Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,836 members, 7,837,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

The New Noise.app - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The New Noise.app (123 Views)

Aple Airpod Pro With Active Noise Cancellation / Surgical Noise Masks Selling In Cartons And Packets, Dealer Price. / Talk About Wealth, Now Check This Guy Out. How Many RR Did You Count? No NOISE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New Noise.app by DesignHut: 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
I enjoyed exploring noise.app.. It's so nice to see an update from Simon again after a long time..

Anyway, it's so weird because I can't see the heart button (like), share and the image icon for posting photos in my end..they are invisible. Can someone enlighten me how to see it please?

Here's my noise app profile, if you want to follow..and connect with me, just comment down bellow your link so I can follow you back and let's have a chat.
Whats more? Its a decentralised crypto platform that makes you earn for your comments and post.

https://noise.app/invite/abquvmzz

(1) (Reply)

Selling other People's Products Online? You Should Know This. / Prince Charlaes III Procalaim King Of Great Britain / Castlevania Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.