Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) (4186 Views)

Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out / 8 Cows Killed In Taraba As Speeding Driver Collides With Them (Photos) / Dangote Is Building Roads Across Nigeria; See Some Of Them (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mexicans don't want Americans in Mexico because they are making the cost of living high.

This is what is called the "what goes around comes around situation", the same Americans that don't want "wet backs" as they call people that always come from the Mexican side of the American border in America, but today Americans are escaping the high cost of living in the USA while running to Mexico to enjoy the cheap cost of living, the same Mexico they told us is filled with drug dealers and cartels.

This is not new at least not to me anyways I know Americans always cross over to Mexico to buy insulin because it is very cheap in Mexico and very expensive In America.

The point is that the world is a global village and we should stop calling migrants names and stop treating them like they are not humans because you don't know what would happen tomorrow, the table could turn.

We have alot of Americans in Brazil enjoying their lives and nobody is disturbing them over 100k Americans live in Brazil, and we must learn to live with each other for the sake of humanity and remember we are all migrants.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/09/ironyamericans-are-moving-to-mexico-but.html?m=1

9 Likes

Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2022
But Mexicans should calm down grin, they should allow the patriots cross over cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2022
Hilarious comments grin

1 Share

Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by gaby(m): 6:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
Who even came up with this idea of visas I don't understand.

The same way they sat and decided to invent guns...to what end I ask...

We all see the result today...

Life wey everybody for dey live and enjoy freely without any hassles or barriers, dem decide to fence am...

Nonsense humans...

Thank God say humans no be God...

Dem for don decide to turn off our oxygen tey tey

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 01, 2022
gaby:

Life wey everybody for dey live and enjoy freely without any hassles or barriers, dem decide to fence am...

Nonsense humans...

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by dawnomike(m): 7:06pm On Sep 01, 2022
They are welcometo come over to Nigeria... it is cheaper

2 Likes

Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:16pm On Sep 01, 2022
welcome to the real world.... where people are killing themselves to go to the US while Americans are relocating out of the US in droves.

8 Likes

Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by ednut1(m): 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2022
gaby:

Nonsense humans...

they went to north and South America, Australia, africa and asia without visa. Displaced the indigenous people and took over. Later to control stop others coming there they introduced visa and hard immigration policies lol. In Mexico those Americans will be able to afford maids and drivers. What they can’t afford in usa lol

5 Likes

Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by Legendforte: 7:34pm On Sep 01, 2022
Such is life.
Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 01, 2022
dawnomike:
They are welcometo come over to Nigeria... it is cheaper

Really cheesy grin grin
Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
welcome to the real world.... where people are killing themselves to go to the US while American are relocating out of the US in droves.

I tell you, I have always said this all the time, I can never live in America, I can only visit but Instead of wasting my money to go take pictures in America, I would just go to Bogota or Santiago enjoy my life and come back to Brazil grin or I can even go to the South of Brazil and relax cheesy, gone are those days when we use to love America, we know the truth now.

5 Likes

Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 01, 2022
Legendforte:
Such is life.

True wink

1 Like

Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
I tell you, I have always said this all the time, I can never live in America, I can only visit but Instead of wasting money to go take pictures in America, I would just go to Bogota or Santiago enjoy my life and come back to Brazil grin or I can even go to the South of Brazil and relax cheesy, gone are those days when we use to love America, we know the truth now.

sady many dont get it... they dont know how difficult a country the US can be. many really believe in this BS AMERICAN DREAM nonsense, where they will get in the US, plant a note of 20$ in the ground, water it, come back the next day and pluck 50$, lol! a quick trip to LA's skidrow or a meeting with one of them famous NY rats, will have them reconsider, but by then it would be too late.

the world is such a fantastic place, with so many great country to relocate instead of the US.

5 Likes

Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

sady many dont get it... they dont know how difficult a country the US can be. many really believe in this BS AMERICAN DREAM nonsense, where they will get in the US, plant a note of 20$ in the ground, water it, come back the next day and pluck 50$, lol! a quick trip to LA's skidrow or a meeting with one of them famous NY rats, will have them reconsider, but by then it would be too late.

the world is such a fantastic place, with so many great country to relocate instead of the US.

