Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Have You Ever Walked In On People Having Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Walked In On People Having Sex? (7704 Views)

Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince / I Caught These People Having Sex In My Uncompleted Building[picture] / If You Have Ever Slept In A Room With Two People Having Sex, Please Kindly Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Walked In On People Having Sex? by baralatie(m): 11:40am On Sep 10, 2022
gameboy727:
The people climbing ceiling just to watch people have sex, what the fvvckk is wrong with you all?
It is free sex video
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Walked In On People Having Sex? by deewhydoski(m): 11:41am On Sep 10, 2022
HolyMan12:

If say him inform me earlier I for go some other guys room go sleep.

Imagine he came back knocking around 12 - 1am with his girlfriend. .
That's bad.
The girls self no be good girl, she dey Waka for midnight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Walked In On People Having Sex? by baralatie(m): 11:42am On Sep 10, 2022
Guderian:
More stories abeg grin grin angry
So you have never witness a live sex action
embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Walked In On People Having Sex? by Guderian(m): 11:47am On Sep 10, 2022
baralatie:

So you have never witness a live sex action
embarassed

I have but I'll better not say angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Walked In On People Having Sex? by mocochannel: 11:49am On Sep 10, 2022
imagrg:
My cousin came to our house when my parents went to the village with her boyfriend to spend the night. I woke up in the middle of the night to see the boyfriend on top of her..both naked. I sat on my bed watching the show until they both realised I was watching them have sex. I was nine then.
omg funny comment
Re: Have You Ever Walked In On People Having Sex? by mocochannel: 11:52am On Sep 10, 2022
mocochannel:
have you ever walked in on people having sex?

Share your experience �
keep it going
Re: Have You Ever Walked In On People Having Sex? by Shadow55: 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
EmzyT:

you expected them to be praying at that moment...I got your point �

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Walked In On People Having Sex? by Seeker3: 4:24pm On Sep 10, 2022
Have witnessed that several times. All happened in the same room but by different people sha. First experience was when I was in my year 1 still living with my big bro. This my brother's friend came around with his girlfriend and it happened to be this my primary school classmate that I had a crush on back then. We all got along with gist since we all knew one another. Later slept off only to sprang up in the middle of the night by this horney-inducing moaning sound reverberating the room. My brother's friend was humping her and the girl was a screamer. They were lost in ecstasy that they did not even notice that I was awake sitted with confusion written all over me. After like 1 minute, the girl noticed and tried to stifle her moanings while I laid back. The room sha was dark. Woke up the next day to notice that the girl was still naked as she was covering herself with the duvet. Prepared and left for school instantly. I just confirmed say this my primary school classmate no get joy again o. Anyways she's now married. I just dey pity the hubby.

Another scenario was when my distant paternal relative came for a visit from another state with his girl, one day they went on an outing and when they got back at night, I was already seated on my reading desk studying for a hard course we'd be taking the exam the next day. Omo. The Konji wey hold these people no be here o. They entered the duvet and began knacking. I thought it was just ordinary making out sef until I started hearing kpa kpa kpa kpa with increased tempo. The girl did all to stifle her moaning sound sha and she tried. I reduced the brightness of the light on my reading desk and said to me mind that if these people couldn't respect me to ask for privacy, me sef no go respect their private drilling. I stayed till the kpa kpa kpa sound stopped. Anyway sha my eyes were glued to my book but I was just repeating one line for the whole time the knacking session lasted.

Another one was a guy (my brother's friend) that came around when my brother travelled. His babe lived in the same compound with me. They were outside gisting for long while I was inside. Around 12 am, they came inside. I was already sleeping but I'm one that gets awoken by slight sound. So the opening of the door woke me up but I pretended to still be asleep when I noticed that it's the two that came in. 5 mins later they begam knacking while I was tossing around the rug that I laid sleeping. The next day I told him about his sexcapade while we laughed over it.

Another one was my fried that I visited in school. I didn't know that his babe was around(her foot wear was inside), burst into the room without knocking as he's my close pal to surprise him instead I was the one that got surprised. Rushed out with sorry sorry sorry ringing on my lips.

Another one was.... Omo... Lemme stop here

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Walked In On People Having Sex? by SeaTrade(m): 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
Seeker3:
Have witnessed that several times. All happened in the same room but by different people sha. First experience was when I was in my year 1 still living with my big bro. This my brother's friend came around with his girlfriend and it happened to be this my primary school classmate that I had a crush on back then. We all got along with gist since we all knew one another. Later slept off only to sprang up in the middle of the night by this horney-inducing moaning sound reverberating the room. My brother's friend was humping her and the girl was a screamer. They were lost in ecstasy that they did not even notice that I was awake sitted with confusion written all over me. After like 1 minute, the girl noticed and tried to stifle her moanings while I laid back. The room sha was dark. Woke up the next day to notice that the girl was still naked as she was covering herself with the duvet. Prepared and left for school instantly. I just confirmed say this my primary school classmate no get joy again o. Anyways she's now married. I just dey pity the hubby.

Another scenario was when my distant paternal relative came for a visit from another state with his girl, one day they went on an outing and when they got back at night, I was already seated on my reading desk studying for a hard course we'd be taking the exam the next day. Omo. The Konji wey hold these people no be here o. They entered the duvet and began knacking. I thought it was just ordinary making out sef until I started hearing kpa kpa kpa kpa with increased tempo. The girl did all to stifle her moaning sound sha and she tried. I reduced the brightness of the light on my reading desk and said to me mind that if these people couldn't respect me to ask for privacy, me sef no go respect their private drilling. I stayed till the kpa kpa kpa sound stopped. Anyway sha my eyes were glued to my book but I was just repeating one line for the whole time the knacking session lasted.

