Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. (3952 Views)

Jandor: Sanwo-Olu Grew Lagos Debt From N542b To N797b Without Any Development / 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG / Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:41pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kagd10:

It was 5 months if we're counting from June, dumbbbbb skull. So Fashola completed BRT project within 5 months he got into office according to one loonatic? cheesy

Also Rabiu olowo who's the Lagos commissioner of finance recently stated that Lagos state was earning megre 600mil under Tinubu. You dey mad and you've got no one to tell you.

Mumunatu. It is now you know it is 5 months. So why were you shouting 3 months like an halfwit before? The project did not take off until March 2008 so your 5 months is still meaningless

Who is Rabiu Olowo? Is he the one collecting the IGR? Fowler who is in FIRS is giving you facts you're mentioning someone else. Oya show the link of the Rabiu Olowo saying that self to start with. Madafacka

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:42pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kagd10:

This dummbbbbb eediot mentioned an example and suddenly he started quoting it as a fact. You dey mad!

Now let me give you an example.

If Lagos state earn 9b as state allocation and 7b as local govt allocation for example. Suddenly 7b was withheld. How did you expect the state to function? You dey mad?
When was that? When did Lagos earn 9bn as state and 7bn as LG? I already told you mine is July 2021 and that already proves your lie that LG funds is 2/3 of state fund. You be confirm nitwit

Dullard

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by Kagd10: 5:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Mumunatu. It is now you know it is 5 months. So why were you shouting 3 months like an halfwit before? The project did not take off until March 2008 so your 5 months is still meaningless

Who is Rabiu Olowo? Is he the one collecting the IGR? Fowler who is in FIRS is giving you facts you're mentioning someone else. Oya show the link of the Rabiu Olowo saying that self to start with. Madafacka

I was emphasizing on the few months that's if you had a brain. So a loonatic is telling me that Fashola completed BRT project within 5 months as soon as he got into office. You dey mad and you've got no one to tell you. Same hatefilled miscreants was contesting Econet and was even deaf not to hear the telecommunications mentioned by Tinubu in the clip until his hatefilled self had nowhere to run to.

Rabiu olowo is the commissioner of finance hence know what's happening in Lagos economy and revenue. Sink that into your stoopid skull
Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by Kagd10: 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

When was that? When did Lagos earn 9bn as state and 7bn as LG? I already told you mine is July 2021 and that already proves your lie that LG funds is 2/3 of state fund. You be confirm nitwit

Dullard

Uselesssss brain doesn't know I was quoting an example like you did!

Local government allocations is 2/3 of state revenue from the FG! That's a fact!
Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by MikeofAfrica: 5:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kagd10:

Why don't you compare your uselesssss state with those cities? You people dey mad or what? Did Tinubu rule you or your papa?

And it was Tinubu who brought up several projects such as Eko Atlantic city, Lekki seaport, lekki trade zone which he partnered with investors.

Meanwhile, sink into your dummbbbbb skull that Lagos is different from Lagos state. The then Lagos was just Lagos Island which was the Federal capital. Majority of what become Lagos today was under the Western region managed by Awolowo himself. Sink that into your stooopid skull.

When someone is defeated in an argument, he will begin to rain insults. That is exactly what you are doing.
Lagos and Abuja are the two cities in Nigeria and the entire nation contributes to the development of the two cities. You seem to forget that Ndubuisi Kalu was once the Governor of Lagos, hence we all have a stake in the Lagos project.
You rightly mentioned that Lagos Island and not the entire Lagos was the former capital of Lagos. That is the reason why Lagos Island is the only bright spot in the Lagos project because of the foundation laid by the FG.
Hence all the places that you mentioned are in Lagos Island. Some of the projects were initiated and completed by the FG and private investors. Tinubu did not start and complete any of them. The few that he started were in comatose till either Fashola or Ambode completed them. Some like the Eko Atlantic City is still in a state of comatose till today.
Tinubu also draw the plan for the building of the fourth mainland bridge but the plan is still in comatose till today.
Tinubu is a great politician but a poor administrator. If not for Fashola, Lagos will be a big mess today.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by adetayo234: 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:
The imaginary immortality that has no backings, no evidence, no court case? You should be way above all these social media rumours by now or my expectation of you was rather too high
Tinubu lied about his age. How come his daughter is 60 years old, while he is 70 years old? Did he give birth to her when he was ten years old?

Tinubu lied about his education. There is evidence for that

Tinubu's life is shrouded in secrecy. What is he hiding if not criminality?

Tinubu is a drug dealer. There is evidence for that.

Tinubu left Lagos in debt despite all the money he claimed to make for the State.

