long life instead because I so much love than man,,,and everything about him,,MJ death is the only celebrity death that disturbed me for days back then,, because I couldn't believe someone like him could die so early..

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Feel So Sad About The Queen's Death, I Dont Even Know Her by Tinyemeka(m): 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
RIP

Ethiopia was never colonized, neither was South Africa colonized by the British

They're currently doing far better than a vast majority of African nations in the Commonwealth.

How do you explain that?

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

La Palma: Two New Fissures Bust As Lava Pours Into Sea( Pics, Video) / Israeli Tanks And Troops Enter Rafah As Ceasefire Talks Collapse / Melbourne Earthquake: Tremor Rattles Southeast Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.