Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Now That Dollar Has Come Down To 670+ What Have You Achieved!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Now That Dollar Has Come Down To 670+ What Have You Achieved!!! (1790 Views)

Hi There, It Has Come To Our Attention That Some People Are Sharing FAKE News. / It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That Dollar Has Come Down To 670+ What Have You Achieved!!! by Favrexhub(m): 11:32am On Sep 09, 2022
It pained me a lot when I saw the fast increase in Dollar at about Last month ago, the pains in the eyes of some persons made them go depressed.

The rat race of working like a giant everyday without rest�...

I just stay at home and earn my dollars�...

My mum most times wonder how I make my money cos when she asks me I am mostly there to help...

You did not come from a very poor home like mine...

My wish from small was to bring smile to my mum's face, many times came...

Debts increased, hunger moment was there but now things are going smooth, can you please help me shout CHANGE YOUR MINDSET!!!...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That Dollar Has Come Down To 670+ What Have You Achieved!!! by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 09, 2022
sad undecided
Re: Now That Dollar Has Come Down To 670+ What Have You Achieved!!! by silibaba: 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
Favrexhub:

It pained me a lot when I saw the fast increase in Dollar at about Last month ago, the pains in the eyes of some persons made them go depressed.

The rat race of working like a giant everyday without rest�...

I just stay at home and earn my dollars�...

My mum most times wonder how I make my money cos when she asks me I am mostly there to help...

You did not come from a very poor home like mine...

My wish from small was to bring smile to my mum's face, many times came...

Debts increased, hunger moment was there but now things are going smooth, can you please help me shout CHANGE YOUR MINDSET!!!...
KOLOMENTAL PIKIN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Dollar Has Come Down To 670+ What Have You Achieved!!! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
Stop buying foreign goods, you no gree! angry

1 Like

Re: Now That Dollar Has Come Down To 670+ What Have You Achieved!!! by AntiBshit(m): 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
Today is a new day with prospects and loaded with opportunities. We remain open for business. So visit https://mzwebandcontents.com/content-writers/ today to request for a web for your business, content writing for your already built web page or blog and online digital marketing services. We also offer SE Optimization Services all at affordable rates!
Re: Now That Dollar Has Come Down To 670+ What Have You Achieved!!! by Favrexhub(m): 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
Try this �

_Facts About MetaForce �✊_

The only risk in this platform is in your hands because the platform can’t crash as it is decentralized meaning it is created on the blockchain, so the only risk is from you when you register and you start sleeping like a dummy

Current 50% Discount on All 12 Levels

Force Coin Coming Soon

You're paid directly to your account

You are paid automatically and immediately you earn

You don't need to request withdrawal , because before you know that You've even earned , You're Paid

MetaForce website can't shutdown

Even the founders of MetaForce can't change the rule

MetaForce can't be hacked

MetaForce is a lifetime contract

In MetaForce the levels can never expire

MetaForce can turn Your 10 Dai ($10) into 225,000 DAI ($225,000) with Time , Teamwork and Hardwork

MetaForce is not a get rich quick scheme

On MetaForce you get rich gradually and consistently

On MetaForce You earn when you refer

On MetaForce you earn when you upgrade higher slots

On MetaForce you earn when your downlines refer

On MetaForce you earn when your downlines upgrade

We Are With You ~FORCE ✊

1 Like

Re: Now That Dollar Has Come Down To 670+ What Have You Achieved!!! by Favrexhub(m): 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
To learn how to make a massive earning from METAFORCE and count your money in dollars, join in this training NOW! The offer would soon be pulled down.

https://digitalfavour.systeme.io/

1 Like

Re: Now That Dollar Has Come Down To 670+ What Have You Achieved!!! by Favrexhub(m): 5:38pm On Sep 09, 2022
silibaba:
KOLOMENTAL PIKIN
funny

1 Like

Re: Now That Dollar Has Come Down To 670+ What Have You Achieved!!! by Hotbreadandbean: 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
Favrexhub:
To learn how to make a massive earning from METAFORCE and count your money in dollars, join in this training NOW! The offer would soon be pulled down.