Tinubu lied about building Lagos. He built nothing. His contribution to Lagos is even among the smallest compared to others like Mobolaji Johnson, Obasanjo, Lateef Jakande, Buba Maruwa, etc.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by floret23(f): 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
Acidosis:

Those who erroneously conclude that any "anti-emi-lokan presidency" must be Igbo are the most reprehensible individuals.
I like how you are intelligently smashing Tinubu's unrepentant urchins on this thread. You are a wise man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kagd10:

Uselesssss brain doesn't know I was quoting an example like you did!

Local government allocations is 2/3 of state revenue from the FG! That's a fact!
I was quoting a fact from NBS website not "example" you halfwit!!

Who will save you from this ignominy you celebrate everyday?!!

https://www.google.com/url?esrc=s&q=&rct=j&sa=U&url=https://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/pdfuploads/FAAC_July_2021_Disbursement.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjD_bfohYj6AhU9yDgGHRKaA4cQFnoECAAQAg&usg=AOvVaw3gLkssPKBMeGxVpWKXJke5

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kagd10:

I was emphasizing on the few months that's if you had a brain. So a loonatic is telling me that Fashola completed BRT project within 5 months as soon as he got into office. You dey mad and you've got no one to tell you. Same hatefilled miscreants was contesting Econet and was even deaf not to hear the telecommunications mentioned by Tinubu in the clip until his hatefilled self had nowhere to run to.

Rabiu olowo is the commissioner of finance hence know what's happening in Lagos economy and revenue. Sink that into your stoopid skull
Few months of lies!! You are worse than the Obi you call liar self. You lie and proudly defend your lies when caught. You're sick

Rabiu Olowo is not in FIRS. He is just regurgitating what his agbado Master said on TV

Fowler was LIRS chair and he said this in 2014 when there was no reason to lie. You can see he was even bragging

Your dullness dey dull me

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
Only?
Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by Kagd10: 6:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

I was quoting a fact from NBS website not "example" you halfwit!!

Who will save you from this ignominy you celebrate everyday?!!

https://www.google.com/url?esrc=s&q=&rct=j&sa=U&url=https://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/pdfuploads/FAAC_July_2021_Disbursement.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjD_bfohYj6AhU9yDgGHRKaA4cQFnoECAAQAg&usg=AOvVaw3gLkssPKBMeGxVpWKXJke5

And where was the local government allocation in what you provided? Abi thunder want to fireeeee you there?

Meanwhile, it's always funny to see stoopid armchair say gibberish as if they know anything. Why don't you go tell your gibberish to Osinbajo who recently talked about it?
Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by Acidosis(m): 6:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
adetayo234:

Not supporting my candidate isn't the issue.
Asking people not to expose the immorality of your candidate is a shameful thing. It means you want people to be ignorant of his misdeeds and make un-informed voting decisions. That's outright deception and a clear sign of wickedness on your part.

cool
Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by plaindealer: 6:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
Acidosis:

Tarnish Tinubu's image? Over 20 million people call Lagos home, and a large portion of them contribute to government revenue through direct and indirect taxes.

Who else should I hold accountable? The late Queen Elizabeth of England?

This is the problem with you people, you always demand accountability from other people, but never from your own useless and incompetent kerosene and wheelbarrow governors.

Your own useless governors don't leave debt behind or it is strange because it's Lagos or Yoruba people?

You people's level of pointlessness, absurdity and toxicity is raging out of control.

Sad.
Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by Kagd10: 6:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Few months of lies!! You are worse than the Obi you call liar self. You lie and proudly defend your lies when caught. You're sick

Rabiu Olowo is not in FIRS. He is just regurgitating what his agbado Master said on TV

Fowler was LIRS chair and he said this in 2014 when there was no reason to lie. You can see he was even bragging

Your dullness dey dull me

Rabiu olowo is the commissioner of finance!

Why are crying over this? Na ment?

Now you're crying because your dumbbbbb brain was found out since you couldn't engage it because if you did you would have asked how Fashola completed BRT project within few months into office as soon as he got into office. You dey mad!
Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by WhatCanIsay(m): 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kagd10:

It was supposed to be commissioned in November 2007. Your dumbbbbb brain forgot that.

Tinubu already constructed the dedicated lanes and had bought the vehicles before he left office. It was 2/3 completed project, if not completed already.

Nobody care about disgruntled element! We're talking about fact here.

Nawa oooh, you sound highly untrustworthy...you lie as simply as opening your mouth. Almost all the statements you have made on this thread is a lie, is your campaign based solely on lies? 2014/15 deja vu.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by Kagd10: 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

Nawa oooh, you sound highly untrustworthy...you lie as simply as opening your mouth. Almost all the statements you have made on this thread is a lie, is your campaign based solely on lies? 2014/15 deja vu.

Says the one championing a pathological liar like Peter Obi.

