Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,684 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Is The Mark On Some People's Forehead A Sign Of Iman? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is The Mark On Some People's Forehead A Sign Of Iman? (25510 Views)

2 Signs To Be Careful Of When It Comes To Our Iman / The Testimony Of The Mark Of The Beast Engineer. / What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Mark On Some People's Forehead A Sign Of Iman? by Oceanjagaban: 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
BigDick70inch:
Mark of anti Christ!!!
Mark of terrorism

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Mark On Some People's Forehead A Sign Of Iman? by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
Oceanjagaban:
christain terrorists

1 Like

Re: Is The Mark On Some People's Forehead A Sign Of Iman? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
Nigeria christians are trouble makers wallahi. They are vile and hurtful. I thank God the ones I know I'm real life aren't like This.

2 Likes

Re: Is The Mark On Some People's Forehead A Sign Of Iman? by Oceanjagaban: 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:

Are you mistaken me for your father...
I'm mistaken you for your dead mother

7 Likes

Re: Is The Mark On Some People's Forehead A Sign Of Iman? by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
Oceanjagaban:

I'm mistaken you for MY dead USELESS OLOSHO MOTHER
REALLY?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The Mark On Some People's Forehead A Sign Of Iman? by Truthday: 1:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
Alhamdulillah for being a Muslim. That's the best thing that can happen to mankind the ability to live according to the ordained rules of Allah

And not rational thought dictated by wishful thoughts

الحمد لله على نعمه الاسلام

3 Likes

Re: Is The Mark On Some People's Forehead A Sign Of Iman? by Mckandre(m): 1:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
Omihanifa:
That mark doesn’t really mean that one prays frequently. In fact some people even put it there artificially. If it’s by praying frequently how come people like bola tinubu, buhari, fashola and Saraki don’t have it on their foreheads?

Some people still have the marks and they are neck deep into crime. An example is the famous Yoruba actress taiwo akinwande popularly known as yetunde wumi. Despite her dark forehead she still ended up smuggling cocaine abroad.

These guys just love fooling one another. That’s how they also believe that if you leave your beards as a man and wear short trousers you are very holy. Or as a woman if your hijab is sweeping the community you are righteous
if u check them well, they don't pray like the regular Muslims, i could say the rich don't have it cos they don't lack. However, it could also be as a result of variable skin types.

1 Like

Re: Is The Mark On Some People's Forehead A Sign Of Iman? by Omotaday(m): 1:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
Mckandre:
Sign of head slamming
Yet you people wonder why they ask you to accept rule before you can comment, its just because you guys come here to constitute nuisance for no reason

And you in particular are so dum,b that you are doing this with your business info on your profile, mumuni

Well, your profile says " "You believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet " grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The Mark On Some People's Forehead A Sign Of Iman? by Mckandre(m): 2:01pm On Sep 09, 2022
Omotaday:
Yet you people wonder why they ask you to accept rule before you can comment, its just because you guys come here to constitute nuisance for no reason

And you in particular are so dum,b that you are doing this with your business info on your profile, mumuni

Well, your profile says " "You believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet " grin grin
well, i don't give a hoot about the declaration, as long as my redeemer liveth and he alone knows where my heart dwelleth. However, You're the dumb one actually that thinks any profile that bears such silly oath is a true believer of islam, When the Christians create topics that concerns their doctrine here and it gets ridiculed by your kind without any declaration oath, what say ye about that? If you have no better thing to say, You can run along now kid, its past ur lunch time.

5 Likes

Re: Is The Mark On Some People's Forehead A Sign Of Iman? by tunde1200(m): 2:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
A Muslim from birth up till moment I never had that on my forehead and I prayed always.

It surprised me of my friends that have it and I don't have a d my belief is very strong till eternity.

Jazakalahu kairan!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Mark On Some People's Forehead A Sign Of Iman? by kareemkamil(m): 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2022
Frequent prayer & probably sensitive skin

2 Likes

Re: Is The Mark On Some People's Forehead A Sign Of Iman? by isram: 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Na thunder go fire, the person that made me accept Islam, before commenting.....

It is a sign of stupidity and a terrorist. ...
na ogun go ke am

3 Likes

Re: Is The Mark On Some People's Forehead A Sign Of Iman? by gaskiyamagana: 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
Mckandre:
Sign of head slamming
Geraout
Re: Is The Mark On Some People's Forehead A Sign Of Iman? by isram: 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
uthlaw:
even your Christ was a Muslim!
e nor go beta 4 ur papa

5 Likes

Re: Is The Mark On Some People's Forehead A Sign Of Iman? by temitope27(m): 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
uthlaw:
even your Christ was a Muslim!
who taught that one werey, that tiktok Arab terrorist guy don dey deceive una abi

4 Likes

Re: Is The Mark On Some People's Forehead A Sign Of Iman? by adabaraabdul: 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2022
Omihanifa:
That mark doesn’t really mean that one prays frequently. In fact some people even put it there artificially. If it’s by praying frequently how come people like bola tinubu, buhari, fashola and Saraki don’t have it on their foreheads?

