Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

2023: Most Nigerians Prefer Mixed-Faith Presidential Ticket – New Poll - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Most Nigerians Prefer Mixed-Faith Presidential Ticket – New Poll (12596 Views)

New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States / Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket / Sheikh Haliru Abdullahi Maraya Warns Against Same-Faith Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Most Nigerians Prefer Mixed-Faith Presidential Ticket – New Poll by nick50(m): 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
An old greedy man called tinubu amuda should rest in peace...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Most Nigerians Prefer Mixed-Faith Presidential Ticket – New Poll by condralbedez: 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
A true and sincere religionist will nver support same faith... either Muslim or Christian.
Re: 2023: Most Nigerians Prefer Mixed-Faith Presidential Ticket – New Poll by Odukes(m): 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
It's all a divine confusion by God, to give the nation a president that will save this nation. Peter Obi is God's ordain.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Most Nigerians Prefer Mixed-Faith Presidential Ticket – New Poll by victree007(m): 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2022
I am wondering how they arrived at 147% out of a total of 100%.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Most Nigerians Prefer Mixed-Faith Presidential Ticket – New Poll by Johnrake69: 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2022
Throwback:
Nigeria shall have a wholly Nigerian Presidency.

Not a Camerounian President or a Biafran placeholder for a Mauritanian genocidist to rule Nigeria.
This division you guys are clamouring for I hope you live long to witness it ooo

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Most Nigerians Prefer Mixed-Faith Presidential Ticket – New Poll by Betanaija42moro: 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
Muslim Muslim ticket dead on arrival
Does it mean that, their is no credible Christian in the north.
Re: 2023: Most Nigerians Prefer Mixed-Faith Presidential Ticket – New Poll by Fuckyoumod: 9:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
Felabrity:
It's the norm

APC knew, but they tired of ruling

Atiku or Obi should Takeover
you just spoke my mind
Re: 2023: Most Nigerians Prefer Mixed-Faith Presidential Ticket – New Poll by Jokerman(m): 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
Only a wicked man or woman will want to vote Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: 2023: Most Nigerians Prefer Mixed-Faith Presidential Ticket – New Poll by Silaspeter(m): 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
So tinubu and shetema are nigerians.try dey give yourself some sense
Re: 2023: Most Nigerians Prefer Mixed-Faith Presidential Ticket – New Poll by Alawode01(m): 9:39pm On Sep 13, 2022
Who is not in the cabinet among the two religions followers since, what is the different they make.leadership selection should be about the bonafide citizens not by the virtue of religion.
Re: 2023: Most Nigerians Prefer Mixed-Faith Presidential Ticket – New Poll by AdamuKD: 9:39pm On Sep 13, 2022
Every sane man go vote against that.
Re: 2023: Most Nigerians Prefer Mixed-Faith Presidential Ticket – New Poll by SugarGirl44(f): 9:49pm On Sep 13, 2022
Nonsense!

You've been having mixed faith and the country is like this.
Right now I'll vote for an atheist or an Isese worshipper to with sense.
Fuk your stupid religion that you use to deceive yourselves.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Most Nigerians Prefer Mixed-Faith Presidential Ticket – New Poll by SugarGirl44(f): 9:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
condralbedez:
A true and sincere religionist will nver support same faith... either Muslim or Christian.

By religionist, you mean hypocrites and people who can't think.
That's what religion does to people if you don't know.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Most Nigerians Prefer Mixed-Faith Presidential Ticket – New Poll by Kennydoc(m): 10:22pm On Sep 13, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Sample size is infinitessimally small and insignificant so outcome is not reliable one bit, most of the minority educated Nigerians online and on social media was surveyed they mean.