Theif, so u dey find way to japa with people $10

2 Likes

Re: Now That Dollar Has Come Down To 670+ What Have You Achieved!!! by Favrexhub(m): 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hotbreadandbean:

Theif, so u dey find way to japa with people $10

Only those looking for free investment schemes fall for this, Believe me not everyone would be rich or accept a life changing opportunity amongst 10///5 can...

Smart work!!!

1 Like

Re: Now That Dollar Has Come Down To 670+ What Have You Achieved!!! by Hotbreadandbean: 7:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
Favrexhub:

Only those looking for free investment schemes fall for this, Believe me not everyone would be rich or accept a life changing opportunity amongst 10///5 can...

Smart work!!!
So y e dey interest u to teach people how to make money free? Abi no be nigeria again? Wetin be ur own gain?

1 Like

Re: Now That Dollar Has Come Down To 670+ What Have You Achieved!!! by Talktalk2022: 1:09am On Sep 10, 2022
Ole
Thief
Scam
Enjoy your money
We are not interested

Favrexhub:

1 Like

Re: Now That Dollar Has Come Down To 670+ What Have You Achieved!!! by oz4real83(m): 3:39am On Sep 10, 2022
The effects of a dollarised APC and PDP party-primary elections stay longer than you think. All the foreign exchange were mopped up by these two parties and the high demand for them led to a downward slide of the naira. The APC and PDP are the worst things that ever happened in this country.

1 Like

Re: Now That Dollar Has Come Down To 670+ What Have You Achieved!!! by strangest(m): 3:55am On Sep 10, 2022
GenBuhari:
Stop buying foreign goods, you no gree! angry

The phone you used to type is made in Nigeria, right?

1 Like

Re: Now That Dollar Has Come Down To 670+ What Have You Achieved!!! by Favrexhub(m): 5:25am On Sep 10, 2022
oz4real83:
The effects of a dollarized APC and PDP party-presidential primary elections stay longer than you think. All the foreign exchange was mopped up by these two parties and the high demand for them led to a downward slide in the naira. The APC and PDP are the worst things that ever happened in this country.
I agree with you, but it's high time we stop owning the blame on the government while expecting them to make a sudden change... Stop waiting, Start doing.

The government has caused damage to the country but you can cause repair your finance and help those looking up to you.

That's the kind of opportunity METAFORCE can offer you.

1 Like

Re: Now That Dollar Has Come Down To 670+ What Have You Achieved!!! by Favrexhub(m): 9:55am On Sep 10, 2022
Stop reading start doing!!!

It would help you alot

Good morning
Re: Now That Dollar Has Come Down To 670+ What Have You Achieved!!! by iHateFraudsters: 10:50am On Sep 10, 2022
Re: Now That Dollar Has Come Down To 670+ What Have You Achieved!!! by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:31am On Sep 10, 2022
Dont let dollar run African life.
You are not buying yam in dollars
You are not buying meat in dollars
You are not buying palm oil in dollars
So why the hype on imported goods that we can make here,why import lighter,thickpick,slippers,mat,from dubai and chinaetc
Is all stupidity and sabotage angryStop the dollar craze,stop Dev other people's economy

1 Like

Re: Now That Dollar Has Come Down To 670+ What Have You Achieved!!! by Favrexhub(m): 8:52pm On Sep 10, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Dont let dollar run African life.
You are not buying yam in dollars
You are not buying meat in dollars
You are not buying palm oil in dollars
So why the hype on imported goods that we can make here,why import lighter,thickpick,slippers,mat,from dubai and chinaetc
Is all stupidity and sabotage angryStop the dollar craze,stop Dev other people's economy

Very brief and straight to the point...

Maybe you should read my message again understand the concept
Re: Now That Dollar Has Come Down To 670+ What Have You Achieved!!! by Favrexhub(m): 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
Re: Now That Dollar Has Come Down To 670+ What Have You Achieved!!! by Favrexhub(m): 4:43pm On Sep 18, 2022
This is going down very soon

Hello business owner.
I bring you glad tidings,
Buy a
Logo Design and

Get a
Free Flier Design (worth N5000) &
Business Card Design (worth N5000)

For just a giveaway price N7k

This is not for everybody
It's for the first 20 action takers

Send me a DM now

(1) (Reply)

Tell us What are you good at. / Spdc Fin. Grad. Srd/medicals / Fresh Graduate Jobs And Little-experienced Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.