Some people still have the marks and they are neck deep into crime. An example is the famous Yoruba actress taiwo akinwande popularly known as yetunde wumi. Despite her dark forehead she still ended up smuggling cocaine abroad.

These guys just love fooling one another. That’s how they also believe that if you leave your beards as a man and wear short trousers you are very holy. Or as a woman if your hijab is sweeping the community you are righteous
. hehehe with all respect, nobody is fooling himself or anyone, because you are just repeating exactly what is been said in the article. Or did you.not read the article to the end?
Re: Is The Mark On Some People's Forehead A Sign Of Iman? by olumidetobi(m): 3:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
Just a sign of the end time nothing more

2 Likes

Re: Is The Mark On Some People's Forehead A Sign Of Iman? by ANTllSLAAM: 3:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
Na terrorists get that mark on forehead

2 Likes

Re: Is The Mark On Some People's Forehead A Sign Of Iman? by mu2sa2: 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Na thunder go fire, the person that made me accept Islam, before commenting.....

You're a hypocrite, that's why you swore to be something you're not

1 Like

Re: Is The Mark On Some People's Forehead A Sign Of Iman? by iamrealdeji(m): 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
Omihanifa:

Do Tinubu,Fashola and Saraki pray that much or for the camera? Buhari though,Buhari must be praying much
Re: Is The Mark On Some People's Forehead A Sign Of Iman? by uthlaw: 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
isram:
e nor go beta 4 ur papa
as e no beta for ur generation!
Re: Is The Mark On Some People's Forehead A Sign Of Iman? by newguy1(m): 5:51pm On Sep 09, 2022
Omihanifa:

who told u the likes of saraki, Bola are genuine practicing Muslims. U know nothing bro just leave the topic for those that actually have the insight. Saraki a practicing Muslims�

1 Like

Re: Is The Mark On Some People's Forehead A Sign Of Iman? by Safyqueen: 5:59pm On Sep 09, 2022
Oceanjagaban:
terrorists

Is not your fault. It is online. Face to face you cannot call me a terrorist.
May you come in contact with terrorist soon.

1 Like

Re: Is The Mark On Some People's Forehead A Sign Of Iman? by BeardedMeat(m): 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:

rita25, it's
Because nairaland is not your father land.
If you're not okay with the modus operandi here, you can f**k off or go f**k yourself.
You people like f.. k too much. Nothing in your heads than sex.

1 Like

Re: Is The Mark On Some People's Forehead A Sign Of Iman? by BeardedMeat(m): 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:
Waiting for senseless pigs to take oath (I BELIEVE IN ALLAH ...) that will cause generational problems for them just to come and spew trash.

BASTARDS.
You have hot blood. You will join Boko Haram if you get the chance. Or are you one of them?

1 Like

Re: Is The Mark On Some People's Forehead A Sign Of Iman? by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
BeardedMeat:
You have hot blood. You will join Boko Haram if you get the chance. Or are you one of them?
Wey rey
Who opened your cage?
Re: Is The Mark On Some People's Forehead A Sign Of Iman? by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
BeardedMeat:
You people like f.. k too much. Nothing in your heads than sex.
Oh, na artificial insemination your mama do before she born you, abi?

M...umu
Re: Is The Mark On Some People's Forehead A Sign Of Iman? by Shurtman79(m): 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
Sleekfingers:

must you comment?
Re: Is The Mark On Some People's Forehead A Sign Of Iman? by jaggabban: 10:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Just pass the condition, to blast those terrorists
grin
Inferiority complex dey worry xtians, they can do anything to comment on Islamic threads but reverse is the case for Muslims. Even if there is monetary reward to comment on xtianity, Muslims don't care. I love Islam.
Re: Is The Mark On Some People's Forehead A Sign Of Iman? by Oceanjagaban: 3:01am On Sep 10, 2022
Safyqueen:

Is not your fault. It is online. Face to face you cannot call me a terrorist.
May you come in contact with terrorist soon.
bandit like you...if I catch you I'll break your leg

1 Like

Re: Is The Mark On Some People's Forehead A Sign Of Iman? by Sleekfingers: 4:15am On Sep 10, 2022
jaggabban:

grin
Inferiority complex dey worry xtians, they can do anything to comment on Islamic threads but reverse is the case for Muslims. Even if there is monetary reward to comment on xtianity, Muslims don't care. I love Islam.

Me ignorant, anyone who is not a Muslim is automatically a Christian abi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ages Of Animals That Can Be Used For Eid Sacrifice / Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months / 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.