More than 50% won't vote on election day becaise they are not on ground, do not have pvc or will rather stay at home , have idle jests on social media and watch ChannelsTv on that day.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Is it not surprising that you guys claim to be educated but are banking on illiterates and unexposed majority in the North to decide the future of Nigeria for the next (possibly) 8 years? How is Nigeria then expected to move forward and catch up with its counterparts? It's such a shame.
Re: 2023: Most Nigerians Prefer Mixed-Faith Presidential Ticket – New Poll by yemiyemi: 10:29pm On Sep 13, 2022
Most people prefer a better candidate that is capable of delivering on much needed development and results.....rather than faith-based judgement or sentiments......

In any case, let the wishes of people be reflected on the ballot box rather than on social media....

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Most Nigerians Prefer Mixed-Faith Presidential Ticket – New Poll by hartson(m): 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2022
It amazes me that this party call APC is complete slowpoke mumu party.Since beginning they always do things in weird ways.
Mumu logo (broom)
Mumu Party
Mumu agenda
Mumu sitting president
Mumu presidential flagbearer
Mumu supporters
Mumu food (Agbodo v Ewa)
Add yours if you can
Re: 2023: Most Nigerians Prefer Mixed-Faith Presidential Ticket – New Poll by hartson(m): 10:55pm On Sep 13, 2022
SugarGirl44:
Nonsense!

You've been having mixed faith and the country is like this.
Right now I'll vote for an atheist or an Isese worshipper to with sense.
Fuk your stupid religion that you use to deceive yourselves.

Shift abeg
So we should vote for Muslim muslim crooks abi?Yes the country is the way it is tho with mixed faith because it wasn't the other round.it has to be Christian Presido and Muslim vicedoo then watch if the fortunes of this nation will not turn around for good.eg Goodluck Jonathan and Sambo,Obansanjo and Atiku.What do you have today?the reverse is the case.Islam/muslim and democracy is not pari pasu shikina.
Re: 2023: Most Nigerians Prefer Mixed-Faith Presidential Ticket – New Poll by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 11:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Sample size is infinitessimally small and insignificant so outcome is not reliable one bit, most of the minority educated Nigerians online and on social media was surveyed they mean.

More than 50% won't vote on election day becaise they are not on ground, do not have pvc or will rather stay at home , have idle jests on social media and watch ChannelsTv on that day.

FOOLISH TALK

1 Like

Re: 2023: Most Nigerians Prefer Mixed-Faith Presidential Ticket – New Poll by Okwyjesus(m): 11:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
iSense247:
Most South West muslims are going for Atiku while most Christians are going for Obi. Tinubu cannot win SW in 2023. I'm sure of this.

He is banking on bullion van not vote.
Drone got work to do.....

1 Like

Re: 2023: Most Nigerians Prefer Mixed-Faith Presidential Ticket – New Poll by Mayor101010(m): 11:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
Lol... You still believe that!
FreeStuffsNG:

Re: 2023: Most Nigerians Prefer Mixed-Faith Presidential Ticket – New Poll by Proudlyomonna: 12:52am On Sep 14, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Just 6 months time to give you guys reality check

Social Media President and Ipob should not disturb us oo

If you like continue to live in your delusion reality is that tinubu should not be expecting votes from the Christian society.
Terrorist use religion as s tool preaching to people to join them in their struggle for an Islamic State,Why should I then support Muslim-muslim agenda that will be giving weight to their Islamization agenda?
The stand of the Muslim society on Christian-Christian agenda is already clearly known infact by now the Muric would have been threatening hell if it was the other way round.
Why should a Christian then support Muslim-muslim agenda when Christian-Christian agenda will never be accepted.
Apc must be crushed to save Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Most Nigerians Prefer Mixed-Faith Presidential Ticket – New Poll by Originalsly: 1:52am On Sep 14, 2022
DigiPerson:

Mix-faith ticket gives everyone a sense of belonging.