Another one was a guy (my brother's friend) that came around when my brother travelled. His babe lived in the same compound with me. They were outside gisting for long while I was inside. Around 12 am, they came inside. I was already sleeping but I'm one that gets awoken by slight sound. So the opening of the door woke me up but I pretended to still be asleep when I noticed that it's the two that came in. 5 mins later they begam knacking while I was tossing around the rug that I laid sleeping. The next day I told him about his sexcapade while we laughed over it.

Another one was my fried that I visited in school. I didn't know that his babe was around(her foot wear was inside), burst into the room without knocking as he's my close pal to surprise him instead I was the one that got surprised. Rushed out with sorry sorry sorry ringing on my lips.

Another one was.... Omo... Lemme stop here
lol funny,
The most recent is a good pal of mine in the country I did business in before coming to 9ja.
So I usually stay in his place when I'm in the city I do business.
I don go chow heavy dinner for then returned to his place.
As I dey enter,e dey commot and e no tell me say e dey come back with babe.
Na when I don sleep weh him return with one big yarnsh girl.
I dey bed,them dey ground dey fùck.
I open eye small na so my round headed friend dey untop dey so humm humm humm ,kpa kpa kpa na wetin I dey hear.
grin grin cheesy
Na for morning I see how big the girl yarnsh big,my guy come go market leave me and the gurl for house.
I dey want reason the girl make we knack but guycode no gree me.
I never see yarnsh weh big like that till date,kai..

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Walked In On People Having Sex? by StrafordSTONES(m): 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2022
HolyMan12:
Me my room mate and his girlfried slept in our room.

I slept on the ground

I woke up at night to discover my room mate fucking his girlfriend on the bed covering themselves using the bedsheed and darkness.

I could see dem slowly moving under the sheets cause it wasn't soo dark.

I pretended to be still be sleeping .

Lost respect for that girl that day.

Why did you lose respect for her?

You didn't expect your friend to be having sex with her girlfriend?
Re: Have You Ever Walked In On People Having Sex? by Seeker3: 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
SeaTrade:
lol funny,
The most recent is a good pal of mine in the country I did business in before coming to 9ja.
So I usually stay in his place when I'm in the city I do business.
I don go chow heavy dinner for then returned to his place.
As I dey enter,e dey commot and e no tell me say e dey come back with babe.
Na when I don sleep weh him return with one big yarnsh girl.
I dey bed,them dey ground dey fùck.
I open eye small na so my round headed friend dey untop dey so humm humm humm ,kpa kpa kpa na wetin I dey hear.
grin grin cheesy
Na for morning I see how big the girl yarnsh big,my guy come go market leave me and the gurl for house.
I dey want reason the girl make we knack but guycode no gree me.
I never see yarnsh weh big like that till date,kai..
omo...once the show start, you must be forced to wake up never to sleep back grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Walked In On People Having Sex? by HolyMan12: 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
StrafordSTONES:

Why did you lose respect for her?

You didn't expect your friend to be having sex with her girlfriend?
Dem for kukuma just go do am outside for public...
Re: Have You Ever Walked In On People Having Sex? by SPAMBOX7: 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
Mrtaye:

So what's the big deal,why the loss of respect for her or are you crushing on her
I wondered too. Dem go Just come NL type anything wey dem lilke
Re: Have You Ever Walked In On People Having Sex? by Sweetvie: 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
Yeah, I went to a wedding i have to like travel earlier coz i stay in diff country so I sha got there on Friday and the wedding is Saturday
Everywhere is filled up no space to sleep and hotel is quite far. So I was pair with my friend brother and his girlfriend... There is two bed there i slept on one and my friend brother and his girlfriend slept on the other... Normal, i dey sleep late maybe they thought am asleep coz i use blanket cover my face... They were having serious sex... Omo I don't allow them to noticed am awake. The next day I just act like I know nothing smiley
Re: Have You Ever Walked In On People Having Sex? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
mocochannel:
have you ever walked in on people having sex?

Share your experience �

plenty times and then i join in.this is usualy when we run train sir but i usualy try to go first round...for respet!(true stoty)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Walked In On People Having Sex? by Uncle96(m): 9:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
I had this big ass church girl I was f*cking

Calm , respectful with a friendly sense of humor

I'm Muslim but ladys man I'll admit.

Whenver I want sex, it's hard for her to say No

Her bootyyyyyy is long and would drive any ass lover crazy! Slim thick.

The first day I had to chow her at my friend's place which was a student hostel... I was ontop of her giving her this 8 inches rod when my frineds little brother who was a fresher walked in on us, I was butt naked, three of us frooze for like 10 sec before he closed the door and left.

Well, we continued fcking. Nasty church girl!
Re: Have You Ever Walked In On People Having Sex? by Mrtaye: 6:37am On Sep 11, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
I wondered too. Dem go Just come NL type anything wey dem lilke
Lolz
Re: Have You Ever Walked In On People Having Sex? by SPAMBOX7: 7:45am On Sep 11, 2022
DaddyCK:

plenty times and then i join in.this is usualy when we run train sir but i usualy try to go first round...for respet!(true stoty)
Werey don come again grin
Wtf is stoty
Re: Have You Ever Walked In On People Having Sex? by Superpack589: 8:58am On Sep 11, 2022
Abeg make una continue o. Laugh wan kill me for here. Hahha

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Bj / k. kk. kkk. kkkk. haba! how far u na???? / Romance: 33yrs Old Married Woman Caught Giving "Mouth Action" To A 15 Year Old Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.