The peace and freedom I enjoy in brazil I don't think I can trade it for anything in the world not even a free American visa, I feel at home in brazil,you would never know that i am not a Brazilian unless you hear me speak Portuguese with an accent cheesy

America is a great country no doubt but also a scam and the biggest mirage in the world, my mind is already made up I would never leave Brazil.

I prefer Canada but after reading that lady's topic that hit front page, I was like wow, let me stay in my Brazil, abeg grin and most importantly I am already too old to start over again in another country grin

8 Likes

Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:11pm On Sep 01, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
The peace and freedom I enjoy in brazil I don't think I can trade it for anything in the world not even a free American visa, I feel at home in brazil,you can not even know that i am not a Brazilian unless you hear me speak Portuguese with an accent cheesy

America is a great country no doubt but also a scam and the biggest mirage in the world, my mind is already made up I would never leave Brazil.

I prefer Canada but after reading that ladies topic that hit front page, I was like wow, let me stay in my Brazil, abeg grin and most importantly I am already too old to start over again in another country grin

i feel you bro, and if Rio wasnt so bloody hot, i would still be living there today. Rio de Janeiro é uma das minhas cidades favoritas do mundo!

1 Like

Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
and most importantly I am already too old to start over again in another country grin

BTW you are never too old to start over... i have relocated all around the world so many times and into so many different countries, its part of the whole adventure of discovering new people/culture/country etc... you are never too old for that!

2 Likes

Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

i feel you bro, and if Rio wasnt so bloody hot, i would still be living there today. Rio de Janeiro é uma das minhas cidades favoritas do mundo!

Beleza grin... I can't wait to visit Rio,I need to spend atleast 1month in Rio. grin
Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

BTW you are never too old to start over... i have relocated all around the world so many times and into so many different countries, its part of the whole adventure of discovering new people/culture/country etc... you are never too old for that!

That's true, i just feel too lazy to shut down my business, sell everything off, relocate and then start over again, I can't handle that wahala anymore and I think it is because Brazil has always been my dream country, crazy right cheesy... For some their dream country is America and mine is Brazil, I just love this country,the people are loving, nice and accommodating,the Brazilian spirit is something else.

1 Like

Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2022
More photos.

Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by care4you: 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2022
My dream country is Japan!

I wish fate will give me a little chance to be there!

1 Like

Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2022
care4you:
My dream country is Japan!

I wish fate will give me a little chance to be there!

That's nice, work towards it, believe and you will get there.
Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by Mercury12(m): 10:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
Lol
I had a good laugh cheesy
Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mercury12:
Lol
I had a good laugh cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by christianjoy(m): 12:36am On Sep 02, 2022
Mine is Canada
Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by fernandoc(m): 6:21am On Sep 02, 2022
My dream country is a Nigeria with all the positive attributes listed above. Nigeria is the best place to live and enjoy your money. God help us in the area of good leadership.

1 Like

Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by BeanmanX(m): 8:44am On Sep 02, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
It's called Do me I do u,,,most Americans too don't want Mexican citizens too in their country..

BTW, where can I get this video,,I would love to watch it or better the link of the group.

1 Like

Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 02, 2022
BIAFRA

I wish to visit, live, work and die there at 110
Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 02, 2022
BeanmanX:
It's called Do me I do u,,,most Americans too don't want Mexican citizens too in their country..

BTW, where can I get this video,,I would love to watch it or better the link of the group.

Yawoo yawoo
Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by BigDawsNet: 8:55am On Sep 02, 2022
Some large numbers of workers in the States hav some properties in Mexico.. so they decide to relocate after retirement because

Its less epensive to live
Low taxes
Warm weather
They just wanna get away from home
Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by nwwzz: 10:01am On Sep 02, 2022
gaby:

Nonsense humans...

True.

All that is related to whoever decided MONEY was the basis of our existence.

If everyone and everything did not need money life would be less complicated.
Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 02, 2022
BeanmanX:

You can find it on aj+ on Facebook
Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 02, 2022
christianjoy:
Mine is Canada

Nice one, cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Documents Needed To Take To Malaysian Embassy To Obtain Student Visa? / My Horrible Experience With Cross Country Transport / Need Help Getting From Ibadan To Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.