Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) (5472 Views)

Did Logan Smith Predict Queen Elizabeth's Death / This Is What Will Happen After Queen Elizabeth's Death / Queen Elizabeth's Strangest Powers And Privileges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by Maynmann: 8:57am On Sep 09, 2022
Kasssandra:

Actually, many South Africans are not too fond of the UK

1.Afrikanners...white SA's of Dutch descent don't like her. Not only did the British empire take away their independence, but the Boer wars were notable for atrocities committed by British troops. Many still remember.

2.Black South Africans too have angry memories. Empires like the Zulu empire were forcefully conquered by the British people.

On SA reddit, there was a thread about the death of QEII. A moderator there posted a warning that anyone posting vile comments would be banned, so the thread naturally was muted. Didn't stop some sly jokes tho...
Please read slowly.
Even South Africans are not that bitter and vile about her death.
Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by DaInferno(m): 8:58am On Sep 09, 2022
Neddstark:
Comments like this shows why Africa is backwards.
Africa should be eternally grateful to the Europeans. Without them, the only means of transportation would be via foot. Even the women ranting will be a wife sharing her husband with more than 10 other women.
Thank you Britain.
If you want to insult me, do so in your local language without a Western invention.
and vice versa. It has been a symbolic co-existence from both worlds. Africa got minerals these people took, you know this. you say Africa would only transport by foot, Egypt too? Cus last I checked, the things Egypt did are still unraveled to this day undecided

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 09, 2022
Maynmann:

Please read slowly.
Even South Africans are not that bitter and vile about her death.

I understood you, and I am telling you that a good number are going to be bitter and vile about it. And I have even given you the historical background as to why.

We can agree to disagree here.
Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by Maynmann: 8:59am On Sep 09, 2022
Kasssandra:

I understood you, and I am telling you that a good number are going to be bitter and vile about it. And I have even given you the historical background as to why.

We can agree to disagree here.

When “are they going to be bitter and vile”?
We have to wait cheesy
Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 09, 2022
Maynmann:

When “are they going to be bitter and vile”?
We have to wait cheesy

We can agree to disagree.
Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by Maynmann: 9:01am On Sep 09, 2022
Kasssandra:

We can agree to disagree.

We keep waiting wink
Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by PlayerMeji: 9:07am On Sep 09, 2022
Oga, leave your Karma aside...

If you are subject to Karma, that's your own cup of tea... All men must die so what's karma got to do with it.

SisterFire:
... Plain dealer aka playermeji said it's just a pararrel truth , that sick dude don't wanna about karma
Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by rusher14: 9:29am On Sep 09, 2022
Kasssandra:

Well, superstition is one thing, but development is another.

Japanese people, Estonians, even chinese are very superstitious...yet they are developed because at one point they realised that no country has enough resources of its own to exploit. And acted accordingly.

I don't think Nigerians have disengaged their superstition from their daily lives.

The sheer number of ladies undies that went missing a little while ago tells you of the grand delusion going on.
Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by Neddstark: 9:39am On Sep 09, 2022
Zionmdde:

Just sharrap. They are not doing us good by selling cars to us, we are doing them good by patronising them. I can be grateful to the person who farms rice because I buy the rice with my money

They have no moral justification to oppress Africans the way they did. They had no rights to treat us like lesser human beings. This is not ur usual my enemy's enemy is my friend. So sharrap there

Don't use their cars. Cars is their invention. The one invention of ours they loved was our art. Benin empire earned greatly from this.
Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 09, 2022
rusher14:

I don't think Nigerians have disengaged their superstition from their daily lives.

The sheer number of ladies undies that went missing a little while ago tells you of the grand delusion going on.

Well, it cannot hinder us from developing.

To develop,what we need to do is to realize that our resources are limited, and selling them won't earn us enough money.

Using them to develop goods for the world would.

That is how Japan, a country where most houses have small shrines to their ancestors in homes, and shrines to gods all over the place, including office spaces, developed.

But in Nigeria, we decieve ourselves into thinking that if we sell enough oil,cocoa,etc...and share the money 'equitably' we will have enough. Don't work that way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by Zionmdde: 10:08am On Sep 09, 2022
Neddstark:

Don't use their cars. Cars is their invention. The one invention of ours they loved was our art. Benin empire earned greatly from this.
Ogbeni sharrap!!!!!
They produce cars, sell to us, we buy and improve their economy. After eating go and thank the farmers, producers for the food, then go to nnpc and thank them for the petrol

Slavery mentality
Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by GODPUNISHALABI: 10:20am On Sep 09, 2022
Kabirudeen25:
For some other buffoons, queen Elizabeth has automatically become their hero who they love more than their own mothers because she helped Nigeria to prevent secession of the "hate filled cannibalistic igbos" that they hate so much and blame for all their setbacks in life. Them use international juju swear for una? grin
seriously bro Afonjas are cursed

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:20am On Sep 09, 2022
Pickmycall:
She carried on from where her ancestors stopped
Carried on as what? Do you know who the prime minister is? Besides. That is life. The wolf will eat the sheep. The chimpanzee will eat the monkey. If you hate this so much, then off yourself as soon as possible.
Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:23am On Sep 09, 2022
And who cares that Africans are complaining? This is just like a sheep screaming at the Lion for eating his ancestors. If the Lion wants, he'll eat him too.
Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by Neddstark: 11:01am On Sep 09, 2022
Zionmdde:

Ogbeni sharrap!!!!!
They produce cars, sell to us, we buy and improve their economy. After eating go and thank the farmers, producers for the food, then go to nnpc and thank them for the petrol

Slavery mentality

Child of hate
Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by ForumNL(m): 11:21am On Sep 09, 2022
Who are the Africans?

Igbos?
Na only Igbos dey comment nonsense
Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by Richy4(m): 11:31am On Sep 09, 2022
The comment that cracked me up was from Ronald Christwick...
" when it comes to looting diamonds, she has no match "

Chai!!! smiley..Some of those comments were just out of line though..
Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2022
Africans are still dropping angry comments...

Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by Zionmdde: 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
Neddstark:

Child of hate
Says someone who feeds on pepper
I guess u ve lost ur argument. Now return to ur agbero work
Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by Neddstark: 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
Zionmdde:

Says someone who feeds on pepper
I guess u ve lost ur argument. Now return to ur agbero work

Yorubas have agberos. Fortunately, the agberos are like less than 2% of the population.
But Igbos have drug traffickers. More than 20% of the indigenes are into the business and 90% of the indigenes are in support of the business.
Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by Zionmdde: 2:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
Neddstark:

Yorubas have agberos. Fortunately, the agberos are like less than 2% of the population.
But Igbos have drug traffickers. More than 20% of the indigenes are into the business and 90% of the indigenes are in support of the business.
The agberos are 50% of theur muslim population. Both kazeem, Abdul, nurudeen and the rest.
Both the omoniles, the bus stop agberos, lastma, etc infact agbero is a yoruba name. Ashewo the same thing.
Should I talk of the agberos on suit, taxi agberos exported all over the country.
Re: Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) by Graysons: 12:51am On Sep 10, 2022
nabiz:
oga go and read Benin history and stop disgracing yourself

Shut the fvck up and stop disturbing my mention with your whatever. It's not Britain fault that your Benin kingdom was a weak one. Naturally the strong prey on the weak.I ask again how did they defraud Nigeria of it's natural resources?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Jew Heading BLM And ANTIFA / 40 African Nations Have Recognised Libya’s Interim Government / Afghan Women Turn To Beggars After Taliban Ban Them From Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.