It's a known fact that the BRT project was 2/3 completed under Tinubu before he left hence why Fashola could commission it within few months into office. Tunji Bello who was in Tinubu's cabinet even said the BRT was already completed and he had asked Tinubu when they would commission it but Tinubu said Fashola who was to come in, would commission it.
Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by WhatCanIsay(m): 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kagd10:

Says the one championing a pathological liar like Peter Obi.

It's a known fact that the BRT project was 2/3 completed under Tinubu before he left hence why Fashola commissioned it within few months into office. Tunji Bello who was in Tinubu's cabinet even said the BRT was already completed and he had asked Tinubu when they would commission it but Tinubu said Fashola who was to come in, would commission it.

What surprises me is how the lies flow like water from your mouth, not minding that even a child can easily detect your perpetual lies... Is telling lies upon lies the best destiny you have chosen for yourself?

I pity people that associate with you.
Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by Kagd10: 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

What surprises me is how the lies flow like water from your mouth, not minding that even a child can easily detect your perpetual lies... Is telling lies upon lies the best destiny you have chosen for yourself?

I pity people that associate with you.

You thought other lies like your pathological lying Peter Obi and his miscreantttt.

Tunji Bello confirmed it.

See here Below too

Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by Shikini: 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2022
Terrible
Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by WhatCanIsay(m): 6:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kagd10:

You thought other lies like your pathological lying Peter Obi and his miscreantttt.

Tunji Bello confirmed it.

See here Below too

You sound like one unintelligent nairalander that supported Buhari, but disappeared when he realised how bad Buhari is, Sarki.

I just pity people you meet in your day to day life.
Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by Kagd10: 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

You sound like one unintelligent nairalander that supported Buhari, but disappeared when he realised how bad Buhari is, Sarki.

I just pity people you meet in your day to day life.

You saw facts up there yet you're still crying?

I always wonder why people cry when they see fact!
Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by Acidosis(m): 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
plaindealer:

This is the problem with you people, you always demand accountability from other people, but never from your own useless and incompetent kerosene and wheelbarrow governors.

Your own useless governors don't leave debt behind or it is strange because it's Lagos or Yoruba people?

You people's level of pointlessness, absurdity and toxicity is raging out of control.

Sad.

My own useless governor is not seeking the highest office in the country. Oh, he actually made attempts and failed at the primaries. I celebrated his failure, by the way.

I hope the above clears your doubt about me.. You can share the same village and compound with me, and I will be your greatest critic. Divide and rule no dey work with acidosis oo. Know this and know peace. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kagd10:

You saw facts up there yet you're still crying?

I always wonder why people cry when they see fact!

Are you joking or are you naturally like this?
Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by Kagd10: 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

Are you joking or are you naturally like this?

Will you keep quiet? Debunk my fact or shut your hole!
Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kagd10:

You lie on per second billing.
Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by Kagd10: 7:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

You lie on per second billing.

Stop projecting yourself and Peter who are pathological liars

You're the liar since you can't debunk my fact except to wail over fact!
Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kagd10:

My dear, I know telling lies is the essence of your being alive.

Kindly excuse me, you disgust dear.

Regards.
Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by Bontafa: 7:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kagd10:

Is that why you left your father for weed ?
Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by Bontafa: 7:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kagd10:

Why are you barking?
Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by Kagd10: 7:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

My dear, I know telling lies is the essence of your being alive.

Kindly excuse me, you disgust dear.

Regards.

Stop projecting your lying self. Debunk my fact or shut your mouth
Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by Sonyboom765: 7:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
So we should be support Peter Obi then.

Karanka:
You have to cover your head in shame for the youths who can't afford 2 healthy square meals a day yet are defending and supporting someone like Tinubu who stole away their present and future.
Shame!
Re: Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu. by plaindealer: 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2022
Acidosis:

My own useless governor is not seeking the highest office in the country. Oh, he actually made attempts and failed at the primaries. I celebrated his failure, by the way.

I hope the above clears your doubt about me.. You can share the same village and compound with me, and I will be your greatest critic. Divide and rule no dey work with acidosis oo. Know this and know peace. grin

1. So, your own leaders are above your own hypocritical and contradictory standards and, they are above the law and no accountability must be demanded from them as long as they are not seeking presidential office.

You, people, try too hard and go out of your way just not to ever make sense, not even the most elementary and basement sense. grin

2. All you ignorantly managed to say is this and that governor left debt which is pretty much standard in any administration on the surface of the earth, maybe it's a new concept in your village, but you failed to explain to us why such debt in Lagos state was a bad thing by intelligently show us how it was accumulated, what it was used for, what they spent it on or if stolen or mismanaged and how.

This is what sensible and intelligent people do, but you and your kind are not known for such traits. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Has Constitution Right To Determine Transmition Of Election Results - Court / Is Buhari Dead? / PMB Is Back But Will Depart To London On 15th September.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.