Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,487 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

I Am A Sickler - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am A Sickler (279 Views)

A Sickler's Situation. / A Sickler Shares How He Survives Sickle Cell Anemia (Photo) / Double Tragedy: Hospital Detains Corpse Of Sickler Over N73,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Sickler by VictorUSA(m): 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
Sickle cell disease is an inherited blood disorder. That's the protein in red blood cells that carries oxygen to the tissues of the body. So, sickle cell disease interfere with the delivery of oxygen to the tissue. I'm a victim of SCD and my mother always treat me anytime I fall sick and she has spent a lot of money. Please is there any medical recmmendation of curing my sickle cell disease?
Re: I Am A Sickler by BirtherOfKings(f): 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
U don't know ur mouth is powerful

1 Like

Re: I Am A Sickler by fman(m): 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2022
VictorUSA:
Sickle cell disease is an inherited blood disorder. That's the protein in red blood cells that carries oxygen to the tissues of the body. So, sickle cell disease interfere with the delivery of oxygen to the tissue. I'm a victim of SCD and my mother always treat me anytime I fall sick and she has spent a lot of money. Please is there any medical recmmendation of curing my sickle cell disease?
Your girlfriend posted you got admission in the US.
Why worry, when u get there, you can treat ya self.
Below is the screenshot.

Re: I Am A Sickler by VictorUSA(m): 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
U don't know ur mouth is powerful
Was that a joke?
Re: I Am A Sickler by fman(m): 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
VictorUSA:
Was that a joke?
Your same girlfriend also posted that you dumped her for another lady.
Below is the screenshot
With ur moniker written

Re: I Am A Sickler by VictorUSA(m): 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
fman:
Your same girlfriend also posted that you dumped her for another lady. Below is the screenshot With ur moniker written
She only tagged me. Iam not her boyfriend.
Re: I Am A Sickler by fman(m): 1:01pm On Sep 09, 2022
VictorUSA:
She only tagged me. Iam not her boyfriend.
Whatever!!
There must be a connection!!
Karen2024, can't just tag u like that!
Re: I Am A Sickler by VictorUSA(m): 1:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
fman:
Whatever!! There must be a connection!! Karen2024, can't just tag u like that!
Iam talking about my health here.
Re: I Am A Sickler by fman(m): 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
VictorUSA:
Iam talking about my health here.
So?
Re: I Am A Sickler by Prosmart77(f): 2:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
I want you to understand that Jesus Christ Loves you. You are beautiful and wonderfully made.
Sincerely speaking, I want to share with you a stem cell product that is 100% organic with no artificial or inorganic chemical, that will work for you at the cellular level. That is, it goes directly to repair damaged cells, rejuvenate weak cells, multiply good ones and, reactivate dormant cells.

Stem Cell product therapy is used to treat different ailments that hitherto have been considered incurable by the conventional treatment system. This product helps to end sickle cell crises, rebuild your blood, boost your immune, restore menstruation flow etc.

I very well understand your predicament.
Allow me to share with you that which is working for many who now have testimonies.
I'M SERIOUS. THIS IS NOT A MARKETING SCAM.

I have more information that will benefit you tremendously.
Kindly feel free to chat with me; 07034779565

VictorUSA:
Re: I Am A Sickler by ugolightswel1: 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
VictorUSA:

I have heard about twice times some people said that, that disease has a cure.

But I doubted them until a particular guy said he do cure it and started a message on how to cure it and didn't complete it rather asked to chat him which I didnt.

Let me see if I can get his contact

(1) (Reply)

Best Plastic Surgeon In Mumbai / Healthy Foods Late Queen Elizabeth Ate Every Day To Live To 96 Years / How To Train Yourself To Last Longer In Bed – For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.