Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Three Ways I Make Income While Learning Programing - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Three Ways I Make Income While Learning Programing (680 Views)

Starting A Life In Programing, 5 Things To Know As A Fresher / The Hardest Topic You Encountered While Learning Any Programming Language? / The Most Financially Rewarding Areas In Programing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Ways I Make Income While Learning Programing by UncleAyo: 12:57am On Sep 09, 2022
Jj
Re: Three Ways I Make Income While Learning Programing by Nobody: 2:20am On Sep 09, 2022
Scam

Like they arrest that Clever programmer guy.

They'll still arrest all you online Hawkers
Re: Three Ways I Make Income While Learning Programing by fman(m): 3:53am On Sep 09, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
Scam

Thanks for the update.
Re: Three Ways I Make Income While Learning Programing by UncleAyo: 5:06am On Sep 09, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
Scam

Please, educate me. Please, can you give me detail about the story? I was introduced to the platform and have been making income from it.

I'll be glad if you can shed more light...

I'll never allow myself be involved in a scam because I belief that people can be rich in all the clean ways. Please, GREATIGBOMAN educate me by substantiating your claim about to the so called programmer to save me and any other who may be interested.

Give us links to your source of information because I just did a little search on the internet about your claim but with no success

1 Like

Re: Three Ways I Make Income While Learning Programing by UncleAyo: 8:43am On Sep 09, 2022
I'm still waiting for your response Mr. GREATIGBOMAN. I'm very much interested in your story...
Re: Three Ways I Make Income While Learning Programing by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 09, 2022
UncleAyo:
I'm still waiting for your response Mr. GREATIGBOMAN. I'm very much interested in your story...

Do you know who Clever programmer is? Or you want me to explain the scam of ebook marketing or online course marketing and hawking.... respond to me so I can help you elucidate these scams
Re: Three Ways I Make Income While Learning Programing by UncleAyo: 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Do you know who Clever programmer is? Or you want me to explain the scam of ebook marketing or online course marketing and hawking.... respond to me so I can help you elucidate these scams

I don't know, please, educate me.

You mean amazon.com website is a fake website? I SMH...
Re: Three Ways I Make Income While Learning Programing by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 10, 2022
UncleAyo:

I don't know, please, educate me.

You mean amazon.com website is a fake website? I SMH...

Kindle publishing is a real business.

They're however many fake Gurus whose main source of income is getting money for Ebook's that doesn't share proper strategy.

No one said Amazon was a fake website.

I'm only saying 90% of those teaching how to make money with it are fake.

Including but not limited to you sir!
Re: Three Ways I Make Income While Learning Programing by Segekesy(m): 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
If you need Dmining invitee code, here is it 85252427

(1) (Reply)

Providus Bank API / Is Android App Development With Java Now Outdated? / Can't Find Error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.