Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Experienced SEO Writer Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Experienced SEO Writer Needed (239 Views)

SEO Writer Needed For Finance/business Blog / SEO Writer Needed For Immediate Hire. / Experienced SEO Content Writers & Bloggers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced SEO Writer Needed by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hello! I'm looking to work with two experienced SURFER SEO writers that can assist with articles in the CBD niche.
You can apply if:

- You have strong grammatical skills
- You understand how to write on surfer and get up to 70 and above content score
- You can stick to deadlines
- You are teachable
- I don't have to spend hours editing your work.

I will be checking for plagiarism using copyscape premium, so please don't bother applying if you can't write original content.

Interested persons can text on WhatsApp on: I've found someone

Start your message with "Black" so I can be sure you read this to the end.

Thank you✨
Re: Experienced SEO Writer Needed by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
N3 per word
You can do better than that
Good luck finding an seo writer
Re: Experienced SEO Writer Needed by cleverseo: 5:51pm On Sep 09, 2022
MethPedo:
N3 per word
You can do better than that
Good luck finding an seo writer
You go shock

Hundred people dey DM like this
Re: Experienced SEO Writer Needed by Abdulsamad100: 7:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rianify:
Hello! I'm looking to work with two experienced SURFER SEO writers that can assist with articles in the CBD niche.
You can apply if:

- You understand how to write on surfer and get up to 70 and above content score
- You are teachable

I will be checking for plagiarism using copyscape premium, so please don't bother applying if you can't write original content.

Interested persons can text on WhatsApp: I've found someone

Thank you✨

Black; I have over five years of experience in SEO writing and one year of experience in SURFER SEO writing. I have more than 50 samples of SURFER SEO with over 90% scores. I use Grammarly and Smallseo for checking grammatical errors and plagiarism as well.

I'm using this medium to express my interest in this writing gig; I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience; and thank you.

Abdulsamad
Re: Experienced SEO Writer Needed by Claronwrites: 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rianify:
You can apply if:

- You are teachable

Interested persons can text on WhatsApp on: I've found someone

Thank you✨
Black
Greetings,
My name is Clara; a certified content writer with more than 2yrs of experience in the writing industry.

I have sound knowledge in SEO practices, and with my expertise, I'm able to create outstanding contents with grammatical proficiency that is above par.

I'm conversant in a number of specialties which include; Tech., news, entertainment, music, health, travel, academic, fitness e.t.c.

Looking forward to working with you.

Clara
Whatsapp number: 07068465231

(1) (Reply)

House Help Needed / Males Sales Representative / MANTRAC ISR Manager Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.