Isn't this present administration a mix-faith ticket? What sense of belonging do they give you?.... belonging to the poor and hopeless? We need to pay attention to the integrity of the candidates instead of their religious beliefs.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Most Nigerians Prefer Mixed-Faith Presidential Ticket – New Poll by Billygee2u: 2:57am On Sep 14, 2022
Racoon:
No sane person will go for the satanic combo of same faith ticket in a highly charged and polarized supposed secular country like Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Most Nigerians Prefer Mixed-Faith Presidential Ticket – New Poll by Doyou2019: 4:36am On Sep 14, 2022
What is Seun doing about APC-Tinubu urchins here and their many alternate monikers which they use in 'manufacturing' fake likes on here?
They're all trying too hard to project the illusion that Tinubu is well-liked on here. But we all know it's a big fat lie. I have personally caught the Freetuff guy severally and I'm sure if Mods do their frigging jobs, many more will be.

Seun, you and I know if Obidients begin borrow this mania too as campaigns kick off on the 28th, e no go funny o.
Nuffsaid.
Re: 2023: Most Nigerians Prefer Mixed-Faith Presidential Ticket – New Poll by SugarGirl44(f): 5:08am On Sep 14, 2022
hartson:
Shift abeg
So we should vote for Muslim muslim crooks abi?Yes the country is the way it is tho with mixed faith because it wasn't the other round.it has to be Christian Presido and Muslim vicedoo then watch if the fortunes of this nation will not turn around for good.eg Goodluck Jonathan and Sambo,Obansanjo and Atiku.What do you have today?the reverse is the case.Islam/muslim and democracy is not pari pasu shikina.

See how shallow your thinking is.
What has religion got to do with government?
Well, that may only apply to Yorubas only, because it appears that we're only sane people left in this country.
The east and north allow too much religion to determine their destiny, and that's totally insane.

Maybe that's why majority of the Yorubas just can't see through y'all myopic lenses.
Laslas, everybody will go their separate ways cos we're just not one people, there will always be clashes such as this.

We await the day we break off from you crazy country people and your stupid ways of thinking.
So help us God, amen.
We just can't continue this way.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Most Nigerians Prefer Mixed-Faith Presidential Ticket – New Poll by SugarGirl44(f): 5:11am On Sep 14, 2022
Doyou2019:
What is Seun doing about APC-Tinubu urchins here and their many alternate monikers which they use in 'manufacturing' fake likes on here?
They're all trying too hard to project the illusion that Tinubu is well-liked on here. But we all know it's a big fat lie. I have personally caught the Freetuff guy severally and I'm sure if Mods do their frigging jobs, many more will be.

Seun, you and I know if Obidients begin borrow this mania too as campaigns kick off on the 28th, e no go funny o.
Nuffsaid.

Sharap!
You just can't accept a divergent opinion.
Tinubu is well liked.
If you don't like that, 3rd mainland bridge is open to all.
That'll save you the agony of next year's defeat.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Most Nigerians Prefer Mixed-Faith Presidential Ticket – New Poll by SugarGirl44(f): 5:13am On Sep 14, 2022
DigiPerson:
Mix-faith ticket gives everyone a sense of belonging.

Yes, the type of belonging Owo massacre victims had right?
Mumu people.
Re: 2023: Most Nigerians Prefer Mixed-Faith Presidential Ticket – New Poll by SugarGirl44(f): 5:13am On Sep 14, 2022
nick50:
An old greedy man called tinubu amuda should rest in peace...

After your father must have done same.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Most Nigerians Prefer Mixed-Faith Presidential Ticket – New Poll by TheDirector(m): 5:18am On Sep 14, 2022
Same faith ticket is a careless OWN GOAL. No matter how much you try, you cannot win a free and fair election with it - not in present day Nigeria!
Re: 2023: Most Nigerians Prefer Mixed-Faith Presidential Ticket – New Poll by Kingozymandias(m): 6:27am On Sep 14, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Typing trash as usual, trying so hard to sound intelligent ... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military To Observe Ceasefire Despite Militants’ Continued Attacks / Petrol Crisis May Worsen As Depot Price Hits N165 Per Litre / APC Condemns Attack On Oshiomhole